March 6, 2020

A service... They were willing to work with my availability and help me with the process of buying a car out of town. They had the best price within... a 250 mile radius. Doug was very nice and communicated well via phone, email, and text.

February 11, 2020

Got a call from rep. Local area code. When I reached dealership, I Come to find out guy who called me is in FL call center. We discussed a price over the... phone, made him aware it’s a 2 hr drive for me. When I reached, sales people had no idea who I was, or about this conversation. Bumped up price by 3k! Thanks for wasting a day of my life.

October 20, 2017

I loved the buying experience! I didn't expect to buy a car that day, but I worked them to my price so I decided to buy. The car was well detailed and... Mike even went as far as giving me a half a tank of gas because the car was on E. I would highly recommend Mike he was an awesome guy to work with. If you mention my name, Jordan Moore, that would be sweet also!

August 14, 2017

Bought plenty of cars in my life but by far this place is the best. Vinny ( GM) assures that you will be completely satisfied. Great guy They are easy... to work with , very fair, and their vehicles are in excellent shape. I bought a 2016 Jeep Patriot with 36000 miles and never seen a vehicle in the condition it is in. It still smelled new. I highly recommend them for your next vehicle. They have a great sales team. Dallas , Micah and Tammi. Even though Dallas was my salesman they are all very friendly. A ¿Up to their FM. He is good to work with and got us s good deal Thanks guys and my daughter loves her new wheels.

May 18, 2017

Most helpful and kindest people working there.they where very knowledgeable about what I was looking for.