Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Thank you to General Manager Jordan Baldock, and Brett...

Thank you to General Manager Jordan Baldock, and Brett Wennerberg/Tim Clark/Bethanie Worley in the Collision Center for 5/5 repair of a panel of my Escalade ESV. Outstanding results and I appreciate their attention to detail and professionalism. And thanks to their rental car staff also for providing a Chevrolet Traverse that I enjoyed for a few days. $1400 well spent!

Cascade Auto Center, East Wenatchee, Wa

Kelly was great! I have only purchased three cars in my lifetime and generally think of the process as time-consuming and cumbersome, but I was in my new 2020 Chevy Blazer with knowledge of how to use wipers, blue-tooth, lights, navigation system, heated seats, emergency brake, on-star. . . . anything I might need get on my way. The paper work went along swiftly and painlessly. I felt well taken care of. Carole Rainey

I didn't expect to receive service over soft and hard...

I didn't expect to receive service over soft and hard sell when working with Geoff on my recent visit. Cascade Autocenter earned my trust.

Never experienced better customer service!

Honestly, we came in looking at cars and were dreading the experience of purchasing from a dealer. But Roman and Carlos were so kind and did not pressure us whatsoever. They were genuinely trying to fit us with a vehicle that would meet our family’s needs. We ended up getting a 2019 Chevy Blazer and couldn’t be happier! Thanks guys for being honest throughout this whole process. We will definitely buy our next vehicle at Cascade!

Dealer response

Hey Jon, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback on DealerRater! We're glad you enjoyed working with Roman, Carlos, and Dave. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Chevy Blazer, it looks great!

2.3

Lousy Service Department

Oil change and tire rotation take twice as long as anywhere else and that is with required appointments. Tney change dashboard settings, move seats, seat backs and mirrors to move tne vehicle just a few feet, and this time programmed my radio to a Spanish music station. I am not Hispanic and dont speak that language. Having a guy in a suit standing at his owm podium is ridicu.ous in a service department.

Dealer response

Mr. Steele, Thank you for reaching out, our General Manager has assured us this issue has been corrected to your satisfaction. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you again!

Brought my 2019Chevy Traverse in for its First oil...

Brought my 2019 Chevy Traverse in for its First oil change. I Was Truely Impressed with the way We were treated by Ivan and a Tech we spoke with Very respectable and Knowledgeable.. Thank you

Dealer response

Hi Sandra_darlene1961, thanks for the feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your visit to our service department!

Easy Buying Experience

Edwardo and Randy were great sales people to work with. It was a very easy buying experience and we came away with the SUV that we were interested in buying.

Dealer response

Hi Ken, thanks for the feedback about your visit. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Silverado, the best truck around

I have been looking for a specific truck and Dan worked with me to the end. He found the truck and called me. I didn't have to spend time looking by myself. If your looking to purchase a new vehicle and you don't give Cascade Chevrolet a call your not doing your do diligence. Great service and special thanks to Scott Bungar for his technical support in the Service Dept. Thanks Sonny

Dealer response

Hi Sonny, thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate your business and the review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Thanks for the new battery replacement!

The battery in my Escalade went out with a faulty cell - I got a new one free - warranty - in replacement in 75 minutes of waiting from the time I pulled in unannounced at Cascade Cadillac! Thanks to all the service team & the technician that redid my faulty ignition key so it's perfect again. Thanks to Mark Willoughby for making it happen fast!

Dealer response

Hey ESVThanks! Thanks for choosing to service at Cascade, we're glad you had a great experience in our service department. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Subaru Crosstrek

Randy and Roman were super helpful while I was looking for a Subaru. I know what I was looking for and they found the car.

Dealer response

Hi bris_t, thanks for the 5 star review on DealerRater! We're glad you enjoyed working with Randy and Roman and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about your new Crosstrek!