Clay Cooley Volkswagen of Park Cities

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Clay Cooley promised us a 6yr 72,000 warrenty'

I bought a new Volkswagen Jetta in Nov 2019. The clutch went out on the car at 4,000 miles. I was driving down the highway and the car would not switch into 6th gear. I called AAA and had it towed to the dealership. We purchased the extra coverage and the car has been well maintained we hardly drove the car for the clutch to go out. The dealership said the clutch wasnt covered and charged us 2800. Told us they took the car apart and it would be more expensive to put it back together. We wanted to tow the car to a more affordable mechanic but they had already fixed the car. They didn't check for recalls or try to help us When we bought the car they mention that all they're cars had a 6 year bumper to bumper 72,000 powertrain warranty. They would not work with us on the cost of the repairs our car has been they're for 3 months. My husband has stage 4 cancer and we are struggling to get to doctors appt without a vehicle Clay cooley denied us financing to get our vehicle repaired . They have made it extremely difficult.

Will Only Use Clay Cooley VW Moving Forward!

Highly recommend!!! We had the *best* experience at Clay Cooley Volkswagen! Louie helped us find the perfect SUV and a plan that met our needs both from the perspective of where we were in our lives and at the right price point. He felt more like a new friends than a sales representative. Once we're in the market for a another car, we'll certainly be going back to Louie and the team at Clay Cooley Volkswagen Park Cities!

Great Experience

Experience was great. Alvin Webb , Sydney and Mr G. made it happen with no problem . Go in there with your credentials correct and you will walk out with a new car . Got me a 2021 Jetta. I would recommend you talk to these gentlemen!!

Salesman Darius

Would like to give a special Thanks to Darius. He was very helpful and made the visit peaceful. Really enjoyed purchasing the vehicle from Darius. Darius was respectful and kind.

Professional, Friendly Staff

I had a great experience with Trae Canady, the Salesman which whom I purchased my Used 2020 4 Runner from this past weekend. Excellent service, professional and friendly demeanor and informative. He kept me informed every step of the way which assisted in making this process so much smoother. Thanks to everyone at Clay Cooley who made our experience a pleasant one!

DO NOT GET YOUR CAR SERVICED HERE

Poor quality in repairs. I had to get the same service performed at another dealership. Clay Cooley would not reimburse me. They are nice and will seem competent. but you can get better service else where. I was overcharged and service did not have any lasting quality. Worse experience at a VW Dealer Service Center.

Cheer

Great service! The man I spoke with on the phone was very helpful. My vehicle was serviced quickly. I was very satisfied with the service I received. Thank you.

TOTAL SCAM

As you can see from the other reviews, they advertise one price, waste your time, and then try to tag a bunch of fees on you. Not only is it bad business, but may also be a violation of Texas law (43 TAC 8.250). Highly recommend you do not buy from this dealer! Don't trust this group!

Dealer response

We're saddened that you were provided with incorrect pricing, and will definitely look into this.We strive to provide complete transparency and apologize that you didn't receive that.

These guys are crooks!

Dealership sold a car as new that had damage and chose to hide and not disclose the car was damaged. Check engine light came on as soon as I drove off the lot, manager made an execuse that the light had water in the lights and can be fixed, very common…. He made every attempt to not mention the damage or let me reference it. Made attempts to fix as cheap as possible and damage still exists on the car. Stay away from these guys they are crooked!

Dealer response

Jason, when you bought the vehicle, documents were signed saying that you accept the vehicle as is, that there are no issues. When you came in days after purchase upset about a scratch we fixed it, in good will, and it was not satisfactory for you. We then touched it up again for you to do our absolute best to try and remedy this issue. The check engine light could come on for many reasons due to extensive time on the lot, and fixed that issue as soon as it was brought to our attention. We apologize that our attempts to satisfy you, have fallen short, but we have done everything within our power to help.

Volkswagen tiguan se 2019

Mrs. Lopez was helpful and knowledgeable . I would definitely come back to purchase again. The overall experience was good.I was satisfied with the purchase.

Dealer response

Jose, thank you for taking the time to leave our team such a great review! We hope to work with you again in the future, welcome to the Cooley Family.