Dash Auto Gallery Inc

35 reviews

• September 22, 2016

I was suddenly put in the car market, as mine had broken down, so I had small amount to use as a down payment. Andy was willing to work with me, in the... short amount of time I had as well. He answered all my questions and helped me get a good rate on a car loan, even though my credit is shot to pieces. I was able to drive away in a great car and with a payment plan that worked with me. Andy is a great guy, just wants to move his product and help some people out. I will definitely come back to him when I am ready to buy my second car.

Holly...Thank you so much for your feedback and your business. We are here to help you with all your auto needs. Please tell your friends about your... experience...I look forward to seeing you again. Andy

October 31, 2018

The first Day I met Juan he walked me through the buying process I was already loving the services they provide.The next day I Met Andy .He treated me... like family.Good people they treated me like family.Absolutely good people.Credit to Juan and Andy .

October 1, 2018

STAY AWAY from this dealership unless you want to be SCAMMED. They sell FLOODED and TOXIC vehicles with clean title and clean carfax! Their business is... complete FRAUD and rip-off. Don't be fooled by their $1000 less than KBB prices. You'll pay this $1000 in some administrative fees. DO NOT RELY ON FAKE REVIEWS here and google.

September 13, 2018

Recently bought a car from Andy, the manager, and he was extremely helpful and unlike others I've come across. He genuinely tried to get me a good... deal on the car. The showroom was nice and there were actually a couple of cars that caught my eye. Unfortunutley, I only need one. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family

July 10, 2018

I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE I RECEIVED FROM THE FIRST DAY. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND YOU TO OTHERS TO MY FRIENDS WHO NEED TO... BUY A CAR.

May 23, 2018

Ambrish and Sal were very courteous and professional. They went out of their way to accommodate me and helped me through the whole process. Thank you guys... very much!

May 12, 2018

Ambrish and Juan are proficient and honest as car dealers. When i came to them to buy a car, they took the car to their mechanic to fix the engine that... was leaking in the car without charging additional money. They analysed to the best of their knowledge the problems with the car that i wanted to purchase.

May 4, 2018

Very good service from Juan and I was never pressured in any way to buy the car. I am so glad i came! Once again very professional and helpful!

April 28, 2018

Ambrish & Sal from Dash Auto Gallery are the best. Definitely go to them when looking for a used vehicle. The cars on their lot are of very high quality

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and family loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of you...r high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Next time you or your friends want to visit us, please give us a call in advance and we will provide you with the best possible deals and options that you will not find online. Thank you, once again, for your kind words. You can contact us at anytime by email at dashautogallery@gmail.com or phone at (973)832-7730

February 14, 2018

The staff of dash auto gallery were very helpful. They also have the best prices! I definitely recommend them. It took a while to find the perfect car... at a decent price, but it was worth the wait. They are very honest and reputable!

Hi Nela We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and... we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again. You can contact us anytime at dashautogallery@gmail.com or (973) 832-7730