ALM Newnan

428 reviews

428 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of ALM Newnan from DealerRater.com

March 4, 2020

Chelsea was super friendly and helpful. Did not make me feel pressured to make a buy right away, and helped me make a decision on my car.

January 23, 2020

Possibly the worst dealer ever,big scam. Bought a car from them 6 months ago and total rip off. Overpriced and the extended warranty is a scam. My car... is now 8k below market value and having mechanical issues. Stay away!!!!

Henry Culpepper

(5.0) 8 reviews

Justin Pollard

(4.6) 9 reviews

December 29, 2019

I found ALM through USAA, and was contacted by Gary. I will purchase all my cars from him! He was knowledgeable and so kind! He made us feel like family!... We got a great price on a 2019 Toyota Camry. I would recommend Gary to anyone thinking of buying a car!

Gary Sumpter

Sales Advisor

(4.6) 30 reviews

November 8, 2019

Awesome personality with a vibrant soul. Very easy to talk to and easy going . Give him a call ! Gary was very polite and made my car buying experience... seamless.

Gary Sumpter

Sales Advisor

(4.6) 30 reviews

October 23, 2019

AVIOD!!!!! Where to begin. Found a car online here that I like and despite the far drive with the nice reviews we decided to go and look at it. My husband... had been talking with and working out details with Zac. I was told all I needed to do is go and fill out paperwork everything would be taken care of. After arriving the car was suppose to have been detailed which it didn't look like it had been. It was also suppose to have brand new tires (another reason we wanted the car) tires were far from new. Two of them are almost bald. I decided to test drive it anyways because we were told they would put the tires on that day. Keep in mind we were almost 2 hours away and we needed to be gone by 3 to avoid traffic!! The AC was NOT working right wasn't cooling but every time we asked the sales guy Zac he didn't know. Really didn't know much about the car or process at all. They said they would fix the Ac so we waited what seemed like a very long time! We were also under the impression they were putting new tires on as well. When we got back to the dealership after eating they were still working on it!! They did fix the air but no new tires and they refused to put tires on it. So they falsely advertised! We never spoke with the manager and everytime Zac was asked something he said, " Not sure Let me check with the manager." Despite almost walking out we did did end up getting the car but the experience was TERRIBLE!!! We were there 5 hours. Now almost 2 months later my temporary tag is almost expired and everytime we call we get transferred where no one answers or returns our calls. I call the Tag Department in my county and they informed me the dealership hasn't even processed anything! We have called numerous times with no response. My advice buy a car form an individual or from another dealership. This was a horrible experience and we have been to many other dealerships. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

October 23, 2019

October 14, 2019

Justin was very laid back and not pushy at all. I have been looking at cars for two days and he was the first person that did not pressure me. Being in... customer service and sales, that is everything to me. ALM has a nice selection of cars, so I am willing to ask questions and he was there to answer them- that's why I purchased my Audi from him!

Justin Pollard

(4.6) 9 reviews

October 3, 2019

I had a great experience at ALM picking out and purchasing a car for my daughter. And Kenny was awesome!! I would definitely recommend buying from ALM!

Kenny Moore

(5.0) 6 reviews

September 25, 2019

Kenny is one of the most knowledgeable and passionate sales people that I know. He is always available to offer expert advice no matter the time or day.... I would highly recommend speaking to Kenny if you have any desires of purchasing a car. He will get you the right price on the car that you want!

Kenny Moore

(5.0) 6 reviews

September 19, 2019

I purchased a car and the sales process way better than the customer service afterwards. In person they are very kind, courteous, and helpful. Afterwards... is a process. They are horrible with answering the phone, returning calls and even given you a legitimate answer. Its kind of like a relationship and the person has gotten too comfortable with the situation. Don't believe the hype.