Camden Chevrolet

Sunday Closed Closed
New (731) 213-0093 (731) 213-0093
Used (731) 213-0090 (731) 213-0090
Service (731) 213-0078 (731) 213-0078

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Camden Chevrolet from DealerRater.

Raymond

great car buying experience! Friendly staff got me what I wanted at the price I wanted.super happy with my new car . Thank you Jesse and the rest of the staff.

Great dealership

Camden Chevrolet made the buying process so easy. They had the exact car I was looking for

Fantastic Customer Care

My husband and I purchased our new car from Camden Chevrolet and couldn’t be happier with the salesman, service department and accounting office staff. They offer very competitive pricing and give you the most for your trade. Everyone is very friendly and eager to do all they can to make the customer’s experience everything it should be. I highly recommend this dealership.

It was a very nice experience , ten out of ten .

When my daugher and I pulled up the car was under the awning all cleaned up waiting for us to check out and not get wet from the rain , my daughter’s reaction to it was oh dad look how beautiful that’s what I always wanted , I new it was over at that point , are trade in they give us $1500 more than the place that I bought it from , good rate and all , it put a big smile on her and my granddaughters .

Patricia from Crockett County

Enjoyed my experience with Camden Chevrolet Buick. Personnel is friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Will give you the best deal for your money. Thanks for everything.

Wonderful Service

Blake was very helpful and made the buying experience easy. He spent time answering my questions via text messaging since I live an hour away from the dealership.

1.0

misleading

we drove 6 hours to look at a used truck being told it was near perfect condition except for a few chips. when we arrived i found over 8k in damages and the salesman told me he is just put out here to sell them. you should have knowledge of what you are selling. it showed 38,000 miles on the odometer but had a second set of worn out tires and the underneath had rust flaking off the frame. something was not right. both bumpers were wrecked,the left bedside was dented, the driver door was damaged, and there were a dozen holes drilled in the bed. I would warn anyone not to use this dealer.

Great Experience

The easiest car buying experience. I had talked to them few days prior and after doing test drive and made the decision to purchase they were ready with the paperwork. Very personable and family friendly.

Great experience!

Very easy to deal with! Building and area are very clean. Highly recommend Blake Parker for your car shopping needs! Will definitely use them again.

Best car buying experience to date.

Best car buying experience to date. No hassle and worked with us on our terms throughout. Thank you Dylan and Jessie for the personal service and delivery of Reagan's new to her car!