Dash Auto Gallery Inc

42 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 25, 2018

I bought the 2004 Audi a4 Quattro 3.ol in blue. Had 107K miles. Very happy with my purchase. Car runs great, no issues with it. Purchase transaction was... smooth and easy. No issues! Owner named Ambrish works with you although I bought my car cash. Easy doing business with them. Will consider buying my niece a car after she graduates from college from here. They have a good selection on used cars that are worth buying. Give them a try you will be surprised of how good their cars are! I am....

Thank you very much for your kind words, Dr. Gonzalez. We are very happy that you are happy with the car and our service. We would most definitely lov...e to work with you again! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, thank you!

December 18, 2018

I hate the day I found the car sold by this dealership. They ripped me off, sold me complete junk, sold me extended warranty that does not even cover anything... due to car's terrible condition. I lost lots of time and money. But it was also big mistake on my part....I should have read reviews of this dealership more carefully.

• September 22, 2016

I was suddenly put in the car market, as mine had broken down, so I had small amount to use as a down payment. Andy was willing to work with me, in the... short amount of time I had as well. He answered all my questions and helped me get a good rate on a car loan, even though my credit is shot to pieces. I was able to drive away in a great car and with a payment plan that worked with me. Andy is a great guy, just wants to move his product and help some people out. I will definitely come back to him when I am ready to buy my second car.

Holly...Thank you so much for your feedback and your business. We are here to help you with all your auto needs. Please tell your friends about your... experience...I look forward to seeing you again. Andy

December 17, 2018

I had a wonderful experience and was treated like family will always recommend my family and friends .. Andy and Juan were very helpfull with explaining... all my questions ..

December 12, 2018

Good treatment, a lot of patience, very attentive and above all very helpful. I hope it's a great blessing to have found them. Thank you very much... for your attention to 100% ��

November 28, 2018

Be advised that this place sells cars with major defects and damage. They try to cover it up be selling you extended warranty which is total rip-off if... you read fine print. Save your time and spend $1000 more and go to known dealership and get decent car.

November 27, 2018

They act nice and all but be ready for big middle finger if you have any issues or concerns. Only then you see who you're dealing with. Bunch of liars... and scammers. They accurately select junkiest cars they buy in good cosmetic condition to fool customers by their appearance. Stay away.

November 26, 2018

I BOUGHT A BMW 06 THAT HAD 3 LEAKS COSTING 4,500 TO REPAIR. I ALMOST WAS KILLED ON THE 22 SHOENERSVILLE ROAD WHEN THE CAR SUDDENLY STOPPED & WOULD... NOT GO INTO THE DRIVE GEAR. IS STAYED IN THE NUETRAL GEAR. THE ENGINE SWITCHED TIME WHICH COST 5000.00 TO REPAIR. I FINALLY HAD TO CALL CREDIT ONE BANK TO SURRENDER THE CAR. BUYER BEWARE!!

Hi Vonda, We are very sorry that you have had this experience. Since you have previously purchased two other cars from us, you know that we service ...and take care of our cars and our customers very well. You purchased the vehicle 9 months ago without any concerns within this time period. When you reached out to us recently, we recommended our mechanic who has serviced our cars for over 20 years and specializes in BMW repairs. You did not contact him. At the time of sale, I recommended you to purchase an extended warranty. Generally, I recommend my customers to purchase extended warranty coverage because we are dealing with used cars, which can have unexpected and unknown mechanical expenses, which no one can know. You denied the option of purchasing the warranty. We have attempted to reach out to you many times and have not gotten any response. We request you to contact us, so we can help you solve this issue, since the car is still in your possession.

October 31, 2018

The first Day I met Juan he walked me through the buying process I was already loving the services they provide.The next day I Met Andy .He treated me... like family.Good people they treated me like family.Absolutely good people.Credit to Juan and Andy .

Alidu Mafuz , This is JUAN and ANDY . We would like to thank you very much for your Kind words . We aim to satisfy all our costumers to our highest ca...pability. No matter what time it is or when you can give us a call and there will be someone available to answer your questions and needs ..Thank You

October 1, 2018

STAY AWAY from this dealership unless you want to be SCAMMED. They sell FLOODED and TOXIC vehicles with clean title and clean carfax! Their business is... complete FRAUD and rip-off. Don't be fooled by their $1000 less than KBB prices. You'll pay this $1000 in some administrative fees. DO NOT RELY ON FAKE REVIEWS here and google.

Andrew: Firstly we want to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We never purchase, let alone sell, a car with a branded title ...(salvage, flood). Our inventory comes from the World's largest Auto Auction in America, which is very reputable. Before putting any car on the market, It goes through 3 different inspection processes including a computer diagnostic inspection. Regarding your concern, at the time of purchase, we provided you with the autocheck, title, and you obtained your own CarFax history report, which all showed that the car was clean. You also took the car to the mechanic, who was selected by you, to diagnose the car. After you reached out to us with your concerns, we did our due diligence by getting into contact with the Auction authorities, Department of Motor Vehicle from NY and NJ, the Insurance company, Autocheck(who is owned by Experian, a major credit bureau), and the authorized Subaru dealer to further investigate your concern. It was concluded by all these authorities that the car was never damaged in any flood and it was clean.