Saugus Auto Mall

21 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 4, 2018

I recently purchased a 2013 Landover Sport at the Saugus Auto Mall and I must say I am very happy and completely satisfied with my purchase. I know that... car shopping can be pretty tedious and stressful ,The staff of Ali, Mike and Jason make purchasing a car pleasant ,without any stress at all, they truly work as real professionals making sure to listen to the customers’ needs then they deliver. I would highly recommended that if you are looking to purchase a used car you need to visit Saugus Auto Mall ,you will be very happy and surprised how smoothly the process goes. This is all on the staff; they realize customer service is a must. From start to finish the easiest car purchase I have ever made. Thanks to the staff

December 1, 2018

They offered an excellent price on a used Audi Q5 that I was looking at. It was a great deal! They did all the services for the car for me. I was very... happy with the vehicle, price, and the loan.

October 31, 2018

My experience was excellent. Ali was very friendly, and honest! He gave me a fair price for my trade and did all the services for the car I bought from... him. I'm so happy with my purchase! Thanks!

June 26, 2018

If I could give zero stars I would. Called ahead of time to ensure the vehicle I was interested in was still available. Was told that they would make sure... the vehicle was on the lot...get there and of course, it wasn’t. The salesperson drove us to the other dealership, two miles away. Finally get to see the car, which was reportedly in excellent condition and detailed. Long story short: it wasn’t. Under the hood was a mess, leather damaged, ashes in the ashtray. Was told that I could not take the car off-site for pre-purchase inspection, that my mechanic would need to do the inspection on site. Went to make an offer anyway on the car and was told “we don’t negotiate” even though the price was listed well above the NADA guide. Oh well, their loss.

Dear Customer, Throughout the past 30 years, as a reputable family owned used car business, we absolutely have believed that we can learn and improve... with constructive feedback. However, we pride ourselves on our services and the high-quality standards we maintain. Firstly, when you called an inquired about one of our Range Rovers, we informed you that the car was available but you never made an appointment otherwise we would have the car at desirable location (we have two Pre-Owned car businesses on Rt1, Saugus, within 2 miles of one another about which you had been informed on the phone beforehand.) Moreover, on your comments about the car cleanness, we are adamantly positive that our Range Rover was detailed immaculately when you took a look at it. Notwithstanding, we always welcome our customer's to take the car for PPI (Pre-Purchase Inspection), however, you were asking for a $6,000 discount for the car which does not allow any room for a sound negotiation. That being said we thought it would be pointless to have your mechanic take a look at it as we could not accommodate you for such a huge discount. In addition, our team does an extensive market research when pricing cars on various websites that NADA is one of the many. We believe that we should not get our information only from one bubble. That car was priced as one of the best deals within 200 miles radius according to Cars.com and similar websites. In a nutshell, we believe you choose to leave this feedback since we did not give you the $6,000 discount which was almost % of the purchase price. In addition, the same day you visited another dealership that our family owns and offered them $23k for a $30k car. Last but not least, we suggest that you should look for a car within your budget rather than asking for a large discount which would cause the dealer to lose even from their principle let alone from their profit. We wish you luck with your car purchase.

March 26, 2018

Alireza was very helpful as well all others in the buying process. Very happy with the 2010 VW Toureg i purchased from them. I would highly recommend to... everybody who wants a god used car.

March 18, 2018

Bought a honda accord from these guys was told a full maintenance was gonna be done and never was spark plugs fried 3 tires with slow leak dirty air filters... all kind of lights on dash and they dont give out rentals so they said maintenance was gonna be done just make sure to check and how did this car pass inspection

November 27, 2017

Ali provided outstanding customer service and answered every question I asked in a polite and professional way. He was friendly and patient and he genuinely... cared if he was addressing every concern I had throughout the whole process.

November 21, 2017

I just bought an Audi A8 a few weeks ago. I'm an easy customer I must admit. I knew what car I wanted, went in for a test drive and bought it. I must... say the guys there are awesome. Went in with my 06 Chrysler 300, told him I wanted to look at the A8, he gave me the keys, I like what I saw so asked to take it for a drive, he took my license gave me the keys and sent me off. Jason the finance manager cool guy, I bought the extra insurance for ease of mind especially with all the electronics in the Audi. Overall, I must say, all I did was test drive it, and Jason took care of the rest. Car was fully serviced, detailed and looking beautiful for pick up. Highly recommend these guys. Look, you can shop around and find lower prices, but when it comes to used cars, no 2 are alike! It's not like buying a new car, so I can tell you this, this car is solid and I absolutely love it!

November 2, 2017

I have been trying to contact the dealer for days. Tried emailing a salesman who contacted via email. Emailed back days ago and still no response. Emailed... dealer through their web page, still no response. Time to move on and go elsewhere. A big waste of my time...

October 13, 2017

The entire process was professional, friendly, and efficient. Names that stick out during my transaction were Alireza, Mike, and Jason. They made the process... smooth from sales all the way to pick up. I bought a Range Rover HSE that I'm very please with.