EchoPark Automotive San Antonio

25 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 13, 2019

Was immediately greeted by Aaron Harris and Joe Gonzales both were friendly and gave information about the services offered in a clear and concise way.... Answered any questions and had addressed any concerns I may have had. The process was quick with no pressure to buy.

Brandon - we are glad to see that Aaron and Joe provided you with a great Experience during your recent EchoPark visit. If you have any other question...s that you need answered, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of our family members for assistance! Enjoy your new vehicle!

September 11, 2019

Didn't disclose all the details about the car. Only provided one key fob and didn't provide the factory door code for the car. Had to go to Lincoln... dealership and spend over $400 to recover the door code and purchase a backup key fob.

Hi Kelly, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your ...visit. We do have some trade offs from traditional dealerships, which in turn help us keep costs down on vehicles. This is something that definitely should have been mentioned to you, and we regret to see that it was not. We will use this as an opportunity to coach up, and make sure this does not continue to happen. Thanks

August 31, 2019

Worst Experience I’ve had in trying to purchase a used vehicle EVER! Staff including management were the least bit interested in my needs. A gentleman... by the name of Mike Bell (I believe his name was) TRIED to undermine me and did not listen to what my needs were and just wanted to put me in whatever vehicle. Rude, not professional and stubborn are the best ways to describe theses folks including Mike Bell! Stay away from these thieves! There are WAY more options out there!

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to EchoPark Automotive San Antonio. I would like to gather a little more information from you. Y...ou can contact me directly at 210-209-8435 to discuss a little more. Thanks

July 26, 2019

I had a good experience buying a used car here! Car shopping is something I hate, but did not feel the sales pressure here at all. I had previously done... some online research and found the pricing here was very competitive. Sales rep was very friendly and knowledgeable. Had a couple of maintenance issues with the car, but EchoPark took care of them right away. This will be my first stop when I am in the market for a new car again.

Hi Amber- we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Enjoy your new ve...hicle!

July 23, 2019

Great experience with a super salesman. No pressure to buy, great atmosphere, and easy!

Wow! Thank you for the kind words and review about Israel and EchoPark San Antonio! We hope you enjoy the new vehicle!

July 19, 2019

I think that Echo Park is the perfect place for buying a car. Everyone was friendly and polite, and went out of their way to find me what I wanted in... the price range that I could afford. I love my 2016 Honda Accord. It looks and drives great. I also love there saying, Every Car Deserves a Happy Owner.

Hi Gloria - thank you so much for your positive comments about EchoPark San Antonio! We are glad that your 2016 Civic has found it's Happy Owner! Take... care!

July 8, 2019

Amazing place, never visited before and left with a great deal.. Mr. Paniagua has amazing customer services skill.. my overall experience was great

Noel - thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Israel and the team here at EchoPark San Antonio! We are glad to se...e that you had a great experience! See you again in the future!

June 24, 2019

This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Great selection of vehicles, great competitively priced vehicles (I compared on line for... weeks), no haggling, no finance games and great service. AARON HARRIS was my Experience Guide. He was honest, knowledgeable, patient and made the experience GREAT! I bought 2 cars and will be buying 2 more in the future. No question in my mind where im going to buy them at....Echo Park San Antonio!!!!!

Timothy - we're happy you found Aaron to be so supportive during your experience here at EchoPark San Antonio. We can't wait to see you in the future ...for your next 2 vehicles! Enjoy your 2 newest vehicles!

May 27, 2019

I had an excellent experience with Echo Park yesterday! Jesse Garza (at the San Antonio location) sat down with my sister and I and spent almost the whole... day trying to figure out a perfect vehicle and payment for my situation. Where most car dealerships would have just given up, they worked to get me into the best vehicle! Not only that, the warranty, gap insurance, and protection plans that they have available are excellent! I don?t think I?ll ever buy a vehicle anywhere else as long as they are around. Best vehicle buying experience ever!!

Wow! Marisela, thanks for your praise and kind comments about Jesse and EchoPark San Antonio! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience.... If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

January 29, 2019

I read reviews all the time to help me set expectations. After reading these reviews, I was quite skeptical of my potential experience. Nothing could have... been further from the truth. I had a FANTASTIC experience from when my wife and I opened then ECHO door. Aaron Harris was personable, knowledgeable and overall good guy. Process was quick(relative to the car buying process). Reviews are great, but I would suggest that you try them for yourselves. You might be inspired to write a WAY TO LONG review like me :)

Thanks so much for your praise and kind comments about EchoPark and our team! We are so glad you had such a positive experience with Aaron! Happy mo...toring!