Porsche Jacksonville

Sunday Closed Closed
New (904) 586-4778 (904) 586-4778
Used (904) 586-3532 (904) 586-3532
Service (904) 586-4698 (904) 586-4698

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Pleased with Porsche Jax

Margurite in customer service was spot on with informing me service status. I’m very pleased with the work performed. Nice new sales and service facility. Carl was my Salesman.

Dealer response

We are thrilled that our team took great care of you! Thank you for choosing Porsche Jacksonville and for taking the time to share your feedback. Safe travels!

4.0

I wasn’t impressed

My experience wasn’t the best there. I drove from Richmond Hill, GA to Jacksonville because the AC was not working in a new Cayenne with less than 2000 miles. When I got there, the service manager told me that they didn’t have a loaner available, which is understandable. He proceeded to say through the representative that was helping me that I need to get a rental car from Enterprise at a discounted price, and call Porsche to explain the situation to get reimbursed when I return the rental. I have an LS450 and a Range Rover Sport, I have never have that issue when I take them in for service. Lexus or Range Roger always give me a loaner if my vehicle will spend a day or more with them. I failed violated as a customer who spent over $90,000 to buy a car. The service manager eventually got me a rental car, of course with Porsche money, after my wife spoke with him. I think I was profiling to say the least. At the end they pulled through, I didn’t have to drive back to pick up my car, they delivered it to my house. Assessment: the service manager or that dealership doesn’t represent Porsche well. My first impression wasn’t the best. (Will I give him another chance? Of course yes because we all have the right to have a bad day, and that day could have been his). Recommendation: Threat every customer the same way, represent your brain well at all time. Do not BS your customers they can see through you.

Dealer response

I'm very sorry that you didn't have a better experience. We expect all of our guests to be treated with respectful, accommodating service and I apologize that we missed the mark during your visit. I will share what you've written with the right people so that we can deliver five-star service next time. If there is anything further that I can do to assist you, please give me a call. Thank you, Jeff Albert - Service Manager - (904) 725-9155

Great knowledge and professional service advisor

From the people loan me a vehicle to service advisor and technicians, they were Very professional and have great knowledge. I would recommend this to everyone who owns a Porsche.

Dealer response

We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your experience with us, Mario. Thanks for supporting Porsche Jacksonville!

An exceptional dealership!

We were trading in against a newer Porsche CaymanS and absolutely everyone at the dealer was excellent! From the receptionist to Chris in Sales to Mike in finance and the service team that prepped our car. All were knowledgeable, professional and made it a wonderful experience!

Dealer response

Philip - Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your support and are thrilled to hear that you had such a successful purchase experience working with Chris, Mike, and the Porsche Jacksonville team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back!

Jennifer in the service department is outstanding and...

Jennifer in the service department is outstanding and always ensures everything is taken care of for the customer. Thanks to her and the team for the service.

Dealer response

Rob - thank you for the great review and kind words about Jennifer! We'll be sure to pass your kudos along for her excellent work. Take care, and we'll see you again for your next maintenance! - the Porsche Jacksonville team

Even the COVID pandemic can’t deter good service!!

A wonderful experience with Charles at Jacksonville Porsche. My Cayenne needed the transfer case replaced. Charles arranged for a new Cayenne as a loaner. Parts took longer than expected, but communication was terrific and the loaner was a real peach. After just a little more than a week my car was repaired and cleaned. I’ve been a loyal customer for many years and this service episode ensures many years to come. Thanks Charles!

Dealer response

We are happy to hear that Charles and the team delivered such communicative, top-notch service. Thank you for trusting Porsche Jacksonville with your business and for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to welcome you back for your future vehicle needs!

I bought several cars off Hall Lilies very professional...

I bought several cars off Hall Lilies very professional Everyone was very professional. New dealership is very modern very classy employees are spot on and very helpful .

Dealer response

Hi Rock, thanks so much for your business! We're pleased that you liked working with our team and that everyone was professional. See you next time at Porsche Jacksonville!

Everyone we met at this dealership was friendly, polite...

Everyone we met at this dealership was friendly, polite and professional. There was no pressure, no strong arm tactics at any time. The ordering process went smoothly. Our salesman explained the car’s features thoroughly on delivery day.

Dealer response

Your feedback is much appreciated! We are touched by your confidence in the Porsche Jacksonville team and are so happy we could seamlessly send you home in a car that is right for you. Enjoy!

My experience with Jennifer Woodard at Porsche...

My experience with Jennifer Woodard at Porsche Jacksonville was fabulous. She was very thorough and informative. Highly recommend this dealership to anyone with a Porsche!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the excellent feedback and recommendation! We're so glad to hear we're delivering the exceptional guest experience we strive for. From all of us at Porsche Jacksonville, safe travels and come back soon!

Aaron Mong & Bill Bianco did an excellent on the delivery...

Aaron Mong & Bill Bianco did an excellent on the delivery of my Taycan Turbo S today I look forward to a great relationship with Fields Porsche

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your support and are thrilled to hear that Aaron and Bill earned your five stars. Drive safely in your new Porsche Taycan Turbo S, and we hope to see you back! - The Porsche Jacksonville team