King Motor Company

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit King Motor Company
Friday 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
(870) 394-5159 (870) 394-5159

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of King Motor Company from DealerRater.

King Motor Company

Jacob was very helpful and attentive to all of what we were looking for. We bought my truck and wanted it that same day. Jacob waited well past their closing time to make sure we got the vehicle. I would refer anyone to King motor company.

10/10! Highly Recommend!

Jacob was an excellent salesmen!! He was very easy going and very patient with me, as I had many questions before I made my final purchase! He also took care of a few minor concerns I had about the vehicle. Overall, it was a great experience and I am very pleased with my purchase! I highly recommend anyone looking for a car to check out KIng Motor Company.

Great experience

Jacob Patterson makes the process easiest as possible! This is the 2nd time I’ve bought from King Motor and I plan of using them in the future. Thanks guys!

Great customer service

Great customer service. Went over and above to make sure I was happy with the vehicle and the service high Recommend doing business with kings motor

Great experience

I purchased a 2018 F150 from Mr King in August,Jacob took care of me with the utmost respect,let me take the truck home and could drive it try it out and do as I pleased,it being a used truck i didn’t even ask about a warranty but when it came to signing the paperwork they threw in a year warranty just because they could.That being said it has already paid off for a minor visit to the dealership for repairs, i would recommend Mr King and his crew to anyone that’s looking for a used vehicle thumbs up to you Mr Kingl

Fast , Professional, and Thorough

My car was totaled after a storm on Sunday night. Found a Yukon XL exactly like I wanted @ King Motor through Cars.Com. My husband contacted Jacob and asked him to be extremely honest about the condition of the car as we would be making a 3 hour drive with a check in hand and wanted no surprises. He described everything exactly as it was, also answered if my husband called or text with extra questions, and we were in and out in no time. He had it detailed and ready to go for us today (Thursday). Quickest and easiest car buying experience. Very friendly, professional, and a very nice facility. Highly recommend.

Quality

King motors does a great job at picking out quality cars. Don't let the mileage scare you. We will be recommending Jacob to friends and family.

Awesome dealership

Easy, honest, fair company to work with. I'll buy my next truck from them for sure! I took a test drive on Wendnesday and Jackob had me in the car Thursday. Only spent 5 minutes on paperwork.

King Motor Company Review

This was my first car buying experience with King Motor Company and I was thoroughly impressed! Excellent service! Quality vehicles! Seamless and easy transaction! Would buy from them again!

Best Experience Buying a Used SUV!

Today I bought a used GMC Yukon XL Denali from King Motors. What an unbelievable buying experience. First, all 135 images online gave a very accurate picture of the SUV's condition. Actually the SUV was in better shape than what I thought, based on the images. How many times are you pleasantly surprised by the authenticity of a used car dealership? Second, their customer service was fantastic. Jim literally handed me the keys to the Denali and said to drive it around. Didn't ask for my keys to my SUV, a deposit, nothing. After we returned we had a few questions. He patiently listened and answered each. Once we were finished asking our questions, there was no pressure whatsoever to purchase ... literally no sales pitch! WE had to ask him what was the next step to buy this SUV. He was very kind and very attentive. I mentioned how many SUVs he had on the lot (and how they all looked brand new)... he said that is his niche, he focuses on NICE SUVs. Seriously, you won't be disappointed with this dealership!! I don't hesitate one bit giving them 5 stars all the way across! We have three teens... we will be back!