Bill Knight Ford

37 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 16, 2017

I have come to expect excellent service from this dealership. This visit was no exception. My loyalty to this dealership is in large part due to my daughter's... employment there and I trust her judgement and the advice she gets (and passes on to me) from the personnel in the Parts & Service departments.

February 14, 2017

This dealership went out of their way to help me when my car broke down . I will forever be grateful for there amazing service and kindness.

February 13, 2017

Upon arriving Gable Gwinn assisted me and my wife. Gable took the time to go over the Ford Edge with us and made sure that it was what we were looking... for in an automobile. Over all it was a great experience and very low pressure. I would recommend Bill Knight Ford to my friends and family.

February 7, 2017

Awesome service. My car was done quickly. I'm glad Bill Knight has come to our town.

Dawn, our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If there is anything else w...e can do to assist you, please let us know. Take care!

January 25, 2017

clean friendly service people. My needs were small so there is not much to advise on

January 16, 2017

Beyond the standard mile service I had an random issue with the adaptive cruse control. Was told this could talk all day. Okay, fine set the expectations... up front and I get it, it's a random issue. Well I work a ways from you folks and will need to get to work? No problem for an issue like this we are happy to provide you a loaner.....was expecting a 2008 Ford Probe with 230,000mi....nope new F-150 off the lot, could believe it. Nice ride (not as nice as mine, no problem) 3 hrs later get a call....Your trucks ready....What?? Your good to go...Really. Yup. Okay...how much?? Hum you had an oil change also right....Yes. "Then just the oil change, that it" Wow. 5 hrs early, and fix and no large bill. Fantastic. Everyone was professional and went out of their way to be helpful. Tough job, nobody likes taking their car to be fixed. They are really on top of their game.

January 12, 2017

Your service Tech Tim, is very courteous. They was on time and professional I have been extremely happy with your service team.

January 10, 2017

I originally found the vehicle advertised on the internet. Stillwater OK. is approximately 400 miles from where I live. The salesman Lew was an excellent... communicator and quick to respond to any questions and request I had. He sent me many detailed pictures and did not try to hide any blemishes. I made the 400 mile trip and found the vehicle exactly as described. Everyone we dealt with through the purchase process was excellent at customer service. Drove the vehicle home without a hitch the same day.

January 5, 2017

They were very easy to work with. They were very transparent about the vehicle itself and eager to answer any questions that I had. I felt they were really... fair with their pricing, and once we decided to make a deal the process was very quick. I would and likely will buy from them again in the future.

December 23, 2016

Knowledgeable and non-pushy. Set us at ease with their very apparent sincerity and honesty.