Lexus of Santa Fe

167 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 31, 2021

Excellent service department. They performed an oil and filter change as well as a brake fluid flush in one hour. Then they wahed the car.

Thank you Ralph! We're glad that you had an excellent experience with your recent service visit.

January 28, 2021

I needed help learning all the bells and whistles that came with my Lexus. Chris Ortego took the time teach me everything. He knows everything and has... a great personality. I will buy my next Lexus from him. If you are thinking about buying a Lexus, I highly recommend that you talk to Chris. He has been there a number of years and it is easy to see why he has been so successful.

Thank you Dan for your kind words for Chris and our team! We are thrilled that you always have the best experience here with us! Thank you for your co...ntinued business and we look forward to your next visit!

• September 17, 2020

Excellent!!! I purchased my Lexus NX200T from Lexus of Santa Fe Friday. I’m beyond pleased with the entire experience! My Sales Professional, Christopher... Ortega, was an absolute pleasure to work with. There was no pressure, I didn’t feel rushed. He listened to me, was extremely knowledgeable and made the process quick and painless with the clearest of communication. The final price was as negotiated with no last-minute surprises. I have never experienced buying a car with such ease. I will definitely buy again from Christopher at Lexus of Santa Fe when I upgrade.

Thank you Jessica for your kind words for Christopher! We are thrilled that he provided you with an excellent, quick, and painless car buying experien...ce. Congratulations on your new Lexus NX200T!

January 26, 2021

I had previously taken my Jeep to this dealership for some major repairs. I was so impressed with the service I decided that I would continue having it... serviced there. It was only an oil change on Saturday but the service was quick and professional. I also appreciated that everyone was wearing a mask!

Thank you, Sandra, for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you f...or your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 28, 2020

Sales rep Chris Ortega went above and beyond to make this the smoothest car purchase I've experienced. He was always available for help with questions,... and went above and beyond to make sure I could drive away in the perfect car for me, and was just as available after my purchase was complete for other questions.

Thank you for your kind words about Chris! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience!

December 13, 2020

Chris Ortega Sales Consultant of Lexus of Santa Fe was great he listened about my personal buying situation and I came away with a great deal and pick.... The Financial Consultant was excellent a class act especially in finding me wonderful Financial options on my used car deal.

Thank you, Rodney, for your kind words about Chris! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

December 2, 2020

Made an appointment to have the scheduled maintenance done. Got right in and had it ready before we expected! Visited with Vince, the Sales Manager for... a few minutes while waiting. He’s very pleasant to talk with and answered any concerns we had. Adam, the Service Rep we had was a great guy and took great care of our vehicle! We had a very pleasant experience at the Lexus of Santa Fe Dealership!

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to yo...ur next visit!

October 2, 2020

Adam Werber (Service Advisor) and Joe Adams (General Manager) were EXTREMELY helpful, efficient and knowledgeable in taking care of my needs. They were... VERY professional in every aspect of my Lexus of Santa Fe, NM experience.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

September 8, 2020

Lexus of Santa Fe is an impressive example of true customer service! They’ve truly gone above and beyond to make sure our experience has been great. I... wish more places had the customer service that they do!! Highly recommend!!

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an impressive service experience! Thank you for your business and look forward to your... next visit!

September 2, 2020

Service experience was excellent. Was visiting from out of town and wanted to get my transmission fluid checked to make sure I wasn’t having problems.... Team was excellent, quick and knowledgeable. They did a superb job. Highly recommended

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had a pleasant service visit!