4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 238 reviews

Call This Dealer

238 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Island Kia from DealerRater.com

• Great service !
    July 31, 2015

Came into Kia with little hope of getting out of a bad deal I had at another dealership. I met with Freddy Bosco who was referred to me by an existing... Kia customer. What a great choice I made to give Kia a chance! Freddy was absolutely amazing and helpful. He was always honest and did not rush me into buying anything. He made sure everything was very comprehensive and communicated with me throughout the entire process. He even gave his cell number ! Overall a great experience working with Freddy on trading in my car... I left with such a great deal and knowing that I made a good choice. Thank you Freddy!

not a good experience
    April 10, 2018

horrible experience. I called and confirmed twice whether there are any other hidden charges and specifically if there were any "Dealership fees" whic...h they said no to. Had a long commute and in the end after making me wait for an hour, told me that in addition to the Car price there is a 1295$ dealership fee (Again...i specifically asked about this twice before going) - The finance manager there was extremely rude and said it was the sales rep who talked to us and they don't know what they are talking about! (which makes no sense whatsoever)

Island Kia sales team was great!
    December 28, 2017

I wasn't sure that I wanted to purchase my new car from any local dealership because I had some disappointing experiences in the past. I usually go ...over the bridge to New Jersey to purchase my cars but I'd heard good things about Island Kia. The sales team were very professional and helpful. They went above and beyond to search for the exact model and color of Kia Soul that I wanted (which was not easy to find with the accessories and option package I insisted on). It took them more than a week to find my new dream car which they located more than 100 miles away. I love my new Kia Soul and am glad that I went to Island Kia to buy it. My buying experience was good and I highly recommend Island Kia salesman Kevin Mancuso, and George Engle who helped us with the necessary paperwork.

Kathy, thank you for choosing to do business with us. We work daily to provide our customers with the best overall experience possible. We hope to con...tinue doing business with you! If there is anything more you need from us, please let us know. Frank Rao | frank@myislandkia.com | (855) 637-9146

AWESOME
    November 20, 2017

I was absolutely and completely blown away by the exceptional service i received from this service department. Jessica was incredibly professional and... extremely efficient, i have NEVER received better customer service from a shop! EVER!.

Overall Experience
    Island Kia

Eric, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to go... above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Frank Rao , frank@myislandkia.com , (855) 637-9146

AWESOME!
    November 19, 2017

Eric, thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don't h...esitate to contact me or visit us if you need anything else. Frank Rao | frank@myislandkia.com | (855) 637-9146

Awesome experience, quick n painless. Very honest!
    November 18, 2017

I just want to say that I almost never give reviews. Like most, who has the time, but for Vincent Macaluso I needed to make the time. His level of p...rofessionalism, patience and integrity far exceeded my expectations! I was very apprehensive when my lease was nearing its end and only because of Vincent did I once again go with a Kia. I truly hope the upper management at Island Kia and beyond know the type of man they have on their team. If Vincent is there in 3yrs I once again can see myself staying with Kia. Thanks Vincent for treating me like family and making this experience non-stressful, quick and painless! Thanks and God bless my friend! Also, George in Finance and Frank the Manager were a pleasure as well!

Overall Experience
    Island Kia

Chris, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Our team is made of great... people and they strive to create a positive buying experience for every customer. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Frank Rao , frank@myislandkia.com , (855) 637-9146

Employees Worked With
    Awesomely experience! Very fair and honest!
    November 18, 2017

Chris, thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in professional customer service and I'm g...lad that our team could make such a great impression on you. Frank Rao | frank@myislandkia.com | (855) 637-9146

Awesome service, quick, painless and very fair!!!

Mr.karitis
    August 28, 2017

Some good & also a poor. Manny very very good.but others.need an adjustment.

George, thank you for choosing to do business with us. We work daily to provide our customers with the best overall experience possible. We hope to co...ntinue doing business with you! If there is anything more you need from us, please let us know. Frank Rao | frank@myislandkia.com | 917-415-6946

Smoothest transaction ever
    August 25, 2017

When I walked in I was greeted by Jason. He was was very friendly and told me to take my time looking around. Right away that put me at ease. I loved ...the Optima the minute I sat in the driver's seat. Jason really worked with me and made me feel so comfortable. He is an exceptional salesperson and I have been telling everyone how happy I am with my new car and Island Kia. The sale couldn't have gone smoother. Thank you!

Angela, we love hearing that our customers had a great experience with our dealership. We'll make sure to relay your satisfaction to the individuals y...ou worked directly with. Frank Rao | frank@myislandkia.com | 917-415-6946

1581 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY 10305