Young Honda of Logan

3.7

Used car shopping

Bobbie McFarland is such a fresh face to see in your reception area. Always pleasant with a smile on her face. A nice way to start the process of buying a car.

GREAT PLACE!!

Scott Cooley and all of the staff were great to work with! Great new facility, with the latest of everything. The inventory, and ease of shopping, were awesome!

Outstanding Service

I contacted Scott Cooley who I happen to know from playing and reffing hockey. I asked him if he had any used mini vans on the lot for sale. He said that he did and instructed me to look at there inventory online and So I did. The next day me and my father in law met up with a young salesman by the name of Seth Scholes, he was able to show us a couple different options he had and did so in a very professional manner. I never felt pressure from him to purchase from the beginning to the end, instead we engaged in conversation and he got to know myself and my father in law. Later that day I looked at several other vans in the valley but I did not find what I was looking for nor the service. We later that day purchased the very first van we drove that Seth had showed us based on what we were looking for and my experience with the Young Honda team was a very excellent experience from the moment I walked in to the time we picked up the van. Thank you Seth and Scott and your team for outstanding service!!