Bosak Chevrolet Buick GMC

New (219) 809-6158 (219) 809-6158
Used (219) 809-6115 (219) 809-6115
Service (219) 809-6000 (219) 809-6000

4.0

Cameron and Ann are always kind and professional. The...

Cameron and Ann are always kind and professional. The waiting area is always clean. The cashier is also friendly.

Dealer response

Great and thank you for the kind 5-star review of your experience at our dealership! We really appreciate it and are glad you enjoyed working with Cameron and Ann!

1.0

Warning!!! Buyer beware,

Worst buying experience I’ve ever had! Incompetent salesman who talked in circles and almost sold the truck I put a down payment on to some other customer.

2.0

Worst dealer

Purchased a new Envision in late May. Paid cash. Once car was paid for it was as if I didn’t exist. Sales rep didn’t turn car over when promised. He didn’t return multiple emails and calls (voice messages). Call the GM Ben twice and left messages, never a return call. Dealership failed to return 8+ emails, let my temp license expire and not title. Worst dealership experience in over 50 years of buying. We currently own 2 Enclaves and have purchases 7-8 Buick’s, so not GM but the dealership!

1.8

Recently purchased a new Envision Buick. Everything was...

Recently purchased a new Envision Buick. Everything was great until I paid cash for the car. Then it was as if they didn’t care anymore. Wouldn’t return 7-8 emails or multiple phone calls. Never got the title or license for my car!! Worst experience in over 50 years of buying cars!!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Positive or negative, it is important to us to ensure all feedback is addressed. If any issues or concerns have not yet been addressed by our management team, please do not hesitate to contact Kirk Epps (General Manager) at (219) 879-6789, so we can remedy those concerns. Thank you again for your feedback.

4.0

It took awhile & I had my kids with me but really...

It took awhile & I had my kids with me but really friendly service & explained the wait up front in which I appreciate a lot!! Tha

They fixed my tire , no problems , was taken care of...

They fixed my tire , no problems , was taken care of quick

Dealer response

Thank you for your great review and positive ratings about your experience with our Service team! We do hope we have the opportunity to take care of you and your vehicle again in the future!

Love my new car !!!

I had a great experience buying my car with Bosak in Michigan City !! Emmanual Ogugua is a great salesman !! He makes everything so easy and stress free . I will go back whenever I am looking for another car and would recommend anyone else to shop at Bosak and ask for Emmanual you will not be disappointed !!

Dealer response

Great to hear Teresa! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for choosing us, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Great Experience

This is the second car I have purchased from Bosak. I worked with Janelle on both deals and she was outstanding. Great service, great deal, and great experience. I recommend asking for Janelle if you are looking for a car.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate you taking the time to highlight our team!

Great and easy experience

Everything was an easygoing process. Made buying a new car go very smooth. Drove to Michigan city from South Bend because Bosak had the best deals!

Dealer response

Thank you for traveling to see us! Please remember us the next time you are in the market for another vehicle!

2.5

Chevy Traverse

Tires are to be rotated along with the oil change. The did not do this. Or give me an explanation as to why. I called and called immediately upon returning home. I left 2 messages. I was told the service dept was no longer taking calls but would call be back. Nope they did not.

Dealer response

We apologize we did not communicate properly with you Michelle, and in result leaving you feeling not taken care of. We hope you give us another chance in the future to create a better experience for you.