Tricars

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Tricars is AWESOME and amazing customer service!!

My process was very smooth and easy!! Any issues or concerns were easily addressed and resolved. I never had such a smooth car transaction before! Very friendly staff!!!

A Dealership Highly Recommended

Amazing Dealership A . Communication was amazing they checked in through every step of the process. It can be unnerving to buy a car on the internet. The process was extremely professional and safe. They were more than honest on the disclosure of the car. They pointed out the most minor imperfections that the average person would never notice. Best experience ever buying a car and over the internet to boot. Highly recommended!

Amazing Service

I rarely leave reviews, but purchasing a vehicle is a pretty big deal for most considering the investment. The whole process was swift, they didn't try to tack on extras or additional fees, and they took care of my tag (we all know how the DMV can be, so for me, this was huge.) I couldn't recommend this place more!

Great Dealership!

This was the absolute best experience I ever had buying a car! Both AJ and Arash were exceptional throughout the process and even after the sale. I would highly recommend Tricars to anyone, in fact I'm trying to convince my brother he needs a new car - he lives in Pittsburgh, but they will deliver to him directly. Great dealership - A

WOW - What an impressive dealership

These guys should give the "big boys" lessons. Unbelievable service, attitude and experience. The staff are all excellent, but ask for Matt - he makes you feel at home and like one of his family. Down to earth, no bs experience. Fast, easy and no weird 'fees'. GET IN THERE!!!

Perfect!

Having visited some other garages first and having to go through all the underhanded schemes of being sold services I didn’t want etc it was very refreshing to experience Tricar’s exceptional service.

Great Experience

Great customer service, quick and easy transaction experience. Although, it was a no haggle fixed price experience i got a 200 dollar cars.com discount and they even reached out to me to make sure that i was satusfied with my car/experience. 10/10 reccomend

Best car-buying experience I've even had

I found TriCars through the USAA Car Buying service. The vehicle was exactly as described and the price was excellent. Service was superb - they even registered the vehicle for me in Virginia (they are in Maryland) and mailed the plates to me. That's pretty awesome.

Tricar Experience

I bought a Lexus 350ES from AJ. He was friendly and responsive and knowledgeable. He knew the car and answered our questions. Quite importantly he was never pushy and followed through with our information. He even painted the front bumper which had some minor dents. They really went above an beyond to make sure that the car meet expectations. Overall, when we drove off with the car, we had a good feeling about the whole experience.

Great Experience

I bought a Lexus ES350 from this dealer. Mathew promptly responded to my email. Then I had a very good experience dealing with AJ during the deal and after sale. They all are very professional and friendly. Smooth transactions. I am sure I will be returning to them for future cars.