Dash Auto Gallery Inc

Sunday Closed Closed
(973) 988-2976 (973) 988-2976

4.3

1.0

Dude is a scammer with warranties he doesnt cover.

We purchased a vehicle there and the vehicle started giving us issues from the first day, it was a lemon and all he did was try selling us more warranty as we paid for every repair on the vehicle costing us over $4000. So please stay away listen to this warning or you will regret it.

Thank you for Excelant service !

Thank you for making the purchase of my car so easy and enjoyable. Your professionalism, friendly support and over all service has been wonderful. Thank you again for all.

2.0

Read the Fine Print

I went with my son to buy a Ridgeline with 183k miles on an internet special of $5999. Sat with Sal on Saturday and he was to call my son on Monday to offer a better deal on the payments via financing. Call never came Son had to call him. 24 hrs into the process no phone call whether he could or couldnt. Came back Tuesday with my wife and son, test drove car a 2nd time, sat with Sal AGAIN and this guy asked us how could he help us?? Really, smh. Came back a 3rd time this time the owner told me straight up if you coming to negotiate then don't waste your time my internet special price is what it is? I bypassed that offered to buy the internet special for cash. The cash price out the door $7200. The best finance deal with a bogus warranty would have my son paying $10000 ovr 44 months for a car with $183k miles that is 10 yrs old. Stay away. We bought a Ridgeline that same day with less miles for $5200. These guys want to smoke you in a fianance deal rather than sell a car. Keep holding that Ridgeline you've had it since August.

Mr Mark Brown

I like this dealership because it has very compatible prices nice Quality Cars good service I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends

Ambrish Helped Us Out

Ambrish helped us out purchasing a 2010 Honda Odyssey. They let us take it to a third party mechanic of our choice which we really appreciated. Initially we disagreed on cost but were able to settle on a fair number for each of us, and they were very accommodating the whole way. Still too early to tell if the car has any major problems, but we drove off the lot happy about the price.

Stay away!!!

If you are looking for used car, don't get close to this dealership even if price is very attractive. It's been several months I regret every day my purchase there. The experience of everything has been long nightmare. I was sold complete junk and the extended warranty they offer, please read fine print and make calculations yourself. I hope this dealership would go out of business ASAP.

Amazing Service

They understood every need we had and didn't let us go until we were satisfied with our vehicle. Amazing personal experience I highly recommend this plase.

2004 Audi A4 Quattro 3.ol in blue

I bought the 2004 Audi a4 Quattro 3.ol in blue. Had 107K miles. Very happy with my purchase. Car runs great, no issues with it. Purchase transaction was smooth and easy. No issues! Owner named Ambrish works with you although I bought my car cash. Easy doing business with them. Will consider buying my niece a car after she graduates from college from here. They have a good selection on used cars that are worth buying. Give them a try you will be surprised of how good their cars are! I am....

Dealer response

Thank you very much for your kind words, Dr. Gonzalez. We are very happy that you are happy with the car and our service. We would most definitely love to work with you again! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, thank you!

Big mistake

I hate the day I found the car sold by this dealership. They ripped me off, sold me complete junk, sold me extended warranty that does not even cover anything due to car's terrible condition. I lost lots of time and money. But it was also big mistake on my part....I should have read reviews of this dealership more carefully.

greatest experience ever

I had a wonderful experience and was treated like family will always recommend my family and friends .. Andy and Juan were very helpfull with explaining all my questions ..