• No hard selling! Full history on vehicle

Jason, thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Just bought Ford edge 2011. Great condition and it comes with 6 month warranty! Loved that the staff wasn't pushy or aggressive trying to make a sale!

• Purchase couldn't have gone any better!

The entire staff at Brokers and Sellers are amazing. Our deal started as only a conversation with Ron, but his professionalism allowed us to relax and to take our time to make our own decision. We worked with Zain and Ali to have a few minor issues resolved and they also went above and beyond what I've come to expect from car salesmen. We purchased a 2015 Escape and couldn't be any happier. We will definitely look here first when it's time to purchase our next vehicle. I must also commend the gentleman that does the detailing. He made our Escape sparkle!!!

• disappointed

I am/was extremely interested in a GMC Terrain they had listed on cars.com. I called to find out more information about the vehicle since I am a 4 hour drive away. The person I spoke with could not provide me with any information on the vehicle. I am shocked at how unfriendly and ill-informed this sales person was. I am really disappointed since this is exactly what I am looking for, and I am ready to buy.

• In and out¿

Awesome experience. I was taken care of from the moment I walked in, within 30 minutes I was done with my paperwork and driving off in my car.

• Highly recommended

Very satisfied. Very open and honest and friendly. They told me everything they knew about the car and were up front with me. I bought a 2016 Ford Fusion se from them. It runs, drives, and smells like new and I saved thousands!! Would definitely buy from them again!

• Great service

I looked at a 2013 Ford Edge, everyone was very helpful and friendly. I would make a recommendation that more parking spaces would be available. Over all a very pleasant experience, and I could not love my new to me Ford Edge more! Thanks!!

• Terry Evans

Always a pleasure working with Zain, my family as purchased several vehicles from Brokers and Sellers and have really enjoyed the process. Thanks guys

• Kip R

This is our second car purchased from brokersandsellers. Absolutely no problems with our first car. The process is very smooth and the sales people are great to deall with. I got a great deal.

• Second car I have purchased

Second car I have bought and have two friends that have purchased also. Great service and a great car.

• Mr Huston