Kunes Hyundai of Quincy

Saturday 8:00am–2:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(217) 228-1700 (217) 228-1700

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2018 Honda Odyssey Touring

Lisa Taft was our salesperson. She was very friendly, answered all our questions(if she didn't know the answer, she directed our question immediately to someone else), offered for us to call her at any time, and most importantly she found the vehicle we were looking for! She was also very patient in showing us all the technical features and allowing us to test drive twice. Our buying experience with Lisa and all the staff was very enjoyable! Thanks everyone for all your help!

Dealer response

Don And Terry Owings, we really appreciate your positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

1.0

Dishonest Dealer

Called dealership about a 2007 Mercedes ML350 after talking to the sales person and having pictures sent. No pictures on the cars.com or dealer website. Asking price was $12,989 on the internet, high but reasonable with the miles. Asked the sales person what the cash out the door price would be no face to face negotiation, how much. After the run around sales person came back with car under deposit waiting for financing. 2 weeks later still listed, called dealership, sales person said that still available, asked for sales manager, 5 minutes or so on hold, sales person back with the story car headed to be sold wholesale. Lost a cash sale guys and your honesty as a "hometown" dealership is a joke. I would not buy a car from this dealership without a lawyer present due to the shoddy business practices. BUYER BEWARE

Dealer response

Not A Fan, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. We would like to work towards a resolution, so if you are willing, please reach out to us at (217) 228-1700 to discuss this further.

Love Kunes!

Jeannie and Marc are wonderful to work with! They were so helpful on every aspect of buying the car! I can’t thank them enough! They both were patient with me and found a car for me that I could afford and that worked for my family and I.

Dealer response

Rex, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy!

Jason Warner and the whole Kunes team

From the time we stepped onto the lot the staff was very friendly. Not pushy just there to answer questions. Jason treated myself and my daughter very well. He made her feel important and made the experience fun for her. It was obvious how much he enjoys working for Kunes, which made me feel good about dealing with them.

Dealer response

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Jason Warner @ Kunes Country Hyundia

Our experience with Jason Warner was extraordinary, This was the first time a salesman has went out of his way and actually came to our home and filled out the paperwork to get us started with the finance dept to get us a vehicle. Jason was very polite and knowledgeable about the car and the process we needed to go to.

Dealer response

Harold Specht, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!