4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 203 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

203 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nissan of Queens from DealerRater.com

• Nissan of Queens, five stars.
    May 5, 2015

My experience with dealers was never very good. Then i met Mike Davila, he was so professional. He listened and helped us find the right vehicle for u...s. The staff was great and also helpful. I will definitely recommend Nissan of Queens and ask for Mike.

Thanks for your great review! If you have any future needs or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Mike, or the dealership directly. We are alw...ays ready and happy to help. We look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!

Great sales experience with Dorian
    April 17, 2018

Today I had a very great sales experience with the sales representative Dorian. The service and attention that I received today was excellent, they re...ally help me get the car that I wanted. I would highly recommend Dorian to anyone because of the simple fact that he made this process easy as possible l.

Nissan of Queens

Hello Jesusmelo1984 Congratulations on your new vehicle! We welcome you to the Nissan family. We strive for customer experiences like this, and coul...d not be more pleased. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you for years to come. I will make sure that your Sales Representative, Sales and Finance Managers know how please you are with their services. Once again, welcome to the Nissan family, and we sincerely hope you enjoy every single mile in your new vehicle. Sincerely, Estaline Hall Customer Care Representative Nissan of Queens Dealership

Great service!
    March 31, 2018

Thank you, Mike. You did a great job finding two cars to meet our family needs. We will definitely purchase another car from Nissan when it's time for... the kids to drive.

Nissan of Queens

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our Nissan of Queens Dealership. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us impr...ove our dealership experience. We are happy to hear that your Sale¿¿¿s Representative, Mike Davila and Finance Manager, Alex Kogurt were able to address any concerns, and met all your expectations. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me by email: EstalineH@titanmotorgroup.com or call me directly at: 718-835-8300 Ext. 1022. We greatly appreciate your continued business with Nissan of Queens, and we look forward to serve you in the future. Best regards, Estaline Hall ¿¿¿ Customer Care Representative Nissan of Queens Sales Department 93-25 Rockaway Blvd. Ozone Park, NY 11416

Certified Sales Consultant

One of the best sales personal
    March 29, 2018

Mike is a one of the nicest person I ever come across in my life he was very helpful. I have nothing but good to say about him 🙌🙌&#128...588;🙌🙌 good job Mike keep it up

Nissan of Queens

Hello Npercy89, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our Nissan of Queens Dealership. We appreciate your feedback since... it helps us improve our dealership experience. We are happy to hear that your Sale¿¿¿s Representative, Mike Davila was able to address any concerns, and met all your expectations. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me by email: EstalineH@titanmotorgroup.com or call me directly at: 718-835-8300 Ext. 1022. We greatly appreciate your continued business with Nissan of Queens, and we look forward to serve you in the future. Best regards, Estaline Hall ¿¿¿ Customer Care Representative Nissan of Queens Sales Department 93-25 Rockaway Blvd. Ozone Park, NY 11416

Certified Sales Consultant

Súper feliz del cambio de auto que hice
    March 23, 2018

Mike es un excelente vendedor a la hora de comprar un auto quien te ayuda a despejar tus dudas y te bringa la confianza de dar ese paso el estuvo conm...igo en todo momento por mas 5 horas parte de su trabajo es ese pero muchos no lo hacen como el muy amable gentil y atento de todo en lo que necesite me ayudo en mi seguro que es un trámite que me aborto mucho tambien gracias por todo y se los recomiendo al 💯 %

Nissan of Queens

Hello Star191418, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our Nissan of Queens Dealership. We appreciate your feedback sin...ce it helps us improve our dealership experience. We are happy to hear that your Sale¿¿¿s Representative, Mike Davila and Finance Manager, Alex Kogurt were able to address any concerns, and met all your expectations. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me by email: EstalineH@titanmotorgroup.com or call me directly at: 718-835-8300 Ext. 1022. We greatly appreciate your continued business with Nissan of Queens, and we look forward to serve you in the future. Best regards, Estaline Hall ¿¿¿ Customer Care Representative Nissan of Queens Sales Department 93-25 Rockaway Blvd. Ozone Park, NY 11416

Thanks Mike!
    March 20, 2018

Mike is a gentlemen, he is honest and relatable. He made the lengthy process of buying a vehicle significantly shorter and had all expected questions ...answered before you could finish asking. He got us our new Rouge and we couldn't be happier with the service that we recieved. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Mike Davila if you are buying a new or used car. Thanks Mike!

Nissan of Queens

Hello Mancini_D Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our Nissan of Queens Dealership. We appreciate your feedback since... it helps us improve our dealership experience. We are happy to hear that your Sale¿¿¿s Representative, Mike Davila was able to address any concerns, and met all your expectations. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me by email: EstalineH@titanmotorgroup.com or call me directly at: 718-835-8300 Ext. 1022. We greatly appreciate your continued business with Nissan of Queens, and we look forward to serve you in the future. Best regards, Estaline Hall ¿¿¿ Customer Care Representative Nissan of Queens Sales Department 93-25 Rockaway Blvd. Ozone Park, NY 11416

Go see Mike D.
    March 19, 2018

I hate shopping for cars because of the salespeople. The thought of dealing with a used car salesperson put knots in my stomach and I put off buying a...nother car until I had no choice. Mike was friendly, courteous, and attentive. At no time did he make me feel pressured or like I was getting ripped off. I highly recommend Mike.

Certified Sales Consultant

Made buying my first car a breeze.
    March 4, 2018

I bought my first car today with the help of Mikey ! I was a bit nervous going in as it was my first car ever being purchased, I went in alone which m...ade me prepare in case of getting pushy dealers. Not the case here. I was so lucky to have gotten Mikey because he was so easy to talk to and not forceful or pushy with anything. It was as if shopping for a car with a friend. He helped me from finish to end and thanks to him I drove off in my car. He was also very patient and gave suggestions as well. I had a great experience here ! Thank you so much mike ! I definitely recommend him to anyone lucking to buy a car here. Zip😄 !

Nissan of Queens

Hello Les.# Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our Nissan of Queens Dealership. Your feedback is important to us since... it helps us improve our dealership experience. We are happy to hear that your Sale's Representative, Mike was of great assistance, and was able to address any concerns, answers your questions, and met all your expectations. We greatly appreciate your continued business with Nissan of Queens, and we look forward to serve you in the future.

patient
    February 20, 2018

very patient staff and patient dealer ship willing to work with your needs and wants. clean facility and funny they sing and dance when u buy a car

Nissan of Queens

Hello Geemoney05, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our Nissan of Queens Dealership. We appreciate your feedback, be...cause it helps us improve our dealership experience. We are happy that the Sale's Representative and Managers were able to address any concerns, questions, and met all your expectations. We always want to make sure that all our customers are well taken care of, satisfied and happy with the service that was provided to you. We greatly appreciate your continued business with Nissan of Queens, and we look forward to serve you in the future.

Dear Sandro Thanks for your email. My recent visit at Niss
    December 17, 2017

Dear Sandro Thanks for your email. My recent visit at Nissan of Queens was less than satisfactory. I arrived at 85th street and Rockaway Blvd. Abou...t 9.00 AM on Wednesday for a diagnosis check on my vehicle and was told that it would take an hour and the cost will be $123 which I agreed to. At about 12.00 PM I was cslled by Joseph and was told that they could not detect the problem I initially told them about and I have to come in which I did. I drove with a mechanic and it took less than 2 minutes and I pointed out the problem. About an hour later I received another call from Joseph indicating that it will take 3 hours to diagnose the problem and the total cost will be $403. Bear in mind that I initial pointed out the problem to the mechanic. My concern is that why would it take 3 hours and $403. for a trained certified Mechanic to diagnose the problem All I wanted was to get my vehicle fixed. In all it took upwards of 7 hours and no one offered me any transportation service back home. In light of these issues I am requesting a refund of my $403 minus the intial $123 quoted to me. Please look into this matter and I hope for an amicable resolution as soon as possible. Thanks for for your time and attention Sohan

80-20 Rockaway Blvd Ozone Park, NY 11416