Stevenson-Hendrick Honda Wilmington

New (888) 898-1956 (888) 898-1956
Used (888) 898-6405 (888) 898-6405
Service (888) 898-7854 (888) 898-7854

(1,244 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Greg Brandl was Very thorough and I never felt rushed....

Greg Brandl was Very thorough and I never felt rushed. Answered all questions at the time I have done business and will continue to do so.

Dealer response

Cwhcrn52, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Stevenson-Hendrick Honda Wilmington.

I have been brining my 2013 Honda Accord to...

I have been brining my 2013 Honda Accord to Stevenson-Hendrick Honda Wilmington for the past few years and always have great service, I decided to look at the Honda Xchange program and purchased a 2021 Honda Passport.

Dealer response

Drmerrills, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Stevenson-Hendrick Honda Wilmington. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Buying a new car!!

Thank you so much for the awesome client service we received from Bob And sales manager Matthew!! No stress with these two!! Thanks again Greg and Julie Leggett!!

Dealer response

Greg Leggett, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Stevenson-Hendrick Honda Wilmington.

Awesome

Joey Lankford did great! We have purchased several car and love this dealership! If I’n the market give them a try! They are the best

Dealer response

Joseph, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Stevenson-Hendrick Honda Wilmington.

Couldn’t be happier with my purchase from Craig Hales. We...

Couldn’t be happier with my purchase from Craig Hales. We spoke over the phone about the vehicle that I was interested in and it was exactly as described. Craig went above my expectations and delivered good on my request. Thank you Craig and Team Honda! V/R! Wes

Dealer response

Outerbanksdad, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Stevenson-Hendrick Honda Wilmington. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Tyler was very knowledgeable & helpful getting us our...

Tyler was very knowledgeable & helpful getting us our car. We had to have an all wheels down car to tow behind our Motor Home. Tyler got it👍🏻

Dealer response

Captrichwalter, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Stevenson-Hendrick Honda Wilmington. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Stevenson-Hendrick Honda Wilmington

Overall I had a very pleasant experience. Dean Hines and...

Overall I had a very pleasant experience. Dean Hines and Bud LaCock were very accommodating, both were more than willing to listen to my concerns and responded very quickly. I would recommend this dealership and Bud to anyone looking for a new Honda.

Dealer response

Karenwillis155, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Stevenson-Hendrick Honda Wilmington. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Stevenson Hendrick Honda

This is my second time here at Honda in less than a year and ready for my second car. Had Shanae Help us today and fell in love with our new Honda Civic. Shanae is very nice and was very helpful and patient with me. Thank you !

Dealer response

Christian, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

4.2

Bob Caulder was awesome. He stayed late to help us out....

Bob Caulder was awesome. He stayed late to help us out. Matt and TJ we’re very nice too. We got here after the doors closed and left with our Jeep.

Dealer response

Julimomof2, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Had a great experience with Mike on my purchase of a...

Had a great experience with Mike on my purchase of a Certified Used Honda CRV Exl. From finding the vehicle exactly I spelled out to the test drive and the accomodations and consideration of my time. Look forward to my newest Honda Experience. Looking forward to having Mike help as volunteered in future service as needed.

Dealer response

Mark.e2021, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Stevenson-Hendrick Honda Wilmington.