BMW of Sterling

29 reviews

December 17, 2017

The sales team was very professional and Omar was probably the best salesman I've had the pleasure of working with.

December 17, 2017

December 14, 2017

I just recently purchased a 2016 Mini Cooper S convertible from Adam Argueta. Adam took the time and extra care to explain everything I needed to know... about my new car, the options, and what the dealership had to offer! My experience was trully hassle-free and the transaction was fast and painless, unlike other dealerships in the Northern Virginia area. Adam went the extra mile to keep my wife and I happy! Kudos to the entire Sterling Team!

October 17, 2017

Yad helped us throughout the process to purchase the Lexus SC430. He was very honest, polite and helpful. Would highly recommend him.

July 21, 2017

Always find the can I want This is my second bought from this dealer Saleman know the car verywell

July 19, 2017

As a former car salesman, I was really impressed with Ali's honesty and sincerity.

June 21, 2017

Wonderful dealership and outstanding service. Mr. Yad Ali was a outstanding dealer and assisted throughout the car buying process. If you are looking for... a new or used vehicle contact Yad Ali.

June 19, 2017

We were looking for a good used SUV. Through cars.com I found what I was looking for at Sterling Motorcars. Yad contacted me right away. He was professional,... informative, and an absolute pleasure to deal with. He was efficient and quick to get us through the purchasing process. We couldn't be happier with the service Yad gave us. I have already recommended him to several people including my insurance agent! Thanks again Yad!

June 18, 2017

We drove 3+ hours to look for a MINI only to leave one dealership disappointed (after having visited multiple others in the previous weeks with no luck).... Before turning around and heading back home, we decided to drive a little further to visit Mini of Sterling and were pleasantly surprised! Not only did we find a well-maintained, beautiful dealership and a great selection of MINI's, we were met by staff who demonstrated professionalism, expertise, patience and most importantly kindness. The staff made an experience that can be very time consuming and nerve-wracking feel relaxed, pleasant and like a "walk in the park"! I will drive the 3+ hours ( next time straight to Mini of Sterling!) when I need to buy another car! Within 30 minutes of arriving, I had identified three possible choices and purchased one of these vehicles. No pressure or rushing. While everyone there was very nice, special thanks goes to Yad, our consultant who made sure we were comfortable every step of the way, and Abraham, who was also very helpful and patient! I left Sterling with the car I had been searching for and grateful for a positive experience! I'd recommend this dealership to everyone with confidence that the selection of vehicles, staff professionalism and fabulous showroom at MINI of Sterling will lead to a positive and productive shopping experience like mine !

June 12, 2017

Omar was very responsive, helpful and patient. It was a pleasant and professional experience. The test drive and tutorial on the vehicle was informative... and thorough. The manager and Omar allowed me to take a new vehicle for a day even though they didn't have a demo available onsite. I didn't end up buying the car because I opted for a used one but would recommend Omar and the dealership to anyone looking for Mini - or anyone that hasn't experienced a Mini yet.