Downtown Auto Group

Friday 8:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 10:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(435) 789-0454 (435) 789-0454

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great and Friendly service and clean facility

Friendly service great place highly recommended very helpful and took the time to explain paper work and show you everything on the Vehicle

Amazing, friendly team!

The team you have works amazing together and they are all so kind and ready to help. They took excellent care of me and my little boy even with his allergies 😉 they had lots of snacks and things to keep my child entertained while they got threw the buying process as quickly and efficiently as possible thank you guys!

Car buying

The salesman was great. Very thorough, friendly and efficient. Made the whole process super easy. Would definitely recommend and will be back.

Shocked in a good way

You guys got me right in for a full service on my 18’ Cummins at the end of a work day even though I had only had the intention of just a quote. I bought the truck from Karl Malone and was always doing the service through them, but you guys come in about a 185$ cheaper. So plan on me doing all my services and work though you guys. You guys are amazing

great service

I was in Vernal vacationing and need an oil change. The service department was very busy that day, but they squeezed me in and completed the work. Greatly appreciated.

Great Service!!

Matt was fantastic! He was efficient, thorough and answered any questions we had. Nice to have a sales representative that was not overbearing, pushy and hovered all the time. He stayed beyond his schedule to ensure everything was covered, on a holiday weekend when many other dealerships were completely closed.

Highly Recommend

Great Customer Service. Friendly Helpful Staff. The wait was comfortable. We bring our car to downtown dodge for every need they always take great care of us.

4.0

Service when you need it.

that you were able to get us in quickly. sometimes, when you're traveling and need service, you need it now. you guys accomplished that. thanks.

Best service

Quick and informative service lane good prices and friendly service . Would highly recommend to anyone traveling through or local to the area

GREAT service

Derek in Service was absolutely outstanding, you better treat that guy well. All the staff were extremely courteous and friendly. Very clean facility.