Lexus of Santa Fe

164 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 4, 2019

I have purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership. They always take excellent care of me and their prices are always fair. I like this dealership more than... the Albuquerque store.

February 4, 2019

Chris Ortega was extremely attentive and caring for someone who required a full education on specifics about her new Lexis hybrid, He was super patient... through three tutoring sessions that I requested, addressing each concern and, in every case, giving practical solutions. Also he worked hard to make the financial part acceptable. Soon after, I had to drive to California, had a great trip knowing what to expect and how to deal with whatever might come up. Rest assured that he is putting out exactly what you would hope Lexis stands for!

November 14, 2018

2018 IS300 Chris Ortega is Phenomenal. Words cannot express his knowledge of LEXUS in every aspect. I cannot have asked for a better experience. I highly... recommend LEXUS but most of all the patience, intelligence, and kindness CHRIS exhumes. I Definitely will be referring LEXUS and Chris Ortega! Thank you for making my Dreams come true! Monica Duran

September 11, 2018

Chris continuously went above and beyond to satisfy what I wanted in a car buying experience including driving the car from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, delivering... it to my front door, walked me through setting up my phone AND thru the car features.

August 30, 2018

I told Chris I needed a car, somewhat serious but not committed. He showed me an option I actually really liked, asked me what kind of payment I was looking... for, and made it happen for me! Very professional and easy to work with. Good personality that keeps it real and made it feel like he was there for me, not the other way around. Keep up the good work, awesome employee!

August 30, 2018

Cold drink on a hot day, professional and polite, no pressure, great communication via email and telephone, very knowledgeable of vehicle, quick and painless.... Worked around my work schedule. Salesman had a great attitude and listened to all my questions and concerns. Even after purchase he still answers questions I have. Santa Fe Lexus has happy people that make it a happy place.

November 15, 2017

Tony is hands down the best salesman i have ever done business with! He is very respectful, hardworking and gets things done. His professionalism is a... 10/10. Helped me the entire time. From the day i walked in, till present day. He personally assisted me with getting my enform set up, Helped me with the navigation and was extremely courteous. Will definitely bring all my closest family and friends to him. Thank you Tony for the vehicle for my son and I. Your the best!

November 9, 2017

Tony R provided excellent customer service throughout my car buying experience. He was very attentive and very responsive in our communications. He worked... with me to get the vehicle of my choice in a price range that was affordable for me. Tony was very pleasant and great to work with.

November 8, 2017

It's my 4 Lexus that we have purchase from Tony R. He's very thoroughly detail and very knowledge. Whenever I need help or question about my car. I can... count on him. Liza

June 11, 2017

Read the fine print, they say free carwash as long as you own the car, Wrong....if you don't do all your car service there ,they embarrass you by say in... the office and then tell you no more car washes. Very unprofessional, and so embarrassing, in front of other guests. Wrote to GM n sales with my complaint but no response. They could careless about me.

Michelle...1st of all, I did respond to your email. And as I explained, you can have the luxury of taking part in No cost car washes. Though you do ha...ve to do some sort of service here to offset the cost. Going somewhere else and doing all your service, THEN ONLY wanting free car washes from us, doesn't help in paying my guys in back to do those services. Now, my Service Director, Carl had mentioned he had spoken to you about this. Its a partnership created specifically for those internal clients who service here with us. Plus, when you went into the finance dept, you did sign the form explaining this. And YES, the sales team may or may not have explained it correctly, or maybe they did. But the fact here is like I stated, A PARTNERSHIP. You can just do your oil services with us, Heck its only 69 to 89 for this service. At least its something your doing here. I think you will find that this to be fair and simple. Yes, you can be upset and smear my name and Lexus of Santa Fe's all over in bad press. Plus, as the top guy here at Lexus of Santa Fe, I realize I have the biggest bull eye for those needing to take a shot when things just don't go there way and all the facts just haven't been brought forth. But if you take a moment, I think you will see the bigger picture. No one here is trying to deny you anything, providing the partnership is in place. And yes we could wash your car for free. But do you not think that it would be unfair to all the other people who are servicing their cars here? I really do want to help and encourage you to want to service your car here. But please don't hold me hostage on a program you are not willing to follow. If you'd like you can contact me direct at 505-216-3762 and we can discuss this further. Mike Gomez - GM - Lexus of Santa Fe