Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Oxford

• Great Service, Better People

Fantastic experience. Knowledgable staff that offered a great buying experience. First dealer that listened before trying to answer my questions.

• Best in the whole wide world. Allen Samuels great

They are the bomb. My experience was amazing if you are searching for a new or used vehicle this is the spot.

• Awesome service experience

The service department guys went out of the way to make sure I was helped and explained the work that needed done. Thank you so much

• Happy customer

Excellent service, very polite and professional....

Excellent service, very polite and professional....

• Outstanding job from Rives, Ragon and Barnes!

After extensive internet research and price shopping - we knew what we wanted - Jeep Renegade Sport - before contacting the dealership. Initial internet contact after business hours with sales manager Mason Rives, who confirmed contact and information early next morning. Individual sales person Trey Ragon followed up within an hour of Rives with an out the door price on the requested Renegade. Set up appointment time and dealership had Renegade washed, waxed and road-ready when we arrived. We were welcomed at the door and got a Jeep "tour" from Ragon, who was knowledgeable about the Renegade (and Ram trucks, too). Finance manager Russ Barnes got us a better interest rate than we anticipated and explained the legal and financial details thoroughly. Rives stopped back by to personally thank us for the purchase while Ragon filled up our new vehicle with gas. After returning, Ragon offered to help us set up impending future service appointments and shuttle service in Oxford if we encountered logisitics issues. We live one hour (approximately) from the dealership, so the offer of scheduling help is appreciated. The personal service from this trio was above and beyond expectations, including an after-the-sale follow up e-mail. Barnes even answered a financing question for me with friendliness and humor when I called a couple of weeks later. A first-rate car purchase experience - you can buy with confidence here.

• 2016 Jeep

Best Jeep store in Mississippi!! Buy your Jeep here!

Thank you Shelby, We try our best to satisfy everyone.

Best Jeep store in Mississippi!! Buy your Jeep here!

Thank you Shelby, We try our best to satisfy everyone.

• Best Deal on Chryslers

I love my town & country!! The sales people are very helpful and friendly. He helped me find my perfect vehicle.

We strive to make all our customers dreams come true. Thank you for your business.

• New Car Lease

Excellent customer service. Friendly staff. I love my new car!!

Excellent customer service. Friendly staff. I love my new car!!

• Super Dealer

Super nice and personable employees. I would recommend Allen Samuels.

Super nice and personable employees. I would recommend Allen Samuels.

• Not pushy, want to help you

The staff at Allen Samuels is personable, even if your not in need of a car, they don't push you on it, but make you want to dream about getting one.