Cascade Cadillac Chevrolet

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Outstanding Customer Service ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Our family has outgrown our current car so we were in need of a bigger car to travel to our summer home in Chelan. (We live in Western WA) This was the first and only dealership we went to. We were immediately greeted by Brock who was very friendly, knowledgeable and honest. He was very helpful and our transaction went very smoothly. He was absolutely awesome and I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Brock and this dealership. Mark, who helped us on the financial side of things, was also very professional and personable. Thank you for our amazing new car (new to us) Michelle

Dealer response

Hello Roseymichelle, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on DealerRater, we really appreciate it! We're glad you enjoyed your visit to our dealership. Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great service and cars.

The whole time I was there I was given the one on one service that gave me told me I was very important. Broke did a wonderful job. He was there every step of the way. The parts department did a really good job also.

Dealer response

Hi Suzettelester, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback on DealerRater, we really appreciate it. We're glad that you enjoyed your time working with Brock and the rest of our team. Thank you for choosing Cascade Autocenter and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Really liking my new truck

Well I have to say I’m happy my salesman Brock made everything possible to get this truck all the way to meeting me in Seattle so I could sign the papers so big ups to all involved and working with me to get my truck

Dealer response

Dear Alexander1974, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback! Glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Brock, our guys love what they do and try their best to make the process smooth for each and every customer. Thanks for your business and we hope to work with you again in the future!

4.0

Friendly

They installed new bumble. But few month . It come out

Professional and Fun!

I was intimidated when it came to the newer vehicles with all the functions and buttons. I am a technically challenged senior citizen. Brock not only helped me find the perfect car for my wife and I he also found it with my wife not being at the dealership that day as she has been ill and making her happy is not an easy task but he managed to do it. Brock has went above and beyond and has taught me how to use our Cadillac and I am confident that I have the best car salesman in Eastern Washington. I will always refer people to Brock Stringer any dealership he works with they are lucky at Cascade to have you on board!

Dealer response

Dear "Proud Cadillac Owner", Thank you for taking the time to write us such a thoughtful review. We really appreciate your feedback, as well as your recommendations. Thank you for your business and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about your Cadillac and its high end features!

Satisfaction

We are very happy with the way Dan Cordell handled our purchase of our Cadillac! We would deal with him again😎. He was courteous and prompt calling us with answers to our questions.

Dealer response

Hey there Happy Camper! Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback on DealerRater! Glad you enjoyed working with Dan and we truly appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Cascade Autocenter and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your Cadillac!

Good people, good service

Our needs were understood and met with professionalism and a personal touch. It was an uncomplicated and congenial experience. I would recommend Kelly to anyone looking for a car.

Dealer response

Dear marti5050, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on DealerRater, we highly value your feedback! We're thrilled you enjoyed your time working with Kelly and we really appreciate your business. Thanks for choosing Cascade and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Amazing

I would like say that it was an amazing experience dealing with Carlos Mota at the Chevy dealership. He worked tirelessly to get me my dream truck. I would definitely recommend him for your future purchase. The entire team was amazing we ended up getting 2 vehicles.

Dealer response

Hey there Chevy2018, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback on DealerRater, we highly appreciate it! Glad we could help you find your dream truck and we appreciate your business and your recommendation! Thanks for choosing Cascade Autocenter and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Colorado

Experience was pleasant, we did research and knew what we wanted.

Dealer response

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Cascade Autocenter!

Exceptional Service

We really appreciated Jonathan, Julie and David. They were all easy to do business with. Jon was extremely nice, very knowledgeable and professional. Julie was very accommodating and we appreciated that Dave explained everything very thoroughly. We also were thrilled that the car was sold to us very clean and with a full tank of gas. In summary, if we’re ever in the market for another vehicle we will definitely go to Cascade Auto Center.

Dealer response

Dear Likes Tahoe, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review on DealerRater, we highly value your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with our team and we truly appreciate your business. Thank you for the positive comments and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again and take care!