Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet

335 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 4, 2020

Honestly, we came in looking at cars and were dreading the experience of purchasing from a dealer. But Roman and Carlos were so kind and did not pressure... us whatsoever. They were genuinely trying to fit us with a vehicle that would meet our family's needs. We ended up getting a 2019 Chevy Blazer and couldn't be happier! Thanks guys for being honest throughout this whole process. We will definitely buy our next vehicle at Cascade!

Hey Jon, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback on DealerRater! We're glad you enjoyed working with Roman, Carlos, and Dave. Thank you f...or your business and enjoy your new Chevy Blazer, it looks great!

January 2, 2020

Oil change and tire rotation take twice as long as anywhere else and that is with required appointments. Tney change dashboard settings, move seats, seat... backs and mirrors to move tne vehicle just a few feet, and this time programmed my radio to a Spanish music station. I am not Hispanic and dont speak that language. Having a guy in a suit standing at his owm podium is ridicu.ous in a service department.

Mr. Steele, Thank you for reaching out, our General Manager has assured us this issue has been corrected to your satisfaction. If there is anything ...else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you again!

December 25, 2019

Brought my 2019 Chevy Traverse in for its First oil change. I Was Truely Impressed with the way We were treated by Ivan and a Tech we spoke with Very respectable... and Knowledgeable.. Thank you

Hi Sandra_darlene1961, thanks for the feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your visit to our service department!

December 20, 2019

Edwardo and Randy were great sales people to work with. It was a very easy buying experience and we came away with the SUV that we were interested in... buying.

Hi Ken, thanks for the feedback about your visit. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

December 3, 2019

I have been looking for a specific truck and Dan worked with me to the end. He found the truck and called me. I didn't have to spend time looking by myself.... If your looking to purchase a new vehicle and you don't give Cascade Chevrolet a call your not doing your do diligence. Great service and special thanks to Scott Bungar for his technical support in the Service Dept. Thanks Sonny

Hi Sonny, thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate your business and the review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

October 22, 2019

The battery in my Escalade went out with a faulty cell - I got a new one free - warranty - in replacement in 75 minutes of waiting from the time I pulled... in unannounced at Cascade Cadillac! Thanks to all the service team & the technician that redid my faulty ignition key so it's perfect again. Thanks to Mark Willoughby for making it happen fast!

Hey ESVThanks! Thanks for choosing to service at Cascade, we're glad you had a great experience in our service department. We appreciate your feedback... and look forward to serving you again in the future!

October 20, 2019

Randy and Roman were super helpful while I was looking for a Subaru. I know what I was looking for and they found the car.

Hi bris_t, thanks for the 5 star review on DealerRater! We're glad you enjoyed working with Randy and Roman and we look forward to serving you again i...n the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about your new Crosstrek!

October 9, 2019

These guys truly care about their customers, which is not something you see very often anymore. what started out as a shackey out of town visit turned... out being a great experience thanks to the awesome people!

Hey Dave P, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback on DealerRater. We're glad you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to serving you ...again in the future.

September 30, 2019

Not much to say but they are the BEST from the top. No words can say how grate all the people are. TO me they are the best in the US.

Hey charles 4547, thanks for the kind words and 5 star review! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

August 11, 2019

everyone was very friendly, from receptionist, sales, service and finance. truly seemed glad to see us. thank you from president of company and great... help on some follow up questions.

Hey Mickie, thanks for the kind words and 5 stars!