Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday Closed Closed
New (610) 273-6092 (610) 273-6092
Used (855) 870-2834 (855) 870-2834
Service (855) 870-8668 (855) 870-8668

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Quick and Easy!

Saw a Jeep Wrangler Sahara on their webpage and it was exactly what I was looking for! Went in for a test drive and decided it was for me! When I picked it up, Mark spent plenty of time with me showing me the features, letting me familiarize myself with my Jeep and setting up the technology! Everyone was very friendly and helpful!

1.0

doesn't honor lifetime warrenty

they say they check all fluid well if they did they are blind. i go there every time to have my oil change they never told me my tranny needed to be changed. now i have a blown tranny and they are not fixing it i did have all services done there your staff never said anything about tranny fluid your employee didnt thier job and it my fault i paid for a service i DIDNT get now i am the one out of a car

1.0

lifetime warrenty not being upheld

they say thier oil changes include all fluid. well they never checked mine now the tranny is done and they will not fix it. poor business ethics. had my car 3 weeks before i found out they were not going to fix

Great dealer

It was a pleasure doing business you guys love the car I bought keep up the good work thanks will see you soon for service on the chysler

Quick and Easy

I went in not sure what I wanted, they were very accommodating. He whole process only took an hour or two and I was able to drive off the lot almost immediately. Would definitely recommend!

awesome people!!

been looking for a car for a while, and stopped in here couple times with no sucess. hubby and i went in today and FINALLY!! we got into a new jeep cherokee which we both love!!!! thanks guys, we will definetely return in the future!!.. See mark he will hook you up😀

Dealer response

Thank you so much for trusting Anthony's to help you find your vehicle. We appreciate your patronage!

Great experience!

Our salesman Dave S. was awesome, thank you for all your help and information over the phone. We will come back to purchase again. Thank you!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for trusting Anthony's to help you find your vehicle. We appreciate your patronage and we are here to help with your vehicle needs.

Best Deal I Ever Made!

The price Mark quoted me Friday was the SAME on the bill when I bought on Monday. I shopped around Saturday to 3 other dealerships and none could/would come close to the deal Mark offered. One even said there was "no way you're getting that car for that price." Well, he was wrong. When we made the deal on Monday, there were no hidden fees, no dealer-prep charges, no additional fees for "options," no strange taxes, just the price Mark said it would be. All this happened to me with sales n the past. Not here, and no pressure, either. I got an absolutely great deal on the exact vehicle I wanted. Very happy with the entire experience. Thanks Mark and Hal for an easy sale.

Dealer response

At Anthony's, we try very hard to help our customers with their vehicle needs. At Anthony's, your are not just a number, you are family!

2014 Cherokee

Amazing service! Walked in unsure of if I would be approved, and they did the best they could to meet my price range with my credit score. Great group! (Free Pizza lunch too!)

Dealer response

At Anthony's, we consider it a privilege to help our customers find the perfect vehicle and financing that best suits their needs and we sincerely appreciate your patronage!

Awesome dealership

Great to work with. Go see Mark for you car needs. You won't be sorry. They made our truck purchase so easy. Such a no pressure and friendly dealership to work with.

Dealer response

We realize how valuable your time is and we know how stressful car buying can be so we do our very best to help eliminate the stress. Thank you for purchasing your vehicle from Anthony's! We appreciate your patronage!