Lexus of Santa Fe

167 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 3, 2016

Unprofessional and rude staff. I would avoid returning to Santa Fe Lexus if at all possible. Toyota of Santa Fe has a much more service oriented environment... and the staff are professional. They also service Lexus

September 25, 2016

hen i was looking for a car i couldn't make up my mind i looked at several different dealerships in my area but nothing surpassed the help i got from Anna... Gonzalez she answered any queation with ease and confidence wich made me feel confident. I bought a BMW and she had all the answers. It was like she knew everything from all the brands not just for lexus. Thank you Anna for the wonderful experience wheb i bought my car

September 1, 2016

Charles Porter was my salesman and helped me to find my used car. He was very courteous, helpful and above all I found him to be very honest. I highly... recommend him if you are going to buy a vehicle from this wonderful Lexus dealership.

June 30, 2016

Stopped in on a Saturday to let the wife check out the RX 350. We were met out front by Aubrey Allison the General Manager and she not only made us feel... welcome but "at home". After a discussion on what we wanted to achieve during our visit, Aubrey passed us on to Richard Austin who spent 2 hours going over both the RX 350 and the newer NX 200T. Richard accompanied us on a test drive of both vehicles and then set with us in a number of NX 200Ts so wife Alice could see all of the options. Richard's knowledge made it easy to narrow the choice down to one of the NX 200Ts they had in stock. The following day I called to set up an appointment with Richard to discuss my trade and Lexus purchase...this amazing person was on the road up in Colorado as he was driving a Lexus client back home after she had suffered an unfortunate accident and could not drive...what service!! Aubrey picked up the ball to cover for Richard's absence along with another outstanding sales consultant, Anna Gonzales and they both insured I had the time and information to get all my questions answered as well as an additional test drive. In no time we had an agreement on purchase and trade price with no haggle/hassle what-so-ever and James worked the finance paperwork and explained the service options and other coverage areas in detail The wife loves the new Lexus and we look forward to both the service visits and the future trade for the next new car.

June 11, 2016

I found just what I was looking for and Charles Porter did a fine job working with me to make sure I would be happy. All in all, a very pleasant car-shopping... experience.

June 6, 2016

Anna Gonzales and Mike were so helpful and I truely felt cared for! They took their time with me, helped entertain my kiddos with coloring books, and even... shared some food with me! Plus I got a great deal on a great car! Everyone I came in contact with was genuinly friendly, seemed to love and be good at what they do! I highly recommend this place!

April 14, 2016

The sales representative was friendly and professional. The price matched the value of the vehicle compared to my research online. Lexus of Santa Fe was... willing to drive the car down to Albuquerque for me to test drive it on my lunch break from work. The dealer found competitive financing options for me that worked with my budget. I found the buying experience to be relaxed, easy to understand, and even enjoyable.

March 30, 2016

We are travelling from out of state. The check engine light among others came on (constant, not flashing) on my 2008 RX350. I took it to Lexus of Santa... Fe. Result: checking all codes shows no problems, light is off, and following a superb car wash, there was no charge for the service! Conclusion was that I bought some bad gas. Very friendly and knowledgable staff.

March 29, 2016

Recently purchased a used 2010 Mazda CX-7. Staff was very friendly and made the processed easy and painless. Charles Porter was a great help in making... my selection and making sure I was comfortable with my purchase. Great facility as well. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Very pleased with my New (used) vehicle!!

March 29, 2016

Very pleased with my experience at Lexus of Santa Fe. First time purchasing a vehicle in 10 years and they made this process as easy as it gets. Very friendly... staff, comfortable setting and overall a great experience. Couldn't be more pleased.