Lia Nissan of Glens Falls

New (866) 478-6041 (866) 478-6041
Used (866) 480-9278 (866) 480-9278
Service (866) 448-5066 (866) 448-5066

4.1

I'm not big on writing reviews but this guy was so

I'm not big on writing reviews but this guy was so professional he wasn't pushy my intention was not to make a decision on a new car.... I was approached by Dave. I was just looking... he asked if he could help, he suggests a test drive wow. I was amazed I love the Altima SV but this model didn't have climate control, so he researched others and came up with Altima SL and the color that I wanted and check on the available of this model and said it would be available by the end of the month.... awesome thanks Dave looking forward to the delivery

1.0

Unprofessional, sarcastic, rude service

Christian is unprofessional, sarcastic and very rude. He lied to me about my vehicle warranty. He said I had no warranties left on my vehicle when infact my vehicle was still under warranty.

Dealer response

We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at Lia Nissan Of Glens Falls.

New 2022 Platinum Rogue

First of all, I should emphasize that we have been customers of Lia Nissan of Queensbury for many years! We were recently contacted by a new Lia salesman, David Funaro, who said he could put us in a new 2022 Rogue for the same price we were paying for our 2020 SV Rogue. Since Lia Nissan of Queensbury is a dealership we trust, and although we were skeptical that he could actually pull a deal like this deal off, my husband and I decided to go over to see what they had to offer. We insisted on keeping all the same features we currently had and would not change our lease payments! We ended up with a 2022 Platinum Rogue for the same price we were paying for our 2020 SV Rogue. It is beautiful and fully loaded with many features we did not have in our 2020 Rogue. David was very attentive to our requests, and came through with everything we were asking for and kept it in our price range! Thank you David for all your help. We would not have purchased another car at this time if you had not contacted us.

Dealer response

Dottie, your satisfaction is our top priority.

1.0

Please stay away from this dealership.

Please stay away from this dealership. They really do not want your business. I leased 4 Platinum cars from them and they could care less about your problems with the car. I was told a General Manager would call me by a sales manager Never happened. So much for customer service. The sales manager said sorry to lose your business. I will stay away from Lia and go to a reputable dealer.

Salesman Dave was excellent.

Salesman Dave was excellent. Car was exactly as described and ready on time. I would not hesitate to purchase from this dealership again.

Consumer response

Thank you Dave!

I have purchased several cars in my lifetime, but this...

I have purchased several cars in my lifetime, but this car shopping experience was exceptional. I worked with David B., a wonderful and professional salesman! He went above and beyond to make my purchase truly an unforgettable event. Love my new car! Thank You!

Great dealership

Found the perfect used car and had a great buying experience at Lia Nissan of Glens Falls. The car was in fantastic shape, exactly as described on cars.com and there were no hidden fees or financing requirement to get the advertised price. Our salesman, Robert, was great and the car was clean and ready to go with a full tank of gas when we arrived to complete the transaction. Overall this was a great purchasing experience and I would not hesitate to buy another car here again.

1.2

Horrible. We were led to believe that regular maintenance...

Horrible. We were led to believe that regular maintenance on our lease was covered but when we got to the appointment we surprised to find out this was not the case.I had been a loyal Lia customer but will never buy a car from them again. We also had a bad experience with the actual purchase of our car. Very unprofessional staff.

Satisfied customer

Bought a used car from Lia. Great experience. The salesperson, Mike Mashuta, was one of the best car salesmen that I have worked with. He didn't pressure us, was eager to help with any questions, was very helpful getting the most for our trade. I would shop there again.

JoAnne was excellent and she was able to get everything...

JoAnne was excellent and she was able to get everything done I needed in short notice. Service people are very friendly and courteous. Thank you.

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving JoAnne this 5-star review! We are so pleased that she could get your vehicular needs taken care of- efficiently and effectively! It is our pleasure to serve you in any way possible. Please let us know how we may be of further assistance to you in the future.