Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday Closed Closed
New (610) 273-6092 (610) 273-6092
Used (855) 870-2834 (855) 870-2834
Service (855) 870-8668 (855) 870-8668

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

We’ve been looking for a jeep gladiator for the past 2 months without any success. We tried staying local but no one wanted to deal so we expanded are search discovering Miracle Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Great buying experience with affordable prices that don’t break the bank. Plus a courtesy staff. It was definitely worth the 1.5 hour ride one way to find our jeep gladiator.

Warning!

Warning! If you trade-in a car they will make an offer to buy your car at a very low rate. They will give you all kinds of excuses why they are only offering a very low rate. They will talk you into purchasing all kinds of extra coverages that you will probably never use or need. And if you want to use all of these extra coverages you will fall into all kinds of red tape and the salesman that sold you the car will be difficult to get in contact with.

1.0

Advertising cars they don’t have to get you into

Advertising cars they don’t have to get you into showroom.horrible experience, never again.

Great service scheduling.

Service department very helpful and courteous. Called for an appointment for inspection and oil change and they made an appointment to accommodate my schedule. Work was done on time so that I could coordinate pickup with my schedule.

No pressure and easy to deal with!

Very easy to deal with sales staff and very helpful with our decision as to which vehicle suited us best (Thanks Andrew!)! Im glad I came to Miracle for my purchase today. Extremely Satisfied!

If you want a great deal great service and someone who...

If you want a great deal great service and someone who will actually look for a car for you at the best price ask to speak with Diana Viguers. Diana kept in contact with me giving the best deal she could. Not your average person who forgets about you when you walk out the door. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy we could help you. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your Ram.

1.0

Terrible experience, fail to fulfill a recall

Sold my mother a Jeep Renegade, still under warranty, with a recall notice that they "dont think it's bad enough to fix" Refuse to provide and documents stating that though so that the issue can't be escalated beyone their shoddt service center. Subjective service and lazy work ethic taking full advantage of elderly in the area.

My Dealer for Life

Hands down, this was the BEST experience I have ever had in buying a car!! My salesperson, Emilio, was fantastic and treated me so kindly, and respectfully. In fact, everyone I came in contact with was outstanding. From the moment I arrived, I felt like a VIP. The entire process was professional, yet also fun! I was offered a terrific amount for my trade- in, and the price of the car was great. Before leaving, Emilio made sure I understood all the features and set everything up for me. Miracle Auto is my dealership for life!

Hands down, this was the BEST experience I have ever had...

Stay away. LIARS

Ordered a new 2021 gladiator. Loaded it with every possible option. When it arrived.was told had to complete the deal by sept. 30. Did the acceptance in the dark. Found out next day in the daylight,leather interior was cloth. They were going to make it right. Yea right, wanted them to reorder and take back this one. They wanted to send it to a "guy" and have the leather installed. Stretched it out long enough so they couldn't reverse the paperwork. They got it back we don't want it. Told it was ours and they were going to charge us storage. Removed tags, sending them back to penndot. They have the truck. Probably going to hurt credit rating but standards are standards and mine are much higher than this dealership. STAY AWAY. AND NEVER TAKE POSSESION IN THE DARK!