Lexus of Santa Fe

167 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 9, 2017

Tony R provided excellent customer service throughout my car buying experience. He was very attentive and very responsive in our communications. He worked... with me to get the vehicle of my choice in a price range that was affordable for me. Tony was very pleasant and great to work with.

November 8, 2017

It's my 4 Lexus that we have purchase from Tony R. He's very thoroughly detail and very knowledge. Whenever I need help or question about my car. I can... count on him. Liza

June 11, 2017

Read the fine print, they say free carwash as long as you own the car, Wrong....if you don't do all your car service there ,they embarrass you by say in... the office and then tell you no more car washes. Very unprofessional, and so embarrassing, in front of other guests. Wrote to GM n sales with my complaint but no response. They could careless about me.

Michelle...1st of all, I did respond to your email. And as I explained, you can have the luxury of taking part in No cost car washes. Though you do ha...ve to do some sort of service here to offset the cost. Going somewhere else and doing all your service, THEN ONLY wanting free car washes from us, doesn't help in paying my guys in back to do those services. Now, my Service Director, Carl had mentioned he had spoken to you about this. Its a partnership created specifically for those internal clients who service here with us. Plus, when you went into the finance dept, you did sign the form explaining this. And YES, the sales team may or may not have explained it correctly, or maybe they did. But the fact here is like I stated, A PARTNERSHIP. You can just do your oil services with us, Heck its only 69 to 89 for this service. At least its something your doing here. I think you will find that this to be fair and simple. Yes, you can be upset and smear my name and Lexus of Santa Fe's all over in bad press. Plus, as the top guy here at Lexus of Santa Fe, I realize I have the biggest bull eye for those needing to take a shot when things just don't go there way and all the facts just haven't been brought forth. But if you take a moment, I think you will see the bigger picture. No one here is trying to deny you anything, providing the partnership is in place. And yes we could wash your car for free. But do you not think that it would be unfair to all the other people who are servicing their cars here? I really do want to help and encourage you to want to service your car here. But please don't hold me hostage on a program you are not willing to follow. If you'd like you can contact me direct at 505-216-3762 and we can discuss this further. Mike Gomez - GM - Lexus of Santa Fe

May 31, 2017

Chris was flexible with my schedule, he brought the car to me to see and stayed in communication (at times that were convienent to my schedule).

February 10, 2017

I spoke to Mr. Michael Medina via phone and he scheduled an appointment for me. When we arrived at the dealership he met with us and immediately brought... Mr. Steve Manning and introduced us to him. Both men worked rapidly in getting our car into the shop to implement the remedy on the recall. Mr. Medina was very helpful in taking care of the map, remote, and teaching us how to start the car using our key. Michael was very polite, kind, and friendly not to mention very knowledgeable. When done with the recall work Mr. Medina made sure that our car got a good wash. We are very impressed with Michael's performance in making sure our car was serviced according to the time frame he had mentioned to us, and also most grateful to him for the kindness and politeness he showed toward us. To sum things up, Mr. Michael Medina made our visit to Lexus of Santa Fe a very enjoyable and pleasant experience. Bernie and Gladys Torres

February 9, 2017

I have always been taken great care of at Lexus of SANTA Fe! Rick is my service technician and he always makes sure that the service I'm given is nothing... less than perfection!

January 28, 2017

I went to Santa Fe Lexus to find a vehicle that would serve me into my retirement. I not only found a great car, but I found a partner in Chris, he helps... me when I need service or repairs. He's there for me, even though the sale was months ago. I'm very satisfied with the customer care attitude of the dealership and especially of Chris.

January 27, 2017

Chris was quick to locate the exact vehicle I was interested in. He was helpful and polite throughout the process of the purchase and providing an overview... of the vehicle and it's features. I would recommend him to anyone interested in a vehicle from Lexus of Santa Fe.

January 27, 2017

I came to Chris looking for a car that I could drive while in town during the week days. Something dependable and stylish that could take the place of... a weekly rental. Chris didn't have anything on the lot at the time, but said he would look for me. About a week later Chris called with the perfect car. The dealership even took care to fix a few items on the car and Chris kept me informed the whole way through. Negotatiations were fair and financing was painless. After the sale there were details to work out due to me licensing the car in another state. Again, Chris and the entire team did not disappoint, with great communication the entire way. Lastly,several weeks after the purchase the previous owner took the time to return a few items that belonged with the car and Chris made sure that the items were passed on to me. I heartily recommend Chris and the entire Lexus team.

January 3, 2017

Best car buying experience ever! Big thanks to Chris and everyone there!