Motor Car West

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(860) 899-1800 (860) 899-1800

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I want to Thank Matt and all the people at Motorcar West. My 88 year old mother and sister fell in love with a Pt Cruiser on their lot. We bought it. The car needed some repairs. Matt gave my sister a car to use while their car was fixed. They didn't want my mom to be sitting there waiting. The car was repaired and my family is very happy. Please if you need a car go visit Motorcar West on Adams St in Manchester, you won't be sorry. We give them 5 stars but they deserve more. T

My car buying experience at Motor Car West

Like no other experience ever! Was greeted and made to feel at home by a lovely young woman who got a salesman named Dave to assist me with the purchase. Never once was I concerned with how much they were charging me,,why?because the vibe was genuine, honest ,just a down to earth regular guy .whatever he said he would do ,he did ,no B.S. whatsoever. I went there with my down-payment in hand and left 2.5 hrs later with my new car.thank so much Dave and Dianna ,I will definitely be back in a couple years and will highly recommend anyone else I talk to that they should do the same .oh yeah Dave is also one of 2 owners at Motor Car West.i thought that level of service was a thing of the past.

Easy smooth experience

Joe made our car shopping experience super easy and pain-free, hassle-free, fair trade-in value, and compared to an experience at a couple of other dealerships last year, and even our previous cars years ago, this was a dream! Would highly recommend!

Amazing Service no hassle at all. Thank you Papo!

After a long time searching for my dream car I finally found it on this dealership. Papo was very professional and had all the info about this vehicle right away. After we took off for the test drive I notice 2 of the tires of the vehicle was in bad condition and he end up adding 4 new tires when I only ask for at least 2. Sellers and dealership like this are the one that keeps customers happy and make you feel like family. I highly recommend this dealership. Thank you Papo and thank you Champagne Motor!

Straight-forward and fair shopping

Bought a used Nissan Sentra about a week ago, and am absolutely thrilled with the purchase. Car was in great condition and Abed was extremely helpful when I had any questions. Would recommend Champagne West to anyone looking for a good deal!

Highly recommend

Drove an hour for a beautiful low mileage is300 f sport and was very happy with my experience at the dealership. Not pushy like most and made the buying experience that much more enjoyable. Kenny is a down the earth car guy (the owner) and the salesman joe was easy going. Got me at the payment I wanted too

Jeep Wrangler

Just traded in my old Mazda that I was sick of and these guys gave me a very fair trade in value! They had the Jeep I wanted and they helped me take it home. Joe Casoni was especially helpful throughout the entire process! Made buying the Jeep super enjoyable and was a straight shooter. No hidden fees or anything shady like that. I walked out of there with zero questions. Check these guys out if you haven’t yet!

Winter convertible

They have quality cars, they had the exact car I was looking for, I did my research on buy and trade in value and they were right on the money on their offer so no haggling was necessary. They were very organized and did the paperwork fast by the owner. Quick, great deal, great car. Last used car purchase for my wife at another place was hours of hassle and bs, bs, and more bs. This purchase no bs.

High Quality of Service and Vehicles

I was looked for a few months for an SUV with a third-row seating for my growing family. I came across a Toyota Rav4 that had the perfect combinations of price, mileage, and accessories. I have owned this SUV for almost two months now and it rides perfectly, my family is more than pleased with the purchase. The buying process was the best I ever experienced and everyone, especially Bernie, went above and beyond to accommodate me. I live in New Jersey, however, I will most definitely have them as my primary place to shop for another vehicle, I am recommending this place to everyone I know.

Best Buying Experience

Great spot... Shopped online for quite a while and Champagne had a couple cars I was interested in looking at. George was informative, straight forward and definitely helped structure the deal that made sense for me and went above and beyond the whole way. I’d say this was the best car buying experience I’ve had. Quick, easy and transparent process with what I think was a lot of pretty clean cars (although I ended up buying the first car I drove). What more could you ask for really. - Happy owner of a beautiful 2013 Audi S5