Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.2

Great experience with Roman

Buying a car comes will all sorts of stresses and joys and Roman helped through all of them. He was attentive, genuinely caring and very knowledgeable about each car we drove. Roman even got the detail guys to work quickly so we could test drive the car sooner. He made the experience a great one and we highly recommend him and Cascade Auto.

Dealer response

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on DealerRater, we highly value your feedback! We're glad that you had such a pleasant experience working with Roman and our team. We appreciate your business and the recommendation, and we hope to see you again in the future. Thanks again and take care!

4.4

Good experience with a good salesman.

The salesman Roman explained every thing on the car so I could understand it. A good salesman with A lot of patience. Made the whole process as simple as he could.

Dealer response

Thanks for leaving us a review on DealerRater, we highly appreciate your feedback! We're glad you enjoyed working with Roman and Ted. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new-to-you Chevrolet!

Great Experience!

The customer service was excellent!! Roman was easy to work with and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle we bought. No pressure sales service with going the extra mile care. I would highly recommend Cascade Auto Center.

Dealer response

Hey Sarah, thanks for the kind review! We're glad you enjoyed working with Roman and we truly appreciate your business and the recommendation. Thanks again and we'll see you around!

Great customer service

Great Customer service , Friendly sales staff and Knowing of product . Clean dealer ship . Nice location . I'm a long time customer , over 15 cares or trucks bought from them.

Dealer response

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review on DealerRater! We truly appreciate the review along with your continued business over the years. Thanks for choosing Cascade Autocenter, we'll see you next time!

Best truck buying experience of my life

Roman Guiterrez was the most helpful and courteous car salesman I’ve ever met, as was the finance manager! Roman listened to what I wanted from beginning to end, not about what he wanted! That’s rare in the modern era of auto buying! That idea will carry him far in his career and I will tell everyone I know to buy from him! My brother will be visiting him next! Keep up the good work!!!

Dealer response

Hi James, thanks for the positive feedback! We're glad to hear you had such a positive experience working with Roman and Dave. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again and take care!

I Keep Going Back to Cascade Auto

I recently bought a new Cadillac (not my first one) from Cascade Auto. I was greeted at the door by Mr. Roman Gutierrez, with a smile. Roman is professional, knowledgeable, and polite. A month later, and he stills calls me to see if I have any questions/concerns. I highly recommend shopping at Cascade Auto, and be sure to ask for Roman. You won’t be disappointed. Cascade Auto is very fortunate to have Roman on their team. Cascade's service department is also top notch. No complaints!

Dealer response

Hey there Caddy Lover, thanks for leaving us some feedback on DealerRater, we really appreciate it! We're glad you had such a great experience with Roman and Mark, and we truly value your repeat business! Thank you for choosing Cascade once again and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new Cadillac!

A buying experience

My experience here was wonderful! Tony was professional, accomodating and efficient. I would recommend him to anyone. He went above and beyond to see that I got what I wanted.... and he succeeded!! Thank you!

AMAZINGLY GOOD SERVICE

Went above and beyond to keep our 2 yr old happy and content. Very friendly and had that good ol southern hospitality that we were looking for.Would come for sure for another vehical.Can not say thank you enough for helping us out

Dealer response

Hi Jo and D, thanks for the positive feedback on DealerRater, we really appreciate it! Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Take care!

Amazingly great service

Brock went above and beyond today with not only selling us our 09 dodge van but he also kept my youngest son entertained early today while my wife was filling out paperwork.. even after I got off of work and came in to help finalize it he made us both feel like we were family.... I really love cascade for all that they do... you guys are so awesome

Dealer response

Hey Jo and D! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review on DealerRater, we truly appreciate the feedback. We're glad that you enjoyed your experience working with Brock and Dave and we thank you for your business. Thanks for choosing Cascade Autocenter, we hope to see you around again in the future!

Easiest car deal we have ever experienced.

The staff was very knowledgeable and great to work with. We will definitely do business with Cascade Auto again. Thanks again Brock, Alan and Mark!

Dealer response

Hi Todd, thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback for us on DealerRater. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Take care and enjoy your new rig!