Honda of Olathe

Sunday Closed Closed
New (913) 738-4630 (913) 738-4630
Used (913) 738-4923 (913) 738-4923
Service (913) 815-1052 (913) 815-1052

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience

Just went back for a 2nd purchase with Honda of Olathe. Great experience, no pressure sales, easy to understand terms. Scheduling service is always easy and quick, waiting room is clean and very comfortable.

Dealer response

Great to hear! Thank you for the feedback. Looking forward to helping in the future. Best Wishes - Ryan Maher, General Manager

Great experience buying used car

This dealership was very helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating. I was happy with both the price of the car we purchased and the value of the trade-in. The process was smooth from start to finish.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Jon! Happy to hear that you enjoyed the experience. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Take Care - Ryan Maher, General Manager

Quick and Easy

Auggie was straight forward and helpful, making sure I got exactly what I came in for. It was a pretty quick and painless process. I appreciate the help and the kindness while I was there!

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate the opportunity to help and look forward to helping in the future. Take Care - Ryan Maher, General Manager

4.0

Enjoyable experience

We had a pleasant experience with this dealer; although we were there longer than expected, but they were having system issues that day. Austin was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgable about the inventory and products. He was able answer all our questions without having to go ask someone else. Willing to recomend to others.

Dealer response

Thanks for choosing us, Kevin! I apologize that it took longer than expected. It sounds like we were having some issues that day. We appreciate your business and recommendation! Reach out if you need anything. Thank you - Ryan Maher, General Manager

Honda 2021 Civic Sport - Hatchback

Very good and knowledgeable, I recommend any new buyers sit down and meet Greg Easley for potential purchases before going anywhere else. The product I received was state-of-the-art and I am satisfied with my purchase.

Thanks for the review! -Ryan Maher, General Manager

Thanks

Great job! Dylan and Angel were easy to work with. No high pressure push, just friendly and helpful. The condition of the Ridgeline was excellent and fun to drive. Very clean place. Everyone wears masks!😷 Thanks!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 stars, Dave! We hope you are enjoying your new Ridgeline. Let us know if you have any questions after driving it for a while. Take Care - Ryan Maher, General Manager

Auggie Lee-Tremendous customer service

This dealership helped me purchase the Honda of my dreams, a 4 door 2020 Honda Civic SI. My salesperson, Auggie Lee, was extremely professional and helpful. The car was ready immediately at our appointment time, they detailed it prior to pickup, and he took time to set up all the electronics inside the car and sync them with my phone. I look forward to working with them again.

Dealer response

Congratulations on the new SI, Sam! I will make sure to share your feedback with Auggie, too. Thank you for the business! -Ryan Maher, General Manager

3.7

should’ve brought lunch.

Salesman was quick to approach and get me testing driving my vehicle. Easy to trigger the purchasing process but then it started the waiting process. A lot of review, waiting and talking to every person for a few hours. Then started financials. It might have been because of covid but I sat at a couch while the employees left to do things and I had to wait for their return would ask a few questions then they leave again. I came in 9am cst. Didn’t leave till 2pm. But! The employees were very nice, very detailed and thorough and cleaned my car and I love their car services. No doubt

Dealer response

Thanks for the feedback, Lisa. I apologize about the amount of time that it took when you were here. It looks like you were here on a Saturday and we may have gotten a little backed up - Sorry about that. I will make sure to discuss this with the staff. Thank you for your business and please reach out if there is anything that you need. Best Wishes - Ryan Maher, General Manager

Great friendly service!

Service was fast and effortless! Appreciated the friendly atmosphere and no pressure approach. They also offered a great price for my trade-in. Auggie was my salesman and was awesome!

Dealer response

Thank you for the nice review, Mindy! I will make sure to share this with Auggie, too. Thanks - Ryan Maher, General Manager

Great experience purchasing our new Pilot

This dealership made the car buying experience easier than we could have imagined. This was the first new car my wife and I were ever in the market for, and they took it our pace, understood we wanted to take our time, answered all our questions, brought in several vehicles, and were helpful and friendly every step of the way.

Dealer response

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback, Collin! We hope to see you again next time. Thank You - Ryan Maher, General Manager