Apple Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Shakopee

Used (952) 395-2966 (952) 395-2966
Service (952) 395-2976 (952) 395-2976

4.0

Mister

They held a vehicle for two days, didn't do what supposed to be done, pitched to some staff that didn't bother me, tried to charge me for the stuff that was under the warranty. Service advisor was trying to persuad me that fuel filter is a part of exhaust system(!). They just wasted my time, I would not recommend anybody to go for the service to this place.

Dealer response

Viktor, we're very disappointed to hear about your recent experience with us. We want to assure you that it is never our intention to leave our customers feeling like their time was not valuable to us. We want to make this situation right. Would you allow us the opportunity by reaching out to our general manager, Bret at 952.658.5325. Again, we are very sorry about your last visit and hope we can turn the situation around for you. Thank you for the honest and detailed feedback. We hope to hear from you soon.

Worms in this Apple.

TL;DL: Ran credit, lied about it. Withheld rebate, tried to send a new contract so they could pocket the $1,000 incentive. Bought a truck here. Before visiting Apple CDJR, I contacted Greg Mussmacher and Bryan Merriman to iron out a few details. First was confirming the sale price. This is the price the dealer is agreeing to sell the vehicle for, before manufacture incentives are applied. The second was to make sure the financing arrangement with my credit union would be adequate. I was approved through PSECU and was told by Greg that their system would reflect that as PSECU is one of their preferred lenders. I was assured that I would not need to apply for credit at Apple CDJR. Fast forward to purchase day. Greg tells me I need credit info to confirm to PSECU that it is actually me buying this truck. I specifically ask him if this is being submitted to anyone other than PSECU. He says no, absolutely not. Not hours after I leave the dealer I get credit alerts that Apple CDJR submitted credit applications to multiple creditors, including a different credit union, Citadel FCU. So now both my wife and I have 2 new hard inquiries on our credit that should not have occurred. Thanks for lying right to my face, Greg. That sign on your cubicle wall that states your trying to fight the car salesman stigma is clearly meant to be funny. The second issue arrived two days later. I get a call from the Finance and Insurance Manager, Mike Bankert. He calls me up and says he’s sending me a new contract. I asked why, and he informs me that an incentive was left off of my contract and that he revised it to reflect that. I asked what this new incentive was, and he would not tell me. He said it didn’t affect my end payment or contract total and quickly got off the phone. I tried calling back, leaving voicemails and sending emails to him, Greg and Al Deetz (the Sales Manager), trying to get an answer to why this new contract I got in the mail had increased the price by $1,000 and this new incentive was added. I never got any response. No one answered. Either Apple was trying to pocket this incentive that was rightfully mine, or they were trying to use an incentive that I didn’t actually qualify for. It’s a dealer responsibility to apply the incentives that I qualify for. Ram doesn’t advertise them all, they say “See dealer for details” on everything. I never sent that contract back, never heard anything at all. My loan was funded like the original contract stated. I was going to write all this in the dealer survey that I should have received along with the extra $grundo, but that mysteriously didn’t show up either. I asked Greg what happened to it, he said it was sent out two days later - which is also not true. And after Greg’s big sob story about how these dealer surveys screw him over if he gets anything but 10’s on everything, it’s a big wonder why I didn’t get one. I was waiting for that email. Because RAM needs to know that this dealer is the reason for that shady car dealer stigma.

Nice guy, straight shooter!

I went in there looking to possibly order a Ram 3500 and wanted to test drive both transmissions and Chris was very helpful in letting me do that without being pushy. We went over the ordering process and he got me a number right then and there. I wasn't able to work with him after as he got promoted to finance at Apple's Ford dealership a few days later!

Simple Honest Car Buying Experience

One of the easiest , most straight forward negotiations we have experienced buying a car. They gave us a very fair trade-in value on our car and excellent sale price on our new Jeep. From Jennifer at the call center to Noelle in Sales to Brian in Finance - everyone at Apple was pleasant, professional and easy to work with. We would definitely recommend them if your looking for a car. Worth the drive we made from Woodbury area.

Very happy

They went above and beyond to get us the vehicle we wanted at the right price. Great service, communication and integrity. Would definitely recommend these guys.

Best car shopping experience yet!

I can't speak for quality of repairs, but spoke with members of all their team and don't doubt their service and repair department are much different. I had a great experience today (as a walk-in not planning to buy). I wasn't planning to buy because I went solo for the first time, and I assumed my lack of car knowledge would be taken advantage of. I worked with Vinny, Chris and Matt and they were SO awesome. I ended up leaving with a new jeep. They were super honest and low-pressure and I truly feel they went the extra mile for me. I shopped around a LOT and this was by far, the best experience and the best price in all of the greater Minneapolis area. Thanks again for taking such great care of me :)

Dealer response

Lauren, Thank you for writing this wonderful review. I am glad we could make your buying experience so amazing and pressure-free! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Excellent Jeep dealership

Joel Zahn and the sales team were hands down best dealership I visited while in the cities! Keep up the good work!

Dealer response

Craig, Thank you for writing this review. I am glad Joel and the team were able to WOW you while you were here! We look forward to working with you again.

Service

Manger {Zack Bullis} was friendly and efficient. Service was fast and done very well {Patrick Kalstad}. We would come again and recommend to friends and family.

Dealer response

Thomas, Thank you for writing this review. I am glad our service team was ale to get your vehicle fixed in good time! We look forward to working with you again.

Great service

We had a great test drive experience with this dealership. They were prompt and attentive when I contacted them about a vehicle and had several questions. Upon arrival to for the test drive we were greeted by a very friendly staff member who told us where the kids play room was (our four year was with us) and the beverage bar. Mark helped us and was very easy to work with and friendly, not pushy, but eager to help us find an alternative vehicle when the one we came to look at wasn't the one. Although we didn't buy here, I would definitely come back for a visit if they had the right vehicle.

Dealer response

Kate, Thank you for writing this review. I am glad we were able to help make this a pleasurable experience for you and your kids! We look forward to working with you again.

Service

friendly , fast and helpful I will come back and recommend friends and family to go here.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great comments, Janice!