D'NX Motors

Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(434) 509-4461 (434) 509-4461

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of D'NX Motors from DealerRater.

4.3

DNX Motors

Great Customer Service. The staff were friendly, and willing to help. They also made my first car buying experience comfortable and easy. Would recommend. Great Customer Service. The staff were friendly, and willing to help. They also made my first car buying experience comfortable and easy. Would recommend.

Great Guys

GREAT TRUCK AT A GREAT PRICE hard to find vehicles are their specialty Great Buy on low mileage F250 Great Shape/ Easy to deal with No hassle

Shaun Hamlette

Great salespeople! For my first time buying a truck from a dealership, DNX Motors on Timberlake made the process easy, laid out everything nicely, and treated me outstandingly!

Joe is awesome, Rob is better. James also swell

Have known the DNX crew for a long time, but this is my first buying experience with them. Satisfied and would highly recommend. Great people to work with

used truck purchase

I was pleased with the purchase of my dodge 2500. drove 3 hours to get the vehicle. What was agreed upon over the phone did not change when I arrived. I would recommend DNX to others.

Matt T

Working with DNX to purchase a used vehicle was good experience and I would deal with them again. They were available to answer and questions that I had and were not "pushy" salesmen. Thanks for getting me a the truck I have been looking for.

I got a truck now

They had the truck I wanted and were very helpful throughout the buying process. This was my first time buying a newer car and they made the process as simple and painless as possible.

Truck

The employees at DNX Motors supplied me with great help to find the truck that I was looking for. Could not be happier with the truck that i found and the service provided.

Great Guys

The staff was great! I'd highly recommend them to my family or friends. I hadn't planned to purchase today but they made it so easy I'm driving away today!

Pleasant car buying experience

The car buying experience was quick compared to my prior car buys and the service was pleasant and comfortable. I would definitely do business here again.