Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Ottawa

New (866) 786-9285 (866) 786-9285
Used (866) 746-2369 (866) 746-2369
Service (866) 772-7733 (866) 772-7733

3.5

WORTH THE DRIVE TO DEAL WITH THESE GUYS!

This was a 2 hour drive for a fast, easy and headache free purchase! Well worth the drive and they matched our big town trade in offer as well!

Dealer response

Hi Karisa, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care!

This dealership really cares about their community

Thank you so much to Jay Dean's and Kallan LaForge. I wouldn't buy a car from anyone but Victory Ottawa. They are so helpful and truly care about their community. They really helped my family out during trying times.

Dealer response

Hi Randi, we are glad that you had such a great experience with our team. It's a pleasure to be of service to you! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

They’ll have my business forever!

Both the Sales and Service department are second to none. Justan Smith made buying my Santa Fe the easiest process I’ve ever been apart of. Mike and Payton in Sevice are both great to work with and keep me in the loop the whole while I wait. Would recommend to anyone!

Dealer response

Hello Kim, thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Another vehicle purchase.

Always have a great experience with the folks at Victory of Ottawa. Myself and family will continue doing business there! This will be our 2nd car and my mother-in-law is buying on this weekend!

Dealer response

Hi Jay, congratulations on your new car. We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional, we can do for you.

The world needs more people like the folks in OttW

Great people and even better service at the dealership in Ottawa. Easy to work with, honest, friendly and caring. Jay Deans was great to work with as well.

Dealer response

Hello Nick, thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience!

1.0

Not a good dealership to deal with

I looked on their website prior to visiting and although I noticed their pricing was higher than most other dealers, within a 50 to 60 mile radius, I decided I would see about keeping money in my local economy. First time I went there I was in the lot looking around for about 30 minutes and nobody bothered to come out to assist. I left and later went back. This time after about 15 minutes someone came out. After looking at several vehicles we went in to talk numbers. First off the sales manager offered me over 6000 below trade in value for my basically brand new trade (barely 4200 miles on it). As everyone knows trucks are currently selling higher than ever and even book is low so his offer was even worse. I attempted to discuss a reasonable deal on the vehicle I was looking at vs my trade. The sales manager would not budge off of his ridiculous offer. Obviously this dealership is all about trying to take advantage of their customers. If you go to them prepare to see price gouging at its best.

Dealer response

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please reach out to RJ rim (rprim@victory.com) when you can so we can address this situation directly. Thank you and have a great day.

1.0

Never again. Promises made, promises broken.

Dealership very customer centric and pleasant... Until you sign the contract. The vehicle we purchased needed 3-4 safety issues repaired that was agreed to as part of the contract agreement. According to Kallan, one of the owners and the local GM, "We'll have it ready in 2-3 days". It's now day 9 or 10 and we still do not have our vehicle. Communication is way less than dsireable - many promised, no follow through. Later, I receive a text message from the saleslady we had been dealing with first, and she apologized because she had been checking the status on the wrong Jeep all week. Fantastic. That one was of three texts I had received from her in 15 in this whole nightmare. I have finally resorted to showing up at the dealership to follow up in person. "We should have it done in about 2-3 hours". Finally that night - day #10 after signing the contract the Jeep came home...only to find out 2 days later that the safety items they promised to fix were indeed not fixed (passenger seat cushion was destroyed, hooks on the rear doors that the door cable attach to that prevents the door from swinging into the front door and breaking the electrical wires that run through the doors). The dealership thought it was "good enough" to massage the seat cushion into a semblance of being repaired and only replaced one rear door hook. Also, supposedly this vehicle passed through TWO service inspections - one at the Smithville location and another at the Ottawa location. They missed a bunch of stuff even after two inspections. The two main bolts that hold the top onto the Jeep are missing (another safety issue overlooked). An oil change was supposed to have been done but when the dipstick was pulled the next day the oil was not crystal clean - it had not been changed recently. There are several others items that should have been caught in inspection and repaired that I have not listed here. I am now waiting to take it to my shop and have it picked over and properly inspected. We are so sick of this process!!! If we had known that the Ottawa dealership is part of the same auto group as the one in Paola, we NEVER would have even stopped in. Victory Auto Group has several locations in Kansas and Missouri (CDJR and Chevrolet dealerships) as it turns out. We will never do any future business with Victory Auto Group. We completely regret purchasing this vehicle (at top dollar too). Talk is cheap. Do your homework first.

Not happy

Kallan return my call because I had an issue. He put me on speaker phone what’s the service manager and they hung up on me. I’m not happy with this dealership right now and I’m gonna take it up with corporate owners. Very poor customer service and will never take my car back there again.

Andy Calhoun and his shop crew are the BEST

Andy Calhoon and his shop crew are the BEST in Ottawa! Andy has gone above and beyond to provide the best service I could get. Andy and his crew are #1