Dash Auto Gallery Inc

Call This Dealer

Used

• Best dealer experience
    September 22, 2016

I was suddenly put in the car market, as mine had broken down, so I had small amount to use as a down payment. Andy was willing to work with me, in th...e short amount of time I had as well. He answered all my questions and helped me get a good rate on a car loan, even though my credit is shot to pieces. I was able to drive away in a great car and with a payment plan that worked with me. Andy is a great guy, just wants to move his product and help some people out. I will definitely come back to him when I am ready to buy my second car.

Holly...Thank you so much for your feedback and your business. We are here to help you with all your auto needs. Please tell your friends about your... experience...I look forward to seeing you again. Andy

• Very helpful! —Great prices
    February 14, 2018

The staff of dash auto gallery were very helpful. They also have the best prices! I definitely recommend them. It took a while to find the perfect car... at a decent price, but it was worth the wait. They are very honest and reputable!

• Review
    January 16, 2018

Andy really works with you & he helps you with the car that best fits you . If you ever need a car go to andy he gets the job done

• Buy here Andy was AWESOME
    January 6, 2018

I purchased a car here last December 2017 on a snowy day. I met Andy spoke to him briefly about me situation and experience at other dealership I was ...dealing with that week Andy told me not to worry he will take care of me I said to myself heard this before but then we talked some more and the vibe I got from him and our conversation I then felt like he will take care of me and I trusted him 100% I didn’t feel like he was going to sell me a car just to get a sale I felt like he wasn’t going to try and get over on me. I came back the following day and checked out few of his bmws and they were pretty nice and carfax was extra clean so I felt really comfortable purchasing also offered me Extended warranty. He kept me at a Payment I wanted to stay close to matter fact he got me a payment less then what I was willing to pay where as the other dealers were telling me outrageous payments. Andy treats you like family so he’s definitely out to help you not get over on you. He works with any and everybody he will get you in a car you like and if you have a particular car in mind he will work on it to get it for you when he purchasing more vehicles for his lot.

• Best service ever
    December 19, 2017

Weeks of car shopping and experiencing bad service at other dealerships. I still wanted a Dodge Caliber. I almost gave up but thanks to google for se...nding me into Dash Auto Group direction. I got the best service ever from here . Andy is super nice and friendly he got me the right price and into the car of my dreams. The place is nice all the cars look great and very clean. So happy to have found this place and i will neverrrr look anywhere else . This is the place to go for your first car or just a car period. They know the true meaning of customer service. Andy is a great guy and still keep in touch, serving the best services. They care more about making you happy then getting your money , they will go above and beyong to work with you and get you a car . I give dash auto 10 stars . Thank you Andy again. You've gained a loyal customer .

GJ,thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear we were able to go above an...d beyond your expectations. Thanks again for spreading the word about your excellent experience at DASH AUTO GALLERY INC; we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future. Ambrish Dholakia Manage 973-832-7730 | Dashautogallery@gmail.com

• God Bless the Dash Auto Gallery Auto, Inc.
    November 24, 2017

I came to Dash Auto Gallery, Inc. on November 7, 2017 looking for a vehicle. I had been turned down at other places. Andy and he dealership staff work...ed hard to get me into a vehicle. I got approved for financing with Dash Auto Gallery , Inc. I am the proud owner of a 2014 Hyundai Elantra. I love this car! Andy and the sales rep at Dash Auto Gallery, Inc. treated me extremely well. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone seeking to purchase or finance a vehicle. God Bless Andy and the sales reps at Dash Auto Gallery, Inc. Thank you Thank You and Thank you again for such an awesome and friendly buying and car shopping experience.

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a ...car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new car! Ambrish Dholakia , Sales Manager

• GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
    November 10, 2017

By Frank Amoah, Sayreville NJ November 10,2017. Ambrish and Bobby were very helpful throughout the buying process till the period when the title and t...he registration were all done successfully. I will always recommend Dash Auto Gallery to my friends and family members. I really appreciate their services.

We wanted to express our gratitude for your recent purchase of a from Dash Auto Gallery Inc.. Purchasing a new vehicle is an incredibly important deci...sion in a person's life and we are humbled and appreciative that you chose us as your dealership. We hope you enjoy driving your new car as much as we enjoyed having you as a customer. Thank you and we look forward to doing business with you again.

• Excellent service very helpful
    October 20, 2017

Ambrish and Bobby were very helpful they knew exactly what kind of car i was looking for i would recommend them to all of my friends in the future.

• Top Shelf Excellent Service
    September 20, 2017

The dealership was a very good experience. The salesperson Amish and Bobby were very helpful in explaining everything in good detail. I would recomm...end this dealership to other people definitely.

We wanted to express our gratitude for your recent purchase from Dash Auto Gallery Inc.. Purchasing a new vehicle is an incredibly important decision ...in a person's life and we are humbled and appreciative that you chose us as your dealership. We hope you enjoy driving your new car as much as we enjoyed having you as a customer.Thank you, Dash Auto Gallery inc.

• Dash auto Gallery
    August 29, 2017

My car broke down no deal we help me they put me in my dream car for little Down they like family go see them

Dash Auto Gallery Inc