MotorWorld Acura

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 392-6953 (888) 392-6953
Used (888) 904-1876 (888) 904-1876
Service (888) 375-7581 (888) 375-7581

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of MotorWorld Acura from DealerRater.

4.0

George Thomas was great in handling our needs and worked

George Thomas was great in handling our needs and worked with us to make sure we got the car my desired. This is a note to management and ownership. If a customer does not want to sit through the portion of the delivery process where you try to sell additional warranties and features that are vastly overpriced do not make them. Your employees are fulfilling your directions but it most certainly left a less than great feeling in our dealings with Motorworld. I would have given the dealership 5 stars except for this experience.

Great place to service your vehicle!

Always a great place to take our vehicles? Fast turn around with fair prices and it’s done right the first time! Jennifer was fantastic and she was very informative on providing updates on the vehicle and when it was complete! I can’t say enough about their service!

Dealer response

Hi Shawn, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. Our team is available should you require any extra help.

4.0

Complete Service Care

Jennifer from Acura service was very thorough in all aspects of my service visit. From understanding my complaints to defining the service requested to following up on service recommendations...cannot ask for more

Dealer response

Hello David, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Chester retrieved something I had left in a rental

Chester retrieved something I had left in a rental vehicle and gave me a call when he found it assuring me they would hold it until I was able to pick up it up at my convenience . Thank you ! :)

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at MotorWorld Acura! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Motorworld Sales and Service

Jenn and the other service advisors have always been great. Some items that should have been covered under the certified preowned inspection were immediately resolved by the service department. Workmanship on brakes, etc. very good. Motorworld went out of their way to shuttle me to a doctor appointment. Andrew was an excellent driver and great conversationalist. Jenn communicated frequently with me and kept me up to date on the progress of the service appointment. We have purchased / leased several vehicles from Motorworld and I have been treated very fairly. Dustin and Tom in Acura service are very easy to work with and have always been very fair in the negotiation process. I would recommend anyone from the Scranton area to check out Motorworld prior purchasing or leasing locally. They have always had the best deals to offer. Chris Roberto

Dealer response

Hi Chris, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing MotorWorld Acura!

Excellent Customer Service

Customer Service was great. Sales team (especially Dustin) was extremely accommodating and very knowledgeable about their products! Sales process was extremely easy and smooth! Would highly recommend!

Dealer response

Hi Caitlin, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at MotorWorld Acura! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

Sales staff was extremely knowledgeable and friendly!

Sales staff was extremely knowledgeable and friendly! The sale process was smooth and effortless! Would highly recommend!

Dealer response

Hello Caitlin, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Excellent service department!

Excellent experience at the service area from start to finish. Service lounge is comfortable. Service adviser, Chester, was friendly and courteous. Very pleased with the overall experience.

Dealer response

Hi Karen, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. Our team is available should you require any extra help.

How can you not love Nicole at MotoWorld Acura.

How can you not love Nicole at MotoWorld Acura. I brought my car in a little early. I was walking around, so I saw the mechanic pull it out the customer area. I have a 15 year old car. They still treated it like it was a nice car. Work was done timely (I was waiting) and right the first time.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

great

Great service, easy to deal with, and they have a nice waiting area with complimentary refreshments and a decent selection from their vending machine. Additionally, they offer a shuttle service up to 10 miles from their service center allowing you some freedom to move about and not be stuck at their site.

Dealer response

Hi Jeremy, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!