All Star Auto LLC

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–3:00pm
(913) 227-4938 (913) 227-4938

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of All Star Auto LLC from DealerRater.

1.4

Terrible experience, don't believe the paid-for higher ratin

Buyers beware! Do not do business with All Star Auto, unless you want an unsafe vehicle that will not last three months with the company refusing to pay for necessary repairs (and I mean necessary, not comfort or luxury...I mean having a running vehicle)! I'd give less than one star if I could!! I purchased a van here just over two months ago and I've already had to put my own money into a new battery, it's been in the shop to fix a broken fan in the a/c (which All Star did pay for half of, but the a'c still doesn't always run properly), and now it's back in the shop needing a new radiator, which they refuse to help pay for. If I spend nearly $10000 on a vehicle, I expect it to be in safe, working order for more than 10 weeks! I specifically bought this mini van while I was seven months pregnant so that I would have a safe way to bring my baby home from the hospital. Here it is two months later, I'm due in less than a week, and my van is back in the shop and I'm out another $500! Hopefully baby doesn't decide to come today when I don't have a way to bring her home. Not to mention my three other children that travel back and forth to Lee's Summit several times a week. What if the van had overheated and died in the middle of I-435 with three children and a nine month pregnant mom!?!?! And I haven't bothered them about the little things that are wrong with the van (that they even specifically lied about), because I'm reasonable and understand that a 9 year old, used vehicle will have problems and I understand that the dealership isn't responsible for everything that goes wrong. (Broken seats, entertainment system that doesn't work, windshield washer hose/connector broken, etc.). However, I do expect the dealership to help out when it comes to an essential part that the vehicle cannot run without! I don't know how these people sleep at night knowing they put families in danger. I know there are good reviews on here, but please seriously re-consider. It's not worth it. I'm devastated and left wondering how I'm going to pay my bills.

EXCELLENT

We are very picky about where we buy our vehicles, and this is the best place that we have found. We loved it so much that we actually traveled a total of 6 hours to purchase our Jeep. Lifetime customer

4.5

Great Experience Overall!

We worked with Steve and we were very happy with the outcome. Great car at a very good price. Friendly, quick and would definitely go back.

Great

We bought a used car. Very fast, friendly service. We were pleased with the outcome of our visit. I would recommend buying a vehicle from them.

Buying my next car here without a doubt

Bought a 2015 Nissan Altima in early December. After having a terrible experience at Lee's Summit Volkswagen I am to All-star on a whim because of their great reviews and it's right by my new house. Researched some cars they has posted online. Went there on a Tuesday afternoon and within 90 total minutes I bought my car. Car is perfect but the customer service really got me. Steve was beyond helpful and easy to work with. My wife will be in market for a car early next year and we are definitely going to All-star

Robert S

My wife and I found the perfect vehicle for us at a price better than anywhere else. We plan to come back.

Great first time buyer experience

This was my daughter's first car purchase on her own. All Star took care of all repairs and did a great job. I had no frustrations and overall a good experience for my daughter...and even more importantly for me. Everyone was nice and helpful. I recommend them and they'll be at the top of my list when I look to buy a used car again.

3.4

Pretty good overall

Had a decent buying experience here. The salesman wasn't able to work or negotiate price at all on the vehicle I purchased which was frustrating. The buying process was fairly simple for a first time buyer.

3.0

Decent car buying experience

The sales rep wasn't negotiable and made the business process difficult and unsatisfactory. The buying process and paperwork went well for a first time purchase. Decent experience, could have been a little better but I am pleased.

Friendly, no pressure, honest staff

We had such a great experience! We arrived knowing what we wanted to look at and were quickly shown the vehicle without any games. We were treated with respect, given good information, no pressure to spend beyond budget – or look at something that wasn’t what we wanted. Best of all we were given room to make a clear and careful decision. We were so confident in our purchase that we left the next morning on a road trip. We love the new to us 2007 Toyota Sienna minivan that fit in our debt free budget! We would highly recommend these folks - in fact, we are referring friends and planning our next purchase here.