Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

A great place to buy from

These guys truly care about their customers, which is not something you see very often anymore. what started out as a shackey out of town visit turned out being a great experience thanks to the awesome people!

Dealer response

Hey Dave P, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback on DealerRater. We're glad you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

THE BEST

Not much to say but they are the BEST from the top. No words can say how grate all the people are. TO me they are the best in the US.

Dealer response

Hey charles 4547, thanks for the kind words and 5 star review! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Great and friendly staff

everyone was very friendly, from receptionist, sales, service and finance. truly seemed glad to see us. thank you from president of company and great help on some follow up questions.

Dealer response

Hey Mickie, thanks for the kind words and 5 stars!

Great experience

Very professional salesman. My experience was fast and effective and I would definitely recommend this dealership to any one interested purchasing a new or used vehicle. I’m so happy with my purchase.

Dealer response

Hi grisela_olivera, thanks for the review! Enjoy your beautiful new-to-you Subaru!

101 degrees Fahrenheit outside but chill inside

We drove over to Cascade Auto from eastern Washington about 175 miles. It was well worth the trip. I called ahead of time for info and everyone I dealt with on the phone(Ariana and Justin) were amazingly helpful. I was really nervous about driving an electric car but lucky for me Randy is a very friendly and kindly fellow and the test drive went swimmingly. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership as it is so chill and mellow and friendly.

Dealer response

Hey bronwynharan, thanks for the kind words and the 5 star review. We're glad you had a good experience with us and hope you enjoy your car!

Great experience

I had a great experience at cascade auto center. We were leaving town and our Yukon started acting up. I called and talked to Derek and he was very helpful and great with communication. We were able to rent a car while ours was in the shop and it was very affordable and brand new. The rental staff was very accommodating and had us on the road in no time at all. While on vacation, Derek called and explained the issue with our car, gave us two options for repairs and allowed us time to make our decision without hounding us and trying to sell me stuff I didn’t need. I have been In the auto industry for years and this truly was a great experience. I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for service or to buy a car. Great job Derek and thank you for helping us get back on the road quickly.

Great and friendly staff

our sales rep. Roman, was friendly, factual, and helpful in finding the vehicle we were looking for, and explaining all of its operation, Always smiling and happy for us on our new purchase.

Excellent

Very helpful and attentive. Process was fast. Would definitely recommend this dealership. Customer service was a priority. First time at this dealership and was greatly satisfied with their service.

Outstanding.

Randy was really great to work with. Answered all of our questions, flexible and knowledgeable. We would definitely recommend Cascade Chevrolet. Thank you very much.

Dealer response

Hey enordling12, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your business and recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Very Smooth Process

Everyone we interacted with was very professional and friendly. There was no pressure through the whole process and we felt that everyone had our best interest in mind. We drove 2 hours to buy from Cascade Autocenter and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again for our next purchase. A great place to do business with and we love our new Traverse!