OnQ Auto Group Inc

15 reviews

October 16, 2020

We went to look at a 2015 Mustang at this dealer at night, and when I called the next day, I told the manager I wanted to take it down the street to a... local mechanic that I've used before, and is known in the community, and he tells me "we don't let our cars go to that place." I said I'm the one purchasing the car, and if I want to take to my mechanic, I'll do so. The guy tells me, we'll pass on the deal and hung up. Obviously, they are hiding something with their cars. I would suggest staying away from this place if you happen to see a car that interests you.

September 5, 2020

I would like to be able to give them a zero but that's not an option. I bought a car from them that had been in an accident previously and had been repaired.... What I didn't know was that the repair had not been done right and when I took it to the dealership nearest to me to find out what was wrong, the front wheel fell off, completely! Luckily it was in the parking lot of the dealership as opposed to driving at freeway speed! I contacted OnQ about the repairs that I was going to have to pay for because they were negligent about the quality of the previous repair, they never got back to me. Like I said, I'm lucky I wasn't killed! The car wound up costing me almost as much as I paid for it to repair it. BE CAREFUL! These people do not care about your safety. I was going to sue them in small claims court but with the current situational (Covid19) I am not going to be able to because the courts are closed. All I can do because the courts are closed. All I can do now is share with you my experience.

• March 20, 2017

Bought my car from this dealer several months ago. They customer service is excellent here and they are honest with you. They were also able to get me... financed with a great deal! It is a used car dealership so of course I wasn't expecting the car to be perfect. Nonetheless I got a great car that hasn't given me a single issue whatsoever! I highly recommend ONQ Auto Group to everyone.

August 4, 2020

Was good buying experience, unfortunately the car I bought had some problems that showed up when I got home but got a good deal for the car so it is what... it is. Easy to work with and would recommend

June 12, 2020

Bought my car in March and its June 12th, still haven't got my plates or one phone call telling me anything about them, not very good customer service.

November 9, 2019

Customer service was alright.... they would never get back to my phone calls. I called about four times and the first time waited 30 min on hold before... hanging up. The next 3 times I waited ten then gave up. And i never recieved a call back. This is annoying when you're just trying to buy a car and you would think they would be more willing to try and answer so they can sell a car. In person they were friendly, I was able to take the car to my mechanic and have it looked at. There were some parts needing to be replaced. I told them this and they gave me about a $300 dollar discount which wouldn't come close to covering the parts needed. Overall my experience in person was decent but trying to contact them is impossible. I would not recommend going here.

September 28, 2019

Great buying experience. thank you Matt you are the best . i would give you 10 stars if i could. you and the team were super fast and easy.

February 28, 2019

I bought a Car in september. First of all the cars are extremely expensive compare to other Car sellers, for instance they sell you a car 6000$ which has... 195000 milles. Then they charge you 1000$ more just for registration fees whereas I received my registration papers and my registration plate 7 weeks after when it was supposed to be maximum 6 weeks. finally I had to request my car title 6 month after I bought my car because they never send it. They only goal is to make money without caring about what you need.

February 20, 2017

I went to ONQ trying to find a used car with nice looks for a good price and I was not disappointed. As soon as I stepped on the lot an employee approached... me. the employee wasn't the pushy used car salesman which was nice. He let me check out the cars without pressuring me. If I had questions he was nearby and I didn't have to chase someone down for answers. Thank you for a great experience.

August 8, 2015

My overall experience here at OnQ was awesome. The salesmen Saul and Jose took really good care of me. Considering I was a first time buyer, was not expecting... the deal they were able to give me. Lilih explained the whole contract IN DETAIL making this whole experience complete. Thank you lillih thank you saul and jose. The whole staff here are awesome. And im referring all of my friend to these guys. Thank you onQ. You guys ROCK!!!!!!