Dash Auto Gallery Inc

48 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 6, 2020

Thank you for making the purchase of my car so easy and enjoyable. Your professionalism, friendly support and over all service has been wonderful. Thank... you again for all.

December 13, 2019

I went with my son to buy a Ridgeline with 183k miles on an internet special of $5999. Sat with Sal on Saturday and he was to call my son on Monday to... offer a better deal on the payments via financing. Call never came Son had to call him. 24 hrs into the process no phone call whether he could or couldnt. Came back Tuesday with my wife and son, test drove car a 2nd time, sat with Sal AGAIN and this guy asked us how could he help us?? Really, smh. Came back a 3rd time this time the owner told me straight up if you coming to negotiate then don't waste your time my internet special price is what it is? I bypassed that offered to buy the internet special for cash. The cash price out the door $7200. The best finance deal with a bogus warranty would have my son paying $10000 ovr 44 months for a car with $183k miles that is 10 yrs old. Stay away. We bought a Ridgeline that same day with less miles for $5200. These guys want to smoke you in a fianance deal rather than sell a car. Keep holding that Ridgeline you've had it since August.

• September 22, 2016

I was suddenly put in the car market, as mine had broken down, so I had small amount to use as a down payment. Andy was willing to work with me, in the... short amount of time I had as well. He answered all my questions and helped me get a good rate on a car loan, even though my credit is shot to pieces. I was able to drive away in a great car and with a payment plan that worked with me. Andy is a great guy, just wants to move his product and help some people out. I will definitely come back to him when I am ready to buy my second car.

Holly...Thank you so much for your feedback and your business. We are here to help you with all your auto needs. Please tell your friends about your... experience...I look forward to seeing you again. Andy

November 10, 2019

I like this dealership because it has very compatible prices nice Quality Cars good service I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends

August 5, 2019

Ambrish helped us out purchasing a 2010 Honda Odyssey. They let us take it to a third party mechanic of our choice which we really appreciated. Initially... we disagreed on cost but were able to settle on a fair number for each of us, and they were very accommodating the whole way. Still too early to tell if the car has any major problems, but we drove off the lot happy about the price.

June 5, 2019

If you are looking for used car, don't get close to this dealership even if price is very attractive. It's been several months I regret every day my purchase... there. The experience of everything has been long nightmare. I was sold complete junk and the extended warranty they offer, please read fine print and make calculations yourself. I hope this dealership would go out of business ASAP.

May 27, 2019

They understood every need we had and didn't let us go until we were satisfied with our vehicle. Amazing personal experience I highly recommend this plase.

December 25, 2018

I bought the 2004 Audi a4 Quattro 3.ol in blue. Had 107K miles. Very happy with my purchase. Car runs great, no issues with it. Purchase transaction was... smooth and easy. No issues! Owner named Ambrish works with you although I bought my car cash. Easy doing business with them. Will consider buying my niece a car after she graduates from college from here. They have a good selection on used cars that are worth buying. Give them a try you will be surprised of how good their cars are! I am....

Thank you very much for your kind words, Dr. Gonzalez. We are very happy that you are happy with the car and our service. We would most definitely lov...e to work with you again! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, thank you!

December 18, 2018

I hate the day I found the car sold by this dealership. They ripped me off, sold me complete junk, sold me extended warranty that does not even cover anything... due to car's terrible condition. I lost lots of time and money. But it was also big mistake on my part....I should have read reviews of this dealership more carefully.

December 17, 2018

I had a wonderful experience and was treated like family will always recommend my family and friends .. Andy and Juan were very helpfull with explaining... all my questions ..