Starling Buick GMC of Venice

21 reviews

February 3, 2020

Everyone is professional and polite! They do a great job!

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes u...p. Take care!

January 29, 2020

I want to give give a shout out to our salesman Mark Brandafino, the manager, and Kevin in finance. Thank you all for your professionalism. The manager... went beyond to make us a fair deal. Not my favorite thing to do is buy a new car, but they all made it happen, and we were happy customers. Oh yes, we love our new Buick Encore !!!!!!

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you ever need anything... else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

• April 8, 2018

I have purchased and service 6 different vehicle with this dealership over the last 9 years, and have nothing but good to say about them. Great Dealership

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We value your business, and look forward to you next visit!

January 4, 2020

Ashley my service advisor told me the extent of the issue the time it would take to resolve the issue and delivered as was forecasted.

We're so glad to hear that we could provide you with a five star service experience. Please let us know if there is anything else you may need from us...; we're always happy to help! Take care!

December 18, 2019

Treated me as a valued customer from the time I walked inthe door until we drove away in our new Denali.

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! Our team strives to deliver an excelle...nt experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! We hope to see you soon!

July 9, 2019

Pretty much be prepared to be taken advantage of period.

Hi, we work hard to provide a fantastic experience to everyone. It's discouraging to see that you had a negative experience. If you'd be willing to pr...ovide more feedback, please reach out to us at (941) 584-8056 so we can assist you further. We look forward to hearing from you.

April 6, 2019

On 02/11/2019 I purchased a new 2018 Buick Regal Fastback from Charlie Surface. His friendly yet professional attitude was the deciding factor in my purchase.... Because I am an out of state resident, the title and registration was quite complicated. Reyne Schrock, from the Business Office exhibited the same friendly and professional service. Both Charlie and Reyne did what they promised in a timely manner and I recommend both of them to anyone shopping for a vehicle. I rate the both a 10 .

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Starling Buick GMC! We hope to see you soon!

March 4, 2019

I am very happy with Starling Buick/GMC! I bought my car from them, and only take my car to be serviced there! Everyone is helpful, professional, and one... of the best dealerships that I have been to.

Thank you for choosing our dealership as your first choice for all your automotive needs! We hope to see you soon. Take care!

March 4, 2019

Timely professional service for my vehicle. Job came in under quote.

We pride ourselves in offering quality service in a timely manner. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing you in the future.

February 27, 2019

Bought a used car 2010 Buick n within a day noticed transmission was not shifting right n vibration when car is moving. The salesman told me take this... car n drive it any issues bring back before 30 days n we will fix it for free... lies lies stay away from this dealership their word is in trusting

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappoint...ed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (941) 584-8056 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.