Bayway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday Closed Closed
(281) 688-6840 (281) 688-6840

2.7

David Heard Sales person

Mr. David Heard was very knowledgeable. He was polite and very effective with finding a vehicle we wanted. It was a great experience. I plan to return to get my daughter a car.

Dealer response

Hello Renee Anderson, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

3.7

Terrible car dealership

I got a used 2018 Chevy Cruze from this dealership through Kelvin White who was an incredible salesman. Sad to say the rest of the dealerships is shady and unreliable. My deal went south, so the dealership had to refund my down payment of 3,750 AND THAT’S NOT CHUMP CHANGE !!!! Was told by one salesman the refund would come in 2-3 days. When i called back another salesman told me 5-7 days. When the 2-3 days passed i tried to call about where my money was and the receptionist kept sending me to their automated voicemail. Then she transferred me to Keegan who is a very sweet person but he’s giving me the run around also. I have yet to receive my refund and this is day 6!! I have called my bank several times and there is no update from the dealerships side. They took my money fast AF when it was time to purchase the car but no communication about receiving my money back. Terrible customer service and communication. I should’ve read the reviews before coming here.

Dealer response

Hi Averi, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. We would like to get some more details about your experience with us. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at (832) 706-4900 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

Buyer Beware!

This place is an absolute joke! Buyer Beware!! I found a new Ram online that I really liked so I started the online process to buying the vehicle. I was emailed a terms deal and I was good with that.. Fabio contacted me shortly after and the first thing I asked him if there were any hidden costs or fees. He said no. He said there was a protection plan but wasnt going to charge me because he didnt want to lose a customer.. Well that ended up being complete BS. He came back with a counter two days later that was 7k more then what I was given online. On top of that, he was charging me for the protection plan. I called him out about that and he wanted to argue with me. He told me it was his bosses decision. I felt decieved and lied to, and I dont appreciate it. Even if the online tools are just a template, they should be at least close to the final price.Very unprofessional staff! Beyond frustrating and a huge waste of time!

Dealer response

Charlie, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (832) 706-4900. We look forward to hearing from you.

Highly recommend

Our experience with Don Brooks was the best I’ve ever experienced buying a car. He was very kind and listened to what we wanted. Was not pushy at all. A pleasure to work with. Highly recommend asking for him.

Dealer response

Nhuttonrn, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team.

1.0

The overall ratings speak for themselves.

The reviews are correct. Complete and total lack of professional communication. Most responses are automated and when you do get a warm body (Keegan in this case) they give you the run-around until you disappear once they discover your an educated customer and their stuck in last century sales tactics won't work on you. Perhaps if they understood a majority of car shoppers know how to use the internet for research they would have more than a 3.5 stars. Fiat owning the company is bad enough. Having shady dealers will only make them bankrupt (again) that much quicker. Save your time.

Dealer response

Hello, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (832) 706-4900. We look forward to hearing from you.

1.5

Insurance repair

Estimated time to fix 7 to 10 days finally got it back a month later. They never called with updates. They didn’t communicate with the body shop it took me calling the body shop to get them the papers they needed. Didn’t try to help the service manager even said it was going to be done by this day didn’t get a call and wasn’t done until two days later. Wouldn’t recommend this place to get your vehicle fixed.

Dealer response

Hi Jeremy, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like to get more details about this; please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at (832) 706-4900.

4.5

Bayway CJD Pasadena

Kelvin White was my salesman. He has a wonderful personality, He worked with me to get a reasonable price for a great vehicle. Excellent service will definitely recommend to others!!

Dealer response

Hi Carla, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Kelvin White

Kelvin White was an awesome salesman. Got us what we wanted in a timely manor with a reasonable price. 10/10 service will definitely recommend to others!!

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Bayway Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM! We hope to see you soon!

Bait and Switch

I called up to purchase a Jeep for the price they had listed online. I didn't try to negotiate the price down, I simply wanted to advertised price. This price was advertised on their website and on other websites. They emailed me a purchase contract with a selling price that was $3,500 more than the advertised price. When I asked about the difference, I was told that the advertised price was only available if you had a trade in. This dealership is shady. Beware.

Dealer response

Honeybadger, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. It's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide.

1.0

WORST DEALER EVER!! PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY!!!!

I was lied to and ignored constantly. I offered to pay the asking price for truck STOCK # B19685 and Vin # 1C6RREJT9KN792438. Price is $ 34,803. Without negotiating, I offered to pay ASKING PRICE!! I have everything to qualify for the discounts! Trade IN 2015 Chryslar 300s AWD, I have a credit score in the very high 700s, the only thing is I like 7 hours away in Florida. So after Stopping my Busy day to do what Mitch asked, the salesman there. I took plenty of pictures of my car and the vin and everything else he asked for. It took a whole day for him to get back to me. Just for him to say he doesn't have a price yet and will call me in the morning. I also talked to a manager Glenn and sent him pictures because I have a few trucks I was looking at different dealers and Mitch was taking 8 hours once and a day another time to get back to me. So I sent Glenn photos and everything else, thinking, I told them I will pay the price they are asking so they would be calling me back ASAP! But , Glenn didn't call me back at all. Then after I called Mitch again the next day, he didn't answer and instead just texted me back saying they cant give me $5,000 worth of Manufacturing discounts because I don't live in Texas. But clearly below every truck they sell on their page it says this which I am copying from their website and pasting "*Manufacturer’s Rebate subject to residency restrictions. Any customer not meeting the residency restrictions will receive a dealer discount in the same amount of the manufacturer’s rebate." Which says if you don't live in the residency restrictions then the dealer will apply the full discount their self. So when I asked Mitch why aren't they applying the full discount like their website clearly says, he said because the dealer wouldn't make any money on the truck.!! ok, I understand they are a business and have to make money. But if that's the case, they need to take that message off their website and stop lying and posting FALSE Advertisments !! It doesn't say will apply most of the discount up to a certain amount. it says the full discount. It is a LIE and False Statement and Horribly MISleading. Also, The 3 days I spent waiting just to get a TEXT message after I had to call and ask why he couldn't call me and waited all that time and then just text me. TWO of the trucks at different dealerships I was very interested in SOLD!!!! So I missed out on those as well. All because a dealer wouldn't sell a truck for the price THEY LISTED and Do what they said they would DO!!! I wasn't rude or mean or anything. I wanted to buy a truck for the price they were asking and they couldn't do it. WOW !!! While losing two other trucks I was very interested in. Worst DEALERSHIP EVER! LIES !!! FALSE Advertising!!! DOESNT CARE at ALL!!!

Dealer response

Gary, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. I would like to get some more details about your experience with us. If you would like the chance to speak about your experience, please send an email to tcovington@baywayautogroup.com.