Rides Unlimited

13 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 17, 2016

Purchased my sons first car from here a few days ago. The service was fantastic the quality of cars are great. Karl was a huge help on the finance process.... It went smooth and fast in and out less then 2 hrs. I would highly recommend this dealership.

June 17, 2016

Walked into Rides Unlimited and surprising walked out with what I was looking for. Having some credit issues I didn't have my hopes up. Thanks for the... advise and the new car!

Michael, we are glad we can help you with your purchase. We try to make the buying process as simple as possible. Thank you for your business. Rides... Unlimited management

June 8, 2016

I went to this dealer to view a car. I told the sales rep that I had a trade in. While he was viewing my car I told him I will not be financing the vehicle... I was interested in. He stopped what he was doing and told me there's no way he would sell a car without financing and walked away. Did not ask me how much cash I had to go towards the total or give me a value for my trade in. Terrible service.

We here at Rides Unlimited strive on customer service for our customers. I do apologies on behalf of Rides Unlimited Chicago that this was your experi...ence. I would like to discuss this matter with you, if possible. Please let management know if there is any way we can earn your business. Thank you.