Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Equinox

So happy we made our purchase with Cascade dealer, great car and customer service! Very efficient staff, we’re in and out faster than expected.

Very good

Very good service in Spanish thank you I hope we see you guys again to buy a another car in the future.it was a good experience

Great customer service!

Cascade Auto Center is very customer service oriented and their sales team doesn't put pressure on their customers when you are looking at buying a new car. The staff is so friendly and easy going, they make buying a car very easy, especially Randy Roberts. Their sales team is also very knowledgeable about the vehicles they are selling. They do an excellent job making sure that you know how your new vehicle works before you leave the lot, including helping to get everything set up and working, like On Star and paring your phone with the vehicle. Great experience! I would buy from them again! (Oh, I actually have. This is the 3rd vehicle we have bought/leased from them.)

Our New Subaru Purchase

My husband and I are diehard Subaru fans and recently purchased a new Subaru Outback from Cascade Chevrolet Cadillac in Wenatchee. We’ve done business with Cascade for years through their sales, auto servicing, and body work departments and have always been pleased with their customer service and excellent work. Our recent purchase was no exception. Our sales representative, Leon Comeau, was friendly, courteous, and a walking encyclopedia of all that is Subaru. He listened carefully to the questions we had and provided information as well for questions that he anticipated we might have in the future. He took extra time to be sure we understood the new technology in the vehicle, even tabbing the most relevant pages in the Subaru booklets and manual that he provided us with. We didn’t feel pressured to purchase but rather guided to make a more informed (and enthusiastic) decision. Thank you Cascade and special thanks to Leon for making us feel like valued customers. As my children would say, you rock!

Excellent

It was a friendly atmosphere and was helped as soon as I got there. Got in and got out...very professional. Carlos sold me my first car years ago and helped me buy my second car years later. He was a very knowledgeable individual.

Dealer response

Hey Chentmoney! Thanks for leaving us some feedback on DealerRater, we really appreciate it! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed working with Carlos and we truly value your continued business. Thanks for choosing Cascade and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Purchased a KIA

I could not believe how easy this was! No high pressure sales! In fact, Roman went above and beyond to find me the best deal. Even when the car I wanted (the Trax) had a recall and was no longer available. Roman checked the inventory and remembered that I was also considering a Kia Soul. There happened to be one available. I am so grateful to him for not just wanting to "make a sale" but help me stay in my budget range and found me a great car! I will send my friends and family to Cascade for sure!

Dealer response

Hi Marie, thanks for taking the time to write us a review on DealerRater! We're glad that you enjoyed working with Roman and we really appreciate the recommendations! Thanks for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Excellent Service!

I had a great experience purchasing my Cadillac ATS-V from Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet! These people will treat you right and have your best interests at heart. Forthcoming and transparent, friendly and fast, they hit all the check marks. A big thank you to Randy, Julie, and Mark for their commitment to my satisfaction.

Dealer response

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on DealerRater, we really appreciate your feedback! Congrats on purchasing this Cadillac ATS-V... what an epic car! Thanks so much for the kind words and for your business! Enjoy your ATS-V, and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Recent Service at Cascade Chevrolet

Oil change for new Chev Silverado. All went well, service was great, on time and help was courteous and helpful. Very good experience.

Dealer response

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Cascade Autocenter! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

Experience

Purchasing a vehicle from Cascade was the most stress free dealership I’ve ever been to. I literally seen the vehicle I wanted on their website, arrived to the dealership and had a small conversation with a sales consultant Roman. He is very knowledgeable answered all my questions truthfully. Man of his word. Long story short is that when comparing my experience with Cascade vs. other dealerships Ive been to Cascade is by far the best. They do their best with keeping the customer happy while same time giving you what you want.

Dealer response

Hi Zennell, thanks for the 5 star review! Thank you for the kind words and your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Awesome

This is our third time buying a vehicle with Carlos, every time we got the best customer service and the best options, he is our “to go” person and we recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

Dealer response

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on DealerRater, we really appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed working with Carlos and the rest of our team and look forward to working with you again in the future.