OC Auto Guys

19 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 15, 2018

I came across a listing online. I had it narrowed down to a few cars. Since I live all the way down in San Diego, I wanted to make sure that it was the... right car from me. The Salesman I spoke to Sean, was very helpful and told me about some of the cons on the car. When I started my search I knew I wasn't going to get an excellent car because it was a used car for 12K. Sean didn't pressure me at all and went out of his way to take a picture of the bumper damage it had. I felt very comfortable dealing with him and arranged a time to drive and look at the vehicle. I drove down to Oc Auto Guys and I was Impressed! The car was beautiful and a lot nicer then how Shawn had described it! After speaking with him he told me he'd rather under promise and over deliver. I recommend them to everyone! They have the best prices and they will not need to over sale you or lie to you just to get you to come to them. BEST DEALER BY FAR!!!

July 19, 2018

First things first!!! WE LOVE THE CAR!! I was recently in a car accident and was looking to replace my Honda Cr-V. I was looking online for a couple weeks... while I was waiting for a settle check from my insurance company. I been in contact with Shawn the sales manager for the past 2 weeks and he was super patient with me during these troubling times. I finally got my check and ended up going to the dealer who was with me the whole way and didn't brush me off like the other dealers. I will definitely recommend anyone who is Looking to get a good deal but more importantly looking deal with Honest, Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff.

January 2, 2018

We been looking to purchase a car for our daughter for a couple of weeks and after going to several dealership we decided that the one from Oc Auto Guys... was the one. Not only did they carry quality cars but we where impressed with there A+ Service they provided us. I would definitely recommend friends and family to check them out

July 23, 2017

We where looking to purchase a car for my Dad and these guys where the 3rd place we stopped by to look at a Bmw X5. We are bmw lovers and literally all... my family is currently driving one. We are pretty knowledgeable due to the fact that we all have gone to the mechanic for sometime of service or tune up. Shawn was super friendly and patient and we where enjoying conversations about Bmw in general. These guys know their Bmw's and had a great selection to choose from. We ended up going with the 2012 Bmw X5 4.8L. It had all the options we where looking for minus the running boards which was a bummer but the condition of the car was much better then the other dealerships we went too so it made up for it. All in All I feel like we have met our new Bmw dealer and we will definitely be back to check out new inventory. These guys treated us like family and didn't just look at us as a number.

July 10, 2017

I went to Oc Auto Guys to buy a Honda Civic. After test driving 2 of them I decided to purchase the 2015 Se model. I was short on cash and Shawn the sales... manger was willing to hold the car for me until the end of the week for me to get the rest of the money together. Overall my experience was excellent from start to finish. I love my car and would recommend everyone to check them out.

March 22, 2017

Agreed to purchase a 2008 BMW with the exception he (Shawn) would fix the air conditioner. He knowingly just re-charged an air conditioner that was leaking... freon just to close a sale.. air conditioner stopped working 40 days later.. I called him and he refused to fix because I didn't purchase an "extended warranty" That excuse would be valid had the air conditioner stopped working AFTER I purchased.... but as I stated...this A/C wasn't working even before we completed purchase. I told him there is a possibility the air conditioner was leaking freon and would lose charge... he said he would make sure his mechanic would do a thorough check... you be the judge

February 3, 2017

Bought a car in December. Car has given us no issues. The buying process was very simple. Matt was very thorough and made it very easy. We got our loan... thru our Schools First Credit Union and the lady seemed to know them. I would definitely recommend these guys!!

November 20, 2016

I purchased an Audi A4 6 months ago from these guys. I promised Shawn I would write a good review only if the car didn't give us a problem for 6 months.... So this is for you Shawn :) Thank you so much for your help! I have already told people about your services and still looking to buy my dream car. If you still remember what it was. :) I highly recommend these guys! Not only did we get a great deal we also had zero issues with the car.

November 6, 2016

These guys are awesome! We been looking to buy a Honda for our daughter for the last 2 weeks and didn't have any luck. Finally our search stopped when... we went to these guys. Shawn and Matt made the buying experience super simple. They had the Carfax report, Smog certificate and some type of inspection report printed out and where very clear in explaining it all. Overall, the price was great the car was great but the buying experience and customer service was EXCELLENT!!! Thanks guys again I will most definitely recommend you to ALL my friends and family. When my son graduates next year we will be back. :)

Thanks Samantha, we appreciate your business and hope to see you again. Please let us know if you need any help with anything. Thanks again from all ...of us over at Oc Auto Guys.