Mercedes-Benz of Durham

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Pastor J.

Took my 2015 with less than 28,000 miles for smell of coolant, steering wheel, rear hatch and noise while turning. They charged my warranty company $17,000 dollars for new transmission, rear hatch noise, oil leak. Did not change oil or even cared. Two words, absolutely horrible! Kept vehicle 2 months, 3 different courtesy vehicles filthy, cracked windshield. I could write a book.

Dealer response

We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at Mercedes-Benz of Durham. If you'd be willing to provide more feedback, please reach out to Noor Nasser at 919-354-7735, so we can assist you further. Have a great day.

Service csll

Good. Car evaluated for a repair that I need to return once parts are received.

Dealer response

Hello Michael Bahner, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Great Service

Always great service and Daniel always provides timely updates. The waiting area is comfortable.

Dealer response

Dexter Speights, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope you have a great day!

Ralph?s new car

The best or nothing!!! I have purchased a number of cars here over the years

Dealer response

Ralph Disibio, thank you so much for your high rating! We hope you have a great day!

Service

Exceptional service bar none. Professional, personable,second to none

Dealer response

James Barnes, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Jeff and Moose

Wonderful service, quick, efficient and thorough Caring

Dealer response

Hortense Briggs, thank you so much for your high rating! Until the next time we meet, take care!

Service Review

Great Experience overall at this location, service was quick and on time. Communication was great as well as video provided to se the service throughout!

Dealer response

Hi Akeem Dent, thank you so much for your positive comments about Mercedes-Benz of Durham! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Durham Mercedes

Great people!! Service and Sales. I enjoyed going there for my A service!! Thank You!!

Dealer response

William Roberts, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Jaguar F-Pace

Wonderful customer service the process went fact and accurate!!! They seemed like they cared

Dealer response

Hi James Bullock! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Mercedes-Benz of Durham

Fantastic experience

We came to buy back our leased car that was initiated in another state. Very smooth buying experience without hassles. Great customer service!

Dealer response

Hello Peggy, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!