Call This Dealer

Used

• Awesome
    March 16, 2016

We purchased a 2013 Explorer in late February. The buying experience was great. There was no pressure at all and AJ was available to answer any and al...l questions throughout the process. They were even willing to stay past normal business hours to show us the vehicle. I brought the car to a Ford dealership for inspection and they were very impressed with the condition of the car and could find not any concerns. An important note, I also found the purchase price was below the price I was seeing at dealerships or larger national chains.

Harold, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! AJ is great with people and focuses on what the customers needs are. He will be pleas...ed to hear about your positive experience. Congratulations on the 2013 Ford Explorer. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time!

Excellent Service and experience
    April 13, 2018

These guys are a class act. I'd give 10 stars if the system allowed. Have bought and sold/traded-in over 15 cars in several states over the past 35 y...ears and this experience was above and beyond what I have ever seen. No exaggeration, no lies, no pressure, no stress when dealing with them. I am now customer for life and will recommend to friends and family and colleagues. Never thought I'd recommend a used car dealership to anyone. But here it is. Highly recommended.

Great experience purchasing car from out of state.
    April 10, 2018

We found the car we were looking for at a great price but we were from several states away. They advertised free shipping and no questions asked retu...rns so we decided to call and see how we could get more info on the car. Matt offered to set up a call via FaceTime where he would go over every detail of the car and show us video. We were able to see any blemishes and ask questions. We decided to go through with the purchase. It was an easy process. The car was shipped to us and Matt kept in contact to make sure we received the car and were happy with it. When it arrived, it did have some additional scratches in the bumper that we did not see in the video. We sent pictures to Matt and we assume this happened during transport. It wasn’t a deal breaker but Matt and Highline garage made us happy customers by getting a quote to fix the scratches and crediting us that amount. We didn’t even ask. They just made it right. We will certainly do business again when we’re in the market for a vehicle.

Expedite, Reliable and Quality Follow Through
    April 7, 2018

Matthew assisted me from a general inquiry to actually purchasing the car in a single day! Trade in was reasonable; incentives were included and proce...ssing was efficient and quick to approve. Definitely would for high- end unofficial “certified” vehicles.

The Review ARE Real!!
    April 2, 2018

I had the best buying experience I have ever had at Tricars. They have completely changed the way you think about purchasing a vehicle. From the momen...t I set foot in their door, AJ provided me with great service and a no hassle approach, reassuring that whatever car I chose they wanted me to be happy about my purchase. I set out a list of criteria and they showed me all the vehicles that fell within those terms and never wavered or tried to up-sell. When I was upset about a scratch on the vehicle, Arash (the owner) was amazing and sent the car into their body shop for repair, no questions asked. The culture of this company is fantastic and I highly recommend checking them out! I was skeptical of all the positive reviews I saw online so I went there to see it with my own eyes. The reviews are real! I hope to buy my next vehicle at Tricars. Keep up the great work, guys!

Best Dealership in Maryland
    March 30, 2018

This review is long overdue. I bought from TriCars 2 years ago. Best dealership experience bar none. The car has been great. Very pleased with th...e sales staff.

Tricars gets an A++++++
    March 19, 2018

AJ was wonderful to deal with and I would buy another car from them without hesitation. As many other reviewers said it was the best car buying experi...ence I’ve ever had by far. I live in Ohio and came across the model we were looking for through online shopping at Tricars. AJ FaceTimed me and went over the car with me in minute detail. It was priced thousands less than similar models in our area. He also offered free delivery! Compared with other car shopping experiences, this was truly a pleasure. The whole process was smooth, fast, and efficient. THANK YOU AJ and TRICARS, you are doing it right!

Tricars is great!
    March 4, 2018

utstanding experience at Tricars. AJ and his team were helpful throughout, I never felt pressured, and the entire process was seamless and reassuring.... I highly recommend Tricars to anyone in the market for one of their great cars!

Lexus GS350
    March 2, 2018

Staff was very professional and quick. I love my car. They matched my trade in value. No hassle regarding the trade in. Overall I had a great experien...ce

Honest and Reputable
    March 1, 2018

Matthew and the entire staff were fantastic. They have an excellent selection of high quality and reasonably priced cars. I will definitely buy more f...rom them and can’t enough

Tricars