BMW, Mini of Wichita

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 691-4912 (888) 691-4912
Used (866) 984-5294 (866) 984-5294
Service (316) 867-6738 (316) 867-6738

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New BMW X7 2020

I couldn’t ask for a better sales person. Michelle was awesome to work with. She was patient with me as I was deciding. She located the exact color, model, design and all the extras I wanted in my X7. It’s absolutely beautiful and I am so happy that I chose the X7. Michelle explained every little detail and knob inside and out. She’s such a great experience person to work with.

Lewis

Michelle was great to work with! We test drove multiple cars until we found the car we liked. The staff was very pleasant and upfront to deal with.

Buying your first BMW.

Started looking at a new X5 and ended with a used X5M. The car is great. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable with the car and options. His explanation of the pros and cons of each car was very helpful in our decision. The dealership business model was hard for me at first but made the process better in the end.

Great value and shopping experience!

We had been looking for a good used SUV for quite some time and found the exact one we wanted at Mini of Wichita. The whole experience was stress free and easy.

Honest dealer with great up front pricing

Jesus, who was the sales representative, was friendly, honest, and willing to openly share how he calculated the price of the BMW that I bought. Thanks, Jesus!

Excellent Service

We travelled 4 hours from Southwest Missouri to BMW of Wichita to purchase an X3. This was due to their business model which makes them the best priced, lowest pressure purchase you could ask for. Jesus and the Walser team were great to work with, we look forward to our next purchase!

2020 MINI Countryman. Awesome Experience!

Had a great experience at Walser BMW/MINI of Wichita. The staff I worked with were all very helpful and were super low pressure. I worked primarily with Mike at BMW, and I would recommend him to anyone. Very excited to be the owner of a new 2020 MINI Countryman All4 in Green!

BMW X5 2011

Good car and service friend and nice after 2 day when i comeback they check snd fix my car good snd free charge Good deal

Love my new car!

Lam was our salesperson and as usual he was wonderful! He made our decision super easy and was always available when we needed him. This is our second car purchase from Lam and the process is so easy. Thank you!

Super friendly salesman!

This dealership made car buying super easy. Our sales man was very friendly. It was pretty low pressure and the quality of vehicles were excellent.