Lia Nissan of Glens Falls

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 478-6041 (866) 478-6041
Used (866) 480-9278 (866) 480-9278
Service (866) 448-5066 (866) 448-5066

Always a pleasure at Lia Nissan in Glens Falls.

Always a pleasure at Lia Nissan in Glens Falls. Aaron Boule my service advisor always takes great care of my needs the whole service department is awesome

Dealer response

John, we truly appreciate your awesome review of the Lia Nisan service team! We're glad Aaron continues to be a reliable resource for your automotive needs. Safe travels until we see you again!

Aaron Boule is always very helpful and knowledgeable.

Aaron Boule is always very helpful and knowledgeable. I wouldn’t go anywhere else to get my car serviced.

Dealer response

Thank you, Brandon! We're pleased you had another great service experience with us, and that Aaron made sure your vehicle was well taken care of. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

I had my 2023 Frontier serviced yesterday at Lia of Glens

I had my 2023 Frontier serviced yesterday at Lia of Glens Falls and as usual it was great service!! JoAnne, Aaron and Christian are always helpful and informative. I always take my Nissans there. Highly recommended

Dealer response

Thank you for the honor of serving you over the years, BW! We're pleased you continue to receive the best care and guidance from Joanne, Aaron, and Christian. Please don't hesitate to get in touch when the Lia Nissan team can assist you again. It's always our pleasure!

In the 10 years I have happily owned my 2014 Nissan

In the 10 years I have happily owned my 2014 Nissan Altima, I have had it, exclusively, serviced at Lia Nissan in Glens Falls. My recent appointment on Monday, February 19, 2024, for NY State Inspection, the Service Adviser, Joanne Chapleski, greeted me warmly and made sure that every detail of the service was addressed, even the courtesy of applying my new Registration sticker—and the courtesy car wash done at every service appointment! It means more than ever, to be able to rely on Joanne’s expertise when it comes to the condition and safety of your vehicle when you are 81 years old and on your own. I appreciate Joanne’s customer care more than words can say!

Dealer response

We truly appreciate your lovely feedback on Joanne, and we completely understand the importance of earning our clients' trust. We're so pleased Joanne continues to help you keep your Altima in excellent shape. Thank you for always choosing Lia Nissan!

Joanne Chapleski in Service department is always a

Joanne Chapleski in Service department is always a pleasure to work with and discuss the services need on my car. Aaron and Christian too! ALWAYS pleasant and helpful. This is the best dealership EVER!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review, Bonnie! We truly appreciate your continued business, and we're glad Joanne, Aaron, and Christian have always taken such great care of you and your vehicle. Thank you for making Lia Nissan your #1 choice for service!

I’ve been going to Lia Nissan of Glens Falls to service

I’ve been going to Lia Nissan of Glens Falls to service my vehicles for almost many, many years! Aaron, Joanne, and Christian are awesome! I love pulling right into the service garage they are always quick and pleasant to greet me and take things over from there! They really know what they’re doing and I rarely wait very long for anything. The grounds and waiting room are always immaculate and it’s a very nice place to be. Every employee there, is personable and says hello when walking by but what’s most important to me is that they’ve always gotten it right the first time! They also don’t tell me they can’t fix something because they can’t “duplicate the problem”. I leave there with my car cleaner than when I came in (thank you free car wash)! Anyway, I won't go anywhere else and I’ve even convinced friends and family without Nissan vehicles to go there! Why not when the service is what it is?! A++++

Dealer response

Kelly, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are honored that you continue to confide in us with your automotive needs, and we are so glad that Aaron, Joanne, Christian, and the team consistently provide you with the quality care that you so much deserve. Your safety and satisfaction are our utmost priorities. We wish you safe travels! Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any further questions or concerns.

I’ve been going to Lia Nissan of Glens Falls to service

I’ve been going to Lia Nissan of Glens Falls to service my vehicles for many, many years! Aaron, Joanne, and Christian and Brett are awesome in the service department! I love pulling right into the service garage they are always quick and pleasant to greet me and take things over from there! They really know what they’re doing and I rarely wait very long for anything. The grounds and waiting room are always immaculate and it’s a very nice place to be. Every employee there, is personable and says hello when walking by but what’s most important to me is that they’ve always gotten it right the first time! They also don’t tell me they can’t fix something because they can’t “duplicate the problem”. I leave there with my car cleaner than when I came in (thank you free car wash)! They always call or text me with questions or to let me know what I need to know. Anyway, I won't go anywhere else and I’ve even convinced friends and family without Nissan vehicles to go there! Why not when the service is what it is?! A++++

Dealer response

Kelly, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are honored that you continue to confide in us with your automotive needs, and we are so glad that Aaron, Joanne, Christian, Brett, and the team consistently provide you with the quality care that you so much deserve. Your safety and satisfaction are our utmost priorities. We wish you safe travels! Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any further questions or concerns.

Great service Aaron Boule.

Great service Aaron Boule. Pleasant and Professional. Thank you for taking the time to fix my car phone issue! Service was done in a timely manner. I did not get her name, (sorry) but the girl who cashed me out was very pleasant as well!

Dealer response

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are happy to hear that Aaron and the team got your automotive needs efficiently taken care of. It is our pleasure to serve you. If there is ever anything more that we may help you with, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Joanne Chapleski was very helpful and professional.

Joanne Chapleski was very helpful and professional. The service was excellent as it always is with all of the service staff. Thank you

Dealer response

Thank you for your awesome review! We're pleased you had another great service experience with us, and that Joanne made sure your vehicle was well taken care of. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Joanne Chapelski and Aaron Boule are always helpful when

Joanne Chapelski and Aaron Boule are always helpful when my vehicle comes in for service. I'm on my third leased vehicle through Lia Nissan never a problem always a good experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for the honor of serving you over the years, Howie! We're pleased you continue to receive the best care and guidance from Joanne and Aaron. Please don't hesitate to get in touch when the Lia Nissan team can assist you again. It's always our pleasure!