Saugus Auto Mall

33 reviews

March 12, 2020

Went to check out a used vehicle here a little over a year ago. Found a vehicle I was interested in. Only had a small down payment, as I went through a... rough time back in 2017 which led to my credit taking a hard hit; so I was working hard to get back on my feet. Although it was a lot lower then it had been, my credit score was still around a 620. Also, I was a previous Honda customer for 10 consecutive years of financing and had 2 paid off in full Honda’s without a single late payment, but Ali still wasn’t able to secure financing for me. So I decided to wait a little while and go elsewhere. 3 months later, after finding a used vehicle that worked for me, I ended up securing financing at a different used dealership. However, after having the other dealership run my background during that time, Ali’s credit checks through the multiple financing places he was trying to secure me a loan through were posted under my report as hard pulls — all listed separately, multiple times. Thankfully, I was able to secure a loan although my rating took a hit from all those hard pulls when it should’ve only been one hard pull from one dealership. Tried contacting the creditors who reported it, especially since the SAME place reported a hard pull twice within a 3 day period but of course nobody could help me with it. If you have your background/credit check ran for the purpose of obtaining a loan, then it shouldn’t need to be ran again, even if you go to another dealership within a certain time frame. It will only hurt your credit. So make sure you make it crystal clear to whatever dealership you’re working with and don’t give them your info until you are positive that you are buying a vehicle from them and that they won’t be running your info more then the one time!

November 12, 2019

Superb experience purchasing my 2014 BMW X5D. The customer service was impeccable from the moment I walked in. I would recommend anyone to go here if... you want to purchase a luxury used car! I wish I could give ten stars.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to know that you had a positive experience here with our team. Thank you for your b...usiness!

• October 31, 2019

Everyone I dealt with was great. I loved that I was able to walk around without being attacked by a salesmen. Their inventory is great top quality cars.... I bought a Mini Cooper and am very happy with my purchase

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm pleased to know that you received a great customer service. We appreciate your busin...ess and wish you many happy miles.

November 5, 2019

Excellent place to buy a used car. Friendly customer service, laid back sales approach, and beautiful inventory. A relaxing atmosphere to look at and... buy a Range Rover! The employees were great, great, great! I wish all of my big purchase experiences are as pleasant as this!

We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Saugus Auto Mall! Tha...nk you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

November 2, 2019

We came in to browse their lot after we found them on Cars.com and we ended up buying a beautiful Audi A4 from them. We owe it to Ali's amazing customer... service. Not once did we feel pressured to buy but his friendliness and knowledge made us feel comfortable and confident in our purchase.

Thank you Tyler for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 1, 2019

I got a really good deal on my 2014 Audi Q5 .They got me an excellent loan and warranty. I think Saugus Auto Mall by far is the best used car dealership... I have ever done business with. I love my car! Thank you!

Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Happy to know you had a great experience with the team.

October 31, 2019

Found just the car I was looking for at Saugus Auto Mall and everyone from the sales staff to the finance manager went out of their way to get me into... it quickly and easily without any back and forth or headaches! Definitely would recommend!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to assist you in this process and I appreciate all your kind... words! We look forward to your next visit and should you need anything at all please do not hesitate to reach out!

June 21, 2019

Drove home with a well maintained and lovely BMW convertible at a very fair price and in excellent shape. Ali was so easy to work with - low pressure and... most accommodating. This was my first purchase of MA vehicle to bring back to NH and they made it nice and easy. Great job!

We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Saugus Auto Mall.

May 20, 2019

I had a very nice car buying experience at Saugus Auto Mall, and I think they are the best used car dealership on Rt1. They sell quality high end cars... with great prices. The staff were professional and I got a great deal for my BMW convertible.

We are so happy to hear that Sharon! That is the kind of experience we always want you to have!

April 5, 2019

I had a very nice car buying experience at Saugus Auto Mall. Ali, was very nice and professional and made my experience pleasant. I am in love with my... 2014 Volkswagen Touareg!

We are happy to hear that, Paul! We are glad that you had an awesome experience and you found what you wanted. Thank you for the recommendation!