Read reviews that mention:

October 12, 2020

We had a number of situations that were taken care of very quickly by staff. They were very helpful and understanding. Gave us a great walk thru of... our vehicle and drove the second set of keys to our home. Because of there great service we are driving a new Raptor.

David, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. Have a great day!

September 22, 2020

Great - easy and always well attended by salesperson

Hi Douglas, thank you for the wonderful review!

September 7, 2020

I brought my recently bought vehicle in for a transmission service. As I was checked out I was informed my tires had dry rot and I was asked if I knew... that. I assured them I did not and was told to contact my sales associate ASAP. Not only did they remedy the situation quickly but my sales guy Andy picked my up and dropped me off while the brand new tires were put on my vehicle. Thanks Phil long for doing the right thing and keeping me safe on the road.

Andrea, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you for the kind words you had to share about Andy. We look forward t...o your next visit and hope you have a great day!

August 28, 2020

Bought a truck here from out of state as they had exactly what I was looking for. Sales staff was extremely helpful both over the phone and in person when... I arrived.

Hi Scott, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Have a great day!

August 20, 2020

Love my New Truck Looking forward to many years of satisfied service

Hi Kenneth, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Have a great day!

August 9, 2020

On 6/12/20, we had a service appointment for our 2004 Buick Rendezvous (had squealing sounds while accelerating). Phil Long Lincoln worked on our car until... 6/22/20 - when we picked-up our car (paid a lot of money). The sound was diminished but not totally gone. So - we took our car back to Phil Long Lincoln on 6/29/20 to complete work. Picked car up on 7/2/20. Now the car squeaks the loudest when the car is cold; otherwise the squeak is minimal. We'd like to have the car "squeak" completely resolved. We've called Phil Long Lincoln twice since and left messages in the service department each time in order to make an appointment to get our car fixed. As of 8/7/20, we have not received any call or message back from the Phil Long Lincoln service department! Considering going to another service company for our car! Not happy!

Ron, thank you for sharing your experience. Our records show you have been contacted by our service team and are scheduled to visit us later this week... for us to take another look at your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you then and hope you have a great day! Thank you - Phil Long Lincoln

July 27, 2020

Had a great experience with Phil Long Lincoln. We test drove a couple trim levels and later in the week, drove away with our new purchase. If you are... looking to purchase a Lincoln in Colorado Springs, please see Terry in sales. He will make sure you are taken care of.

We are so happy to read such a great review about us! Thank you for the kind words you had to share about Terry. We hope you have a great day!

July 23, 2020

Good service. Estimated time of completion was close to accurate.

Marilyn, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Have a wonderful day!

July 13, 2020

Great service, feel at home. Staff are attentive and very helpful.thank you.

Lona, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience. Have a great day!

July 6, 2020

Daniel and his team did a great job servicing my vehicle. Quick and easy!

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for the kind words you had to share about Daniel and his team. Have ...a great day!