Videon Chevrolet of Phoenixville

538 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 30, 2019

Matt and Stu are very friendly and knowledgeable. They put together a great deal for me. I had no other choice but to say yes.

May 30, 2019

Best service in the world. Have been going here for years and I trust their work. I recommend this service center to anyone who wants quality work done... on their car.

May 27, 2019

Justin was amazing, extremely easy to work with, flexible and went above and beyond! They made my experience hassle free, quick, and easy from start to... finish!! Will definitely be back to buy a Suburban in the next 2 years and all my cars will be from Videon!

May 24, 2019

We took our Malibi for service. It was our first time at Videon. We were impressed with their knowledge and support. They took the time to answer all... of my questions and to address my concerns. Everyone on staff is so friendly and helpful

May 23, 2019

Very happy with ease of working with Videon. Drew in service made it very easy to schedule for next day service and kept me informed along the way.

May 22, 2019

Matt Giriti was great. This is the third car that i bought through him He is patient, explains things clearly, easy to talk to and goes over and above... to be helpful. he does not pressure , which is important, because he makes me feel comfortable ! Always had a great experience buying cars through him. He is very professional, courteous and knowledgeable . Good experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 21, 2019

The service was prompt and thorough. I was skeptical at first because of new owners. I was very pleased with the new owners and felt they served be very... well. I will continue to use this dealership like I have in the past.

May 21, 2019

I went into Videon one Saturday afternoon just looking at a new truck to lease and never thought I would walk out of the dealer that day moving forward.... This was my 6th purchase or lease of a Chevy Silverado within the past 20 years and I have never had a better experience than with Videon Chevrolet. Probably the biggest difference was Matt- my sales person. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of the sales transaction and features of the vehicle, but he arrived at a price that met my expectations almost immediately, There was no haggling back and forth typical of every other car buying experience I've had, but an honest up-front price for my lease from the beginning. Matt was a great salesperson- he was both personal and professional. He was very courteous and respectful of my time and concerns. I couldn't be any happier with my new Chevy truck or how I was treated by Videon Chevrolet. I highly recommend them and I hope their Service Dept is as good as their Sales team.

May 19, 2019

The best car buying experience I have ever had. I searched a long time for my Colorado and found the perfect one at the best price at Videon Chevrolet.... From the very beginning, they treated my wife and I with respect and genuine concern for our best interest. They went way above and beyond what I would expect from a car dealership. Pricing was transparent, I knew through the entire process what was going on and what to expect next. The deal they gave me was fantastic right from the beginning. No running back and fourth five times until I got the best number. I got the best number right away. Thank you so much Nicole, you were amazing, and the manager (I think his name was Fred), he treated me like family and held our hand through the entire process. We hate buying cars but these two and Videon made it an enjoyable experience. We will be back for our daughters car in September. We are so happy to finally have a dealership like this in Phoenixville. (although, I would drive 5 hours to deal with Videon if I had to). Thank you so much Nicole, Fred & Videon Chevrolet for taking care of us. We LOVE our new Colorado and we LOVE Videon Chevrolet. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Thank you so much for your business and your kind words. We are so glad you are happy with your new Colorado. Happy customers and Value are our goal... here at Videon Chevrolet. Hearing from our great customers like you make me look forward to coming to work every day. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. We look forward to seeing you in the service dept. Please stop up to the showroom to say Hi.Thanks again- Fred, Nicole and your entire family here at Videon Chevrolet.

May 16, 2019

Too much money just for oil change and tire rotation. 175 dollars is entirely too much. If I had known that before I made appt. I would have gone elsewhere.

We appreciate your feedback! This was a 10 quart Diesel 3500 HD service that included oil and filter change with tire rotation and 3 gallon containers... of DEF (diesel exhaust fluid). We price our services competitively based on average local market pricing. We will price match any local competitors, just let us know when you check in for service, we would be happy to do that for you.