Union County Kia

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 454 reviews

454 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Union County Kia from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 16, 2017

AMAZING!! Unlike any car dealership I have EVER been to! I dreaded it. Three years ago I gave up on the dealerships and paid cash for a car. It was time... to get something newer and more reliable. I had been to three different brand dealerships from Charlotte to Fort Mill and I was ready to give up. So tired of being held captive and not seeing the price online OR the price I was told hours and hours before. I went there prepared to be tough, no games. I didn't need to though! They were wonderful! The cars were the price shown online, and I was in a car for a test drive in minutes! Every SINGLE person we came in contact with went out of their way to greet us, offer us something, etc. NOT just the sales person working with us (who was also very nice). They have hired a great group of people that are genuinely friendly and personable to everyone they come in contact with. Talk about hospitality and customer service - A+! They really care about the total customer experience and it shows. Some of the great people I came in contact with that you might want to look for: Brandon Jolly, Michael Reed, Alex Matzke, Bernard Graham (who I didn't talk to much but he always had a smile!), Eric Perryman in finance. If you're looking for a car - Go here. If you're tired of the games and being held hostage- Go here now! You will NOT disappointed!

thank you Aly, so glad we could make your experience a great one

August 12, 2018

I got the best deal on a great car and my experience was made fast, easy and worry free by Daniel Bowers at Union County Kia. I normally don't like dealing... with car salesmen but Daniel was different. He's not pushy and he knows all the answers to all your questions. He handled everything with ultimate respect and professionalism. Couldn't have been a better experience. If you're thinking about buying a Kia you need to go to Daniel Bowers at Union County Kia.

Ed Nordyke

Sales Manager

(5.0) 9 reviews

Brandon Patterson

Finance Director

(4.7) 28 reviews

August 11, 2018

My experience was excellent! Everybody was very warm and friendly... my needs and request were respected and accommodated. I trusted advice and recommendation.... If you???re looking for a vehicle this is the dealership to visit!!

August 8, 2018

I cannot tell you what a pleasure it has been to work with Brandon Jolly in sales. He was laid back no pressure. Showed us what we wanted to see. Didn't... try to steer us in different directions. We were able to have a gentleman-like conversation over pricing and financing. Even after the the sale he still stays in touch to check up on us. That's someone that wants to build a life long customer not just a sale. After purchasing Brandon has even helped us get connected with the right people in service to make sure our Sedona is properly serviced. The service manager there no is outstanding with customers and looking out for your vehicles well being not after your wallet. I cannot say enough good. I can't stand dealerships and how they treat people. Guys like Brandon are the kind of guys that will save dealerships from going away. Thanks so much to Brandon and Donnie (Service manager), because of you guys we will be buying our next Kia from you as well as servicing them with you until its time to trade in.

August 7, 2018

Easiest car buying experience of my life. Brandon was very helpful in locating what I wanted, the transaction time was fast and it was not to have it... delivered the next day. I can not imagine how things could have gone any better or any smoother.

August 4, 2018

We started our evening out looking for a nice small car for my daughter and we walked into Union County Kia and became a part of the family. From Brandon... taking the time to walk us around the lot and show us all the great cars they have to offer at great prices to Cheryl buying us a Homemade pie. The experience was Amazing! If nothing else stop in and have a cup of coffee! You will never look at your Keurig the same I Promise!

Cheryl Goode

Internet Director

(5.0) 10 reviews

August 4, 2018

Coffee, popcorn, and amazing customer service. Who could ask for more. They make you feel comfortable and dont try to push things on you. Shout to Brandon... for being so cool!

August 3, 2018

Brandon was so patient with us! Thanks Bunches! He helped my daughter get her first car! The staff is Friendly and the coffee is Amazing!

July 18, 2018

I bought a 2017 Kia Forte, very smooth process and great customer service. The salesman Chris was helpful and friendly, and the entire Kia group made... this an great buying experience.

Chris Williams

(4.6) 12 reviews

June 25, 2018

So , so, so happy with my OPTIMA SX T-GDI (Turbo) It is EVERYTHING VIC said it would be, and much much more. I LOVE IT. You knew the car inside and out!!... Thanks VIC it was a real pleasure dealing with you

Victor Caputo