• March 16, 2016

We purchased a 2013 Explorer in late February. The buying experience was great. There was no pressure at all and AJ was available to answer any and al...l questions throughout the process. They were even willing to stay past normal business hours to show us the vehicle. I brought the car to a Ford dealership for inspection and they were very impressed with the condition of the car and could find not any concerns. An important note, I also found the purchase price was below the price I was seeing at dealerships or larger national chains.

Harold, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! AJ is great with people and focuses on what the customers needs are. He will be pleas...ed to hear about your positive experience. Congratulations on the 2013 Ford Explorer. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time!

July 3, 2018

Just a note to let you know that I concur with your five (5) star rating in my experience purchasing a Lexus 350 Rx with Tricars. Arash was profession...al, knowledgeable and did not pull the dreaded sales tactics. When I decided to purchase all the necessary paper work was completed accurately within a short period of time. Any questions I had Arash answered timely. The car was delivered to my home in pristine condition. Tags, registration and docs have all been received. I will definitely recommend Tricars to others. Thank you!!!!

June 13, 2018

I was extremely pleased with the entire procurement process on the BMW 328d XDrive that I purchased from TRICARS. I am glad I came across their websit...e and business. One of the greatest advantages of using this business over a traditional dealership is the fact that they don't charge a bunch of dealer and freight fees. They have upfront clear pricing that is reasonable and within current market value of the vehicles. They go above and beyond to ensure their online listings have over 60 pictures of each vehicle, so you can really see what it looks like prior to arrival. Overall my best experience buying a car and I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a luxury car. Their facility is very clean and their manager AJ was extremely helpful.

June 6, 2018

Never ever purchased a vehicle over the Internet site unseen. This was a first and I was very skeptical but I took the chance. AJ at tricars was very ...personable, knowledgeable, and offered no pressure to buy. Purchased the car on a Wednesday and it was delivered the following Tuesday. AJ did all the work. Contacted a transporter and coordinated the delivery with me. I would highly recommend AJ for your future purchases. He was very truthful and honest with the condition of the car. He sent pictures of every little scratch. At the delivery time I couldn't even see the scratches he pointed out. I would highly recommend dealing with AJ for your next used auto purchase. Very honest and honorable.

May 13, 2018

Matt was wondeful!! My experience was the best I’ve ever had and I will be a customer of Tricars for years to come. The showroom was immaculate and re...ally displayed all of the cars beauty! I can’t thank Tricars enough!

May 13, 2018

Matt and AJ made this the most refreshing car buying experience I have ever had. Honest, thorough, and fair. They did everything they promised they wo...uld do and even took care of minor expenses, personally for work done after purchase to live up to their reputation. I feel confident recommending anyone to tricars for future car needs. It is nice to know there are folks out there that truly enjoy and believe in what they do and do it for all the right reasons. Please don’t let anyone dissuade you guys from staying on track and doing all the right things. See you for my next vehicle purchase.

May 13, 2018

I started my search with Tricars for a particular vehicle I saw online. After the test drive, I decided on another vehicle on their lot. Matt made the... buying process extremely easy and convenient. A few repairs were required on my car & they handled the entire process with professionalism & care. They were true to their word at every phase of the process. Matt excels at customer service, follow up & honoring his commitments. I would not hesitate using them again in the future. I highly recommend Tricars!!!

April 25, 2018

$3000 less than local dealers, free delivery, 10-day trial, great guys to work with. Easy and relaxed. So glad we found them. Love the car!

April 25, 2018

Matt helped me with the purchase of Lexus GS350. He was available even after hours to answer questions and was able to pay for the alignment that was ...off and also reimbursed me back for the few scratches on the car. Since I live in VA the delivery and pickup of my trade in was easy and time saver since they sent the truck. Would definitely recommend and purchase future vehicles here.

April 24, 2018

I have bought at least 20 cars in my lifetime , this was the best car buying experience I have ever had . They keep their promises and honor their co...mmitments, highly recommend them. AJ was a true professional and class act.